Universal Gaming League

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Some are for the website itself and some are for the league. (Some aren't my own - but ones I agree with)

- Search function on the forums

- Link to the thread a post is in from a persons "Posts" tab on their profile

- Support ticket function, instead of PM'ing admins separately

- Player / Team avatars

- Separate ladders for differing skills

- Time period before being able to play the same team again

- Select a range of skill to play against in ladder matches

- Newbies cup, where only teams with no previous cup experience are allowed entry.

- Include the "After Play" section of the CS:S rules somewhere on the fixture page - or a link to it.

- An option to keep the original post viewable on all pages of a thread

- "Quote" button next to "Reply" on the forums

- An embedded text editor for the forums e.g http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1268/texteditorexample.png

- "Reply" button for the chatbox

- A link to the information page of an event from the event page. For example from http://ungl.org/League/7 to http://ungl.org/forum/24/4931/1/Main_League_3

- Team comments / guest-book

- Add visitor count to team / player pages

- Email notifications upon a fixture being accepted

- Working password reset http://ungl.org/LostPassword

- Fix the time issues on profiles

- Email verification on sign-up

- Manager role on team pages

- In the currently online list, display guests as one entry, instead of an entry per guest

- Highlights of the week video series for the pro league, similar to that of the ESEA highlights

- National championships followed by global championships

- Monthly / weekly cups

- Separate "awp_", "aim_" and "de_" 2on2 cups

- 2on2 season

- If all leaders leave a team, one of the remaining members is automatically made leader

- If all members leave a team, the team is automatically removed from all ladders and disbanded

- If all members leave a team, any remaining un-confirmed fixtures are automatically set to a default loss

- Fix the refresh resubmit bug

- Upcoming fixtures listed in chronological order by date of play

- More information on a players page such as an about me tab

- Fun cups on cs_ and fy_ maps

- Display a message (like when a PM is recieved) when a challenge is accepted

- 5on5 and 2on2 results should be shown separate on teams profiles

- Notifications when a thread you own, or have contributed in are replied to

- A database of maps commonly used (on UNGL) available for download from UNGL

- Inactive accounts are shows in a darker shade of grey, until they log-in again

- A ban list so that Steam ID searches can be performed, allowing easy and quick access to those researching players

- Able to challenge specific teams

- Show a players team history on their profile

- More games featured in the league

- Greater character count when sending personal messages

Will be trying to keep this post up to date.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

00  Phantom The search and support ticket systems have already been suggested and we've pushed really hard for the ticket feature so hopefully we should see it.

The ladders thing is something that I can see pros and cons for, but ultimately I think the standard ELO ladder would keep UNGL more active on a whole as it means that teams aren't being split. I think the better option here is to bring back the ability to challenge a certain points range within the ladder.

Player and team avatars would be nice, but people would have to understand that they will not be allowed to abuse this.

almost 12 years ago

hmm i have a few solutions also

1.Point Cap option so you can limited who you play

2. 24hour wait before a team can accept your game again after playing you.

3. 1on1 ladder :)

4. and maybe some sort of limit on accepting clans pages as people are just creating new pages after 1 loss.

thats all i can think of for now :D

almost 12 years ago

Agree with them all except the separate ladders for the skills, inless it was to be the same way as esl, but then admins don't want to be like other leagues so guess that wont happen anyway. Inless you made separate ladders for different skills, and have one ladder where everyone can play aswell. But rest are good ideas.

Gb  Shadow
Programming Guru
almost 12 years ago

[x] - Search function on the forums

(In the works)

[x] - Link to the thread a post is in from a persons "Posts" tab on their profile

(In the works)

[x] - Support ticket function, instead of PM'ing admins separately

(In the works)

[x] - Player / Team avatars

(Team ones if they appear will go through moderation before becoming visible)

[x] - Separate ladders for differing skills

(Not sure if there'll be separate ladders, may just modify the match planner so you can request a team near your skill level)

Wow lots of posts while I was writing!

[x] - 1.Point Cap option so you can limited who you play

(Will be able to select a range of skills to play)

[x] - 2. 24hour wait before a team can accept your game again after playing you.

(Thought we already had this... Opps)

[x] - 3. 1on1 ladder :)

(on its way)

[x] - 4. and maybe some sort of limit on accepting clans pages as people are just creating new pages after 1 loss.

(in the works)

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Just a heads up, will update OP with any suggestions I agree with.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

00  Phantom It's likely easier to just post them so we can keep the flow going.

In regards to the time before waiting, we did use to have it, but again no idea why its gone.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ Will put new suggestions as new posts and add them to OP as well.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

01  Trooper Suggested a newbies cup, where only teams with no previous cup experience are allowed entry.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Include the "After Play" section of the CS:S rules somewhere on the fixture page - or a link to it.

Gb  paradox
The Boss
almost 12 years ago

Keep original post viewable on all pages of the thread

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

"Quote" button next to "Reply" on the forums.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

An embedded text editor for the forums e.g http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1268/texteditorexample.png

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

"Reply" button for the chatbox.

almost 12 years ago

Gb  Shadow Really glad these are getting worked on, it would make the UNGL environment so much more pleasing to be active in.

The ability to challenge certain teams (in case of a rematch or fight for a certain position on the lader, etc.) would be useful, because at the current time, you can only put out a public game and there is a high chance of it getting taken by a different team that you don't necessarily want. (This, ofc, can be done with very restricted point caps).

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

A link to the information page of an event from the event page. For example from http://ungl.org/League/7 to http://ungl.org/forum/24/4931/1/Main_League_3

CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE THE FULL LIST; http://ungl.org/forum/13/5145/1/Some_Suggestions

No  BarryScott
Loves kicking people very hard.
almost 12 years ago

Team comments / guestbook. (moderated).

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Is  myR Reynz1 Suggested adding a visitor count to team pages.

No  BarryScott
almost 12 years ago

Email notifications upon a fixture being accepted.

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
almost 12 years ago

Working password reset http://ungl.org/LostPassword

almost 12 years ago

Fix the time issues on profiles, its 2 hours ahead of the actual time.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Is  CaPPiNg! Massive +1 to this.

Also email verification on signup, so people can't just create accounts willynilly.

Edit: I want my pink admin username. Although Gb  paradox has said he would do this for me on April 1st next year.

almost 12 years ago

The ability to be in multiple squads so that I have easy access to all my teams' pages.

almost 12 years ago

Latest Visitors:

Gb  DazzyJ

01  MiCk

Guests (26)

Rather than guests haing an entry each, display as 1.

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
almost 12 years ago

Further to 01  MiCk 's point on multiple squad, but make it so that you can only have 1 team per game where you have your unique ID entered.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 12 years ago

Au  r0b1 EG. A manager role or something of the sort.

almost 12 years ago

Au  r0b1 Gb  DazzyJ

Yeah pretty much, I could've clarified much more I guess. :P

A "manager" role would be ace.

I know I can just search etc, but usability wise it's not ideal.

almost 12 years ago

phant to be fair that a good idea mate

Gb  Brodieeee
likes men.
almost 12 years ago

How about a highlights week for the Pro league? Submit your ticks and demos to a movie maker and see if you can make the top 10? :) put it on the home page too, at the moment it looks shocking.

Bugsy not being the movie maker...

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Original post updated!

Gb  Shadow
Programming Guru
almost 12 years ago

Problem with a highlights movie is finding someone to do it...

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
almost 12 years ago

Gb  Brodieeee I'll do it if there are enough demos each week :D

almost 12 years ago

National Championships & then Global Championships.

Considering the amount of countries UNGL actually host to now, (judging by the main league), you could do what theSGL did a while back, and have set divisions for certain countries, and then teams who won their respective countries division, would then go into a massive Global Championship, to see who was the best.

Just a suggestion to throw into the pot whilst I have been going through these divisions for Pro-League & Main League.

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
almost 12 years ago

I have a suggestion that might be awsome if it actually happens.

Better ANTI-CHEAT. Libra is a joke.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Monthly / weekly cups.

almost 12 years ago

1on1 cups, When the 1on1 ladder is back :)

mixture of 2on2 cups, maybe aim maps, awp maps and de_ maps 3 separate cups for them instead of putting aim and awp to gehter

No  BarryScott
almost 12 years ago

Is  CaPPiNg! you can just have all of my povs if you want...dont need ticks, just use it all.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

2on2 season, like the current 5on5 seasons.

Gb  Brodieeee
likes men.
almost 12 years ago

Is  CaPPiNg! - Nice one mate!

almost 12 years ago

Make it so that when all the leaders leave a team, a member that is left becomes leader automatically. Also, when all the members of a team leave, have it be disbanded automatically, so it doesn't clutter the leagues anymore.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Ro  speed' Nice ideas, OP updated.

almost 12 years ago

I'm back and I'm here to say...

No.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Mc  Xano In response to your no I say...

Nope.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

Thought of another.

Fix the refresh resubmit bug.

Nx  [Ð]
The only gay on the forum
over 11 years ago

Upcoming fixtures listed in chronological order by date of play, not the reverse as it is at the moment.

over 11 years ago

Look at the "5on5 css Ladder".. Half of the teams at the bottom have lost so much they've abandoned their team.. Can an admin clear those teams up please?

over 11 years ago

Ez  Shadsdoesntevenlift - I would have to agree.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

OP updated.

over 11 years ago

More information on a players page such as an about me tab.

If you leave a team you cant join another for at least 24hours.

A few fun cups not sure if these have been done as I'm lazy and not looked but like cs_, fy_ and some other random maps.

Noticed recently a few people are asking to be mixed or looking for a mixer in the chat box maybe set up a ungl teamspeak/mumble for people to use for mixes and what not.

over 11 years ago

Gb  Blakeee Think the 'green tick' feature essentially means you cant join another team (or atleast not be able to play for them) for 48 hours after leaving one.

Agree about the ungl ts/mumble though

over 11 years ago

http://ungl.org/forum/1/4907/1/LЯG_Mix_TS3

Free to use if you need a ch for a mix :)

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 11 years ago

Noticed recently a few people are asking to be mixed or looking for a mixer in the chat box maybe set up a ungl teamspeak/mumble for people to use for mixes and what not.

Gb  Blakeee Can be arranged

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 11 years ago

Mumble Details

IP: 85.236.101.45

Port: 3212

You asked for it waiting for an upgrade on it also. Any pissing about and being abusive will ban you.

over 11 years ago

Gb  PreDator ye but if they put in other rules they have a timed player then they are allowed to then if they lose they just make another team and do same again, but if they left they would have to wait before playing again that way it forces them to either keep the page if they want to keep playing or just sit and wait a day or 2.

Gb  nSmed Cheers maybe it'll be a hit or it might not be but no harm in trying.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

Reminder for whats already been suggested.

http://ungl.org/forum/13/5145/1/Some_Suggestions

over 11 years ago

When you put an open game out make it so it appears as an open challenge instead of a fixture, only comes up as a fixture when someone accepts it. Not sure if its just me but when i come to see if someone has accepted our game it says 1 fixture i then assume we have a game but its still out game waiting to get accepted, I just think it'll be easier to show as an open till it gets accepted.

over 11 years ago

TS3 Details: 94.23.249.114:9987

Like I said if peeps wish to use it then feel free. There is plenty of room. 500 slot.

But as Flame said, Any messing about etc then expect a ban.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Gb  Demo You can stop advertising your TS3 in the suggestion thread now. The first post about it was more than enough.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Display a message (like when a PM is recieved) when a challenge is accepted

over 11 years ago

Not advertising. Just trying to help because alot dont have mumble.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Gb  Demo If you think you weren't advertising then you don't know the meaning of the word. Might be a good idea to look it up.

Here's all the suggestions in a list; http://ungl.org/forum/13/5145/1/Some_Suggestions

over 11 years ago

What is wrong with you??? I said that I wasnt advertising. If you dont want to use our TS3 then say no more on the subject.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Like I said, look up the meaning of the word advertising. Meanwhile, this post is me not posting.

over 11 years ago

I did read then i posted what may help so if you have a problem with that then join me in the TS3 instead of posting on here.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Gb  Demo You posted the same thing twice, the second of which was AFTER a Mumble server was provided by UNGL. This thread is for suggestions about UNGL, not for communities to see and take advantage of so they can advertise their various servers. If you wish to continue this discussion with me, you can PM me. If you're unable to express your reply by typing then I have no idea why I'm responding to you in the first place.

This is me still not posting - see how even though I say this, it isn't true?

over 11 years ago

FML you are hard work.

I did post the TS3 details. Then I sent Flame a pm stating that if he wanted to remove it then that was ok by me.

Also im not trying to take any advantage or advertising anything at all.

Like I said the service is there for anyone wishing to use it.

Now if you are stating that peeps are not allowed to use our service because its not UNGL supplied then please let me know.

I just cant make out what you dont understand about what I have said.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Gb  Demo I've understood everything you have said. Unfortunately you haven't done the same. Let me re-iterate what I've been saying and make it as clear as possible. Firstly, I said if you wish to continue this discussion, PM me. Secondly after you advertised your TS3 server twice in the same day, you went on to deny doing so. Thirdly I never said anything about people not being allowed to use your TS3, that's just plain absurd. Then you ask what is wrong with me, when all I've done is tell you to stop advertising your TS3 server in this thread. Finally, I haven't posted.

over 11 years ago

1, Im not gonna bother to pm you because its not gonna go anywhere.

2, I have had no pm from any UNGL admin about advertising.

3, As you are not a UNGL admin then you have no right to tell me what I can post and what I cant.

4, Dont reply to this because I really cba with you anymore so im not gonna reply.

5, GLHF

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

1.If it wasn't going anywhere then why make another post in the thread.

2. Unfortunately UNGL admins to not have the power to change the meaning of a word.

3. I actually have the right of free speech, of which I am using to tell you to do exactly that.

4. Just like #1, if you can't be bothered then why are you posting.

5. I haven't posted anywhere on this thread.

over 11 years ago

Gb  Demo Not sure if i was the only one to mention it but, when i did flame was kind enough to give us a mumble, not hard for people to download it. Also i said would be nice for ungl to host it as then it gets all the community mixing together from the site in to a mumble and may even start to get the site a little bit more active than it all ready is.

I know your trying to help also but whats the point in having 2 places to mix for ungl that's just splitting everyone up, if you just have the one for ungl everyone goes there and looks for a mix basically.

over 11 years ago

back on topic please , if you wish to continue the convo regarding advertising please take it to pm's , cheers lads

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

5on5 and 2on2 results should be shown separate on teams profiles.

Nx  [Ð]
over 11 years ago

I know you have email notifications on a fixture being accepted already, but could we also have notifications when replies are made to fixtures/topics of yours/you have contributed to?

Like say, maybe a seperate inbox that tracks the topics you have posted in to a certain date and notifies you when there is a new reply, same with fixtures?

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

A database of maps commonly used available for download from UNGL.

over 11 years ago

00  Phantom for the 5on5 and 2on2 separate idea just have a drop down page above the results to select 2on2, 5on5 or cups would make it neater than having 2 parts ;p.

Also instead of one long list have pages of 30-50 results before another page obviously keeping them all just select the page you want 1,2,3,4 ect

Gb  h L k
Ex-Semi-Amateur
over 11 years ago

Just thought of maybe to have "inactive" members on the drop-down menu like with Leader, Planner etc. You could have them slightly darker so they're not prominent, this way it doesn't look as bad when you want to keep you're mates on a page for the future, but they're not active.

Just an idea :)

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

Gb  h L k

Great idea, and I know they had that working when EuroKreig was being planned.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

A downloads page, I know I made one, but a properly laid out one would be nice.

over 11 years ago

If recruitment threads aren't allowed criticism and only allow "good luck" comments, create a section that disables comments after the initial making of the thread, as a discussion becomes pointless.

It irritates me to see that people can't voice a concern in a discussion forum when someone is looking for a team, and that threads just fill with pointless "gl" posts.

over 11 years ago

A banlist so that steam id searches can be performed.

I realise banned users won't be able to join UNGL anyway, but external recruitment could be helped.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

01  MiCk As far as I've seen you are able to voice your concerns with players/teams in their recruitment threads. As long as it is relatively on topic and is not just to flame. Also people saying good luck is a way to bump a thread so it stays in the latest posts section. If people weren't able to post this it's highly likely their recruitment thread would get far less views.

Have added your second suggestion to OP.

over 11 years ago

We have an internal ban list. I dunno about making it public but one exists. It's just a matter of weighing up the pros and cons, I guess :) (I hope to god it doesn't go public, some of my comments... uhoh)

//Xano.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Mc  Xano For a public ban list you could show only those banned for cheating - in which case only their UNGL profile and Steam ID is all that's needed.

over 11 years ago

00  Phantom I can't ever remember anyone being able to say a thing out of turn on recruitment (maybe I've not seen them all) but it just seems really stupid. As for them going out of the latest topics, only people actually recruiting need to see them, so if they are in need of players they look at recruitment.

I'd prefer to read 10 people saying, "nice lad, not mid+ but willing to really learn and has good comms", than 10 "good lucks".

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

01  MiCk I think the solution would either be that the recruitment section is made invisible from the latest posts, post count doesn't count on recruitment threads or that a character limit is required for replies.

However with the latter I can see the following problem.

gl, tooshortlololol

over 11 years ago

Dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet? but maybe the players Team History on there profile so they can see clanhoppers etc ;)

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 11 years ago

Tv  uneekSTYLA people are not gonna list m anyway are they?

Nx  [Ð]
over 11 years ago

Not sure if this is already there, I could have failed reading BUT;

The ability to specifically challenge certain teams. So rather than putting out an open fixture I can hop along to say, Infusion's team page and there will be a "challenge" button I can hit and suggest the map etc and have it forwarded to them somehow?

over 11 years ago

- Fix the refresh resubmit bug

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

OP updated; http://ungl.org/forum/13/5145/1/Some_Suggestions

Nl  KDRRR Not sure what the point in that post was...

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

00  Phantom he means on fixtures if you refresh it makes it post again and what not

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Gb  Blakeee It's been in the OP for ages. He copied it directly from there.

over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

Yes dazzyJ, just like that example :)

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

Tv  uneekSTYLA Yeah, looks like a good idea.

over 11 years ago

^^

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

More games featured in the league.

over 11 years ago

00  Phantom OMGPOP =]

over 11 years ago

its true, not nearly enough 2v2 cups or leagues as 5v5 ;)

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 11 years ago

Gb  Blakeee I did ask for OMGPOP Pool to be on here, but I was shot down by Gb  paradox .

over 11 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ haha even some of the other omgpop games are decent just some of there are pointless

Gb  h L k
Ex-Semi-Amateur
over 11 years ago

Don't know if it's already been suggested but when you go on post history I really think you should be able to be directed to the bit on the forum where it was posted, it would make numerous scenarios easier.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Gb  h L k That's the second suggestion in the OP ;D

over 11 years ago

Gb  h L k I think this is implemented on the new site. I cried a lot for this one but Gb  paradox has also gotten very used to pretending he is listening to me.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Greater character count when sending personal messages.

about 11 years ago

I, the friendly kitchen salesman, decided to bump this thread.

about 11 years ago

who is this guy LOL, keep talking about kitchens

almost 11 years ago

Make a friendly match finder feature, where teams can play off-ladder. I'm sure a lot of people would rather use said feature than having to organize a match by adding the other team and diy. It would give newer teams the ability to test themselves before wrecking the record.

Gb  Sparky
Really?
almost 11 years ago

Bring back CS:S and change all adverts on the site to link to kitchens. I miss high quality kitchens at low low prices.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 11 years ago

Gb  Sparky Do we have to ban you now too?

almost 11 years ago

Have to agree with newbie cups and different ladder for different skills :)!

(Yeah, thinking bout my self)

Don't worry P0Ker, you will get there.

Thanks m8!

over 3 years ago

great site. glad i found this www.fencingspokanewa.com

over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago

nice1 thanks for this https://microbladingspokane.com

over 3 years ago

<a href="https://microbladingboiseid.com">agswvsa</a>

asgv

over 3 years ago

I think you're doing a great job-thanks for all of your efforts!

https://www.yardandgardenserviceshamilton.ca

almost 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends.

miami boudoir

almost 2 years ago

I think you need <a href="https://slope2unblocked.com/">slope 2 unblocked</a> every time you feel stressed

almost 2 years ago

I think you need <a href="https://slope2unblocked.com/">slope 2 unblocked</a> every time you feel stressed

over 1 year ago

Thank you for this post. Found it very informative.

Book an Appearance Attorney

over 1 year ago

It's an unexpected fortune to find good information, and I think I'll find a lot of luck after I get to know this place Thank you so much for helping me a lot<a href="https://www.evernote.com/shard/s503/sh/98b5ea78-fe94-4c37-8ada-51336b2e93c4/1a7cb1f15b24c81132a28c7b45415cdb" target="_blank">토토사이트</a>

over 1 year ago

It's an unexpected fortune to find good information, and I think I'll find a lot of luck after I get to know this place Thank you so much for helping me a lot.토토사이트

over 1 year ago

Hello I am Ali Arsalan from Techkluster IT company.

https://techkluster.com/angular-vs-vue/

over 1 year ago

over 1 year ago

about 1 year ago

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsonline.com/product/remington-7600-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Remington 7600 For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.peptideshoponline.com/product/buy-trenbolone-acetate-100mg-10ml-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/10ml Online</a>

<a href="https://www.primemedikals.com/product/buy-adderall/" rel="dofollow">Buy Adderall</a>

<a href="https://www.psychedelicsmedshop.com/product/buy-ketamine-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Buy Ketamine Online</a>

<a href="https://www.tacticalgunsstore.com/product/remington-v3-tac-13-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Remington V3 Tac-13 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.tacticalgunsstore.com/product/remington-870-marine-magnum/" rel="dofollow">Remington 870 Marine Magnum for sale</a>

<a href="https://primeglock.com/product/mossberg-590a1-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Mossberg 590A1 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.neochems.com/product/ketamine-horse-tranquilizer/" rel="dofollow">Buy ketamine horse tranquilizer</a>

<a href="https://www.venomshoponline.com/product/buy-bufo-bufo-alvarius-toad-venom-for-sale-colorado-river-toad/" rel="dofollow">Buy Bufo Bufo Venom Online</a>

<a href="https://www.venomshoponline.com/product/arabian-fat-tailed-scorpion/" rel="dofollow">androctonus crassicauda for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.trippymedsonline.com/product/buy-dmt-vape-pen/" rel="dofollow">Buy DMT Vape Pen Online</a>

<a href="https://www.onlinetrippyshop.com/product/buy-dmt-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Buy DMT Online</a>

<a href="https://urgentcarepharmarcy.com/product/ms-contin-30mg/" rel="dofollow">MS Contin 30 mg For Sale</a>

<a href="https://urgentcarepharmarcy.com/product/buy-adderall/" rel="dofollow">Buy Adderall 30mg Online</a>

<a href="https://healthcaremedsonline.com/product/teva-832/" rel="dofollow">Buy Klonopin online</a>

<a href="https://www.onlinetrippyshop.com/product/buy-ketamine-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Buy Ketamine Online</a>

<a href="https://www.onlinetrippyshop.com/product/buy-ghb-online/" rel="dofollow">buy magic mushrooms</a>

<a href="https://www.buyapetaminonline.com/product/buy-apetamin-vitamin-syrup-200ml/" rel="dofollow">Buy Apetamin Syrup 200ml Online</a>

<a href="https://www.buydermalfillersonlinestore.com/product/buy-allergan-botox-1x200iu-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Allergan Botox (1x200iu) Online</a>

<a href="https://www.420dispensaryonline.com/product/la-kush-cake-strain/" rel="dofollow">Jungle Boys La Kush Cake For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.420dispensaryonline.com/product/vvs-pens/" rel="dofollow">VVS Pens For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.420vapesonline.com/product/buy-khalifa-kush-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Khalifa Kush online</a>

<a href="https://www.420vapesonline.com/product/buy-krt-carts-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Krt carts Online</a>

<a href="https://www.neochems.com/product/1p-lsd/" rel="dofollow">buy 1p lsd online</a>

<a href="https://www.onlinetrippyshop.com/product-category/1p-lsd/" rel="dofollow”>1P LSD

For sale</a>

<a href="https://www.cryptominershoponline.com/product/bitmain-antminer-s19-pro/" rel="dofollow">antminer s19 pro for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.cryptominershoponline.com/product/innosilicon-a11-pro-8gb/" rel="dofollow">innosilicon a11 pro for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.empirechemstore.com/product/ethylphenidate/" rel="dofollow">Buy Ethylphenidate</a>

<a href="https://www.empirechemstore.com/product/allylescaline-hcl/" rel="dofollow">Allylescaline HCL For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.bella-steroids.com/product/buy-norditropin-flexpro-hgh-pens-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Norditropin pens online</a>

<a href="https://www.bella-steroids.com/product/dianabol-pills/" rel="dofollow">Dianabol Pills For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.cryptominersupply.com/product/buy-goldshell-kd5-kadena-miner/" rel="dofollow">Goldshell Kd5 Kadena Miner for Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.cryptominersupply.com/product/bitmain-antminer-s19-pro/" rel="dofollow">buy bitmain antminer s19 pro</a>

<a href="https://www.buylegitvapesonline.com/product/alaskan-thunderfuck-seeds/" rel="dofollow">Buy Alaskan Thunderfuck Seeds online</a>

<a href="https://www.420budcenter.com/product/atf-strain/" rel="dofollow">Buy Alaskan Thunder Fuck Strain</a>

<a href="https://www.420budcenter.com/product/buy-khalifa-kush/" rel="dofollow">Buy Khalifa Kush Online</a>

<a href="https://besthoneysupply.com/product/buy-wonderful-chocolate-15g-x-12-pieces/" rel="dofollow">BUY WONDERFUL CHOCOLATE ONLINE</a>

<a href="https://besthoneysupply.com/product/buy-royal-honey-power-52-10g-x-24-sachets/" rel="dofollow">Buy ROYAL HONEY POWER 52</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/walther-ppq-sc/" rel="dofollow">Walther PPQ SC for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/remington-v3/" rel="dofollow">Remington v3 tac 13 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/glock-19c-gen-4/" rel="dofollow">buy Glock 19c gen 4</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-adderall-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">Buy Adderall Online Without Prescription</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-ambien-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">Buy Ambien Online Without Prescription</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-percocet-online/" rel="dofollow">buy percocet online</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-roxicodone-30mg-online/" rel="dofollow">buy roxicodone 30mg</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-oxycodone-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">oxycodone for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-oxycontin-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">buy oxycontin online</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-hydrocodone-online-m365-m366-m367-pills/" rel="dofollow">buy hydrocodone online</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-vyvanse-s489-pills-online/" rel="dofollow">buy vyvanse</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-ativan-2mg-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">buy ativan</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-adderall-30mg-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">buy adderall 30mg</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-xanax-online-without-a-prescription-2mg-xanax-bars/" rel="dofollow">buy xanax online without a prescription</a>

<a href="https://www.tacticalgunsonline.com/product/cz-75-sp-01-tactical/" rel="dofollow">CZ 75 SP-01 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.tacticalgunsonline.com/product/benelli-m4-h2o/" rel="dofollow">Benelli M4 Tactical H2O for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.pinballmachinesonlinestore.com/product/buy-south-park-pinball-machine/" rel="dofollow">South Park pinball machine</a>

<a href="https://www.primetrippyshop.com/product/1plsd/" rel="dofollow">1P LSD for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.primetrippyshop.com/product/ayahuasca-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Ayahuasca for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.bongagunstore.com/product/remington-700-bdl/" rel="dofollow">Remington 700 BDL for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.bongagunstore.com/product/remington-7600-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Remington 7600 For Sale</a>

<a href="https://primeglock.com/product/hornady-critical-defense-9mm/" rel="dofollow"></a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsandfirearms.com/product/remington-7600-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Remington 7600 For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsandfirearms.com/product/buy-kel-tec-ksg-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Kel-Tec KSG-25 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsandfirearms.com/product/benelli-m4-h2o/" rel="dofollow">Benelli M4 Tactical H2O for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsandfirearms.com/product/9mm-uzi/" rel="dofollow”>IWI Uzi for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.genericchemstores.com/product/roxicodone-30mg/" rel="dofollow”>buy roxicodone online</a>

<a href="https://www.genericchemstores.com/product/xanax-2mg/" rel="dofollow”>buy xanax 2mg online</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsonline.com/product/buy-remington-v3-tac-13/" rel="dofollow">Remington V3 Tac 13 For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsonline.com/product/tavor-ts12-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Tavor TS12 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsonline.com/product/ksg-25/" rel="dofollow">KSG 25 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.medikalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-20mg-adderall-online-no-prescription/" rel="dofollow">adderall online no prescription</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/hk-vp9sk/" rel="dofollow">HK VP9SK for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/g17-gen-5/" rel="dofollow">Glock 17 gen 5 for sale</a>

about 1 year ago

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsonline.com/product/remington-7600-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Remington 7600 For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.peptideshoponline.com/product/buy-trenbolone-acetate-100mg-10ml-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/10ml Online</a>

<a href="https://www.primemedikals.com/product/buy-adderall/" rel="dofollow">Buy Adderall</a>

<a href="https://www.psychedelicsmedshop.com/product/buy-ketamine-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Buy Ketamine Online</a>

<a href="https://www.tacticalgunsstore.com/product/remington-v3-tac-13-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Remington V3 Tac-13 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.tacticalgunsstore.com/product/remington-870-marine-magnum/" rel="dofollow">Remington 870 Marine Magnum for sale</a>

<a href="https://primeglock.com/product/mossberg-590a1-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Mossberg 590A1 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.neochems.com/product/ketamine-horse-tranquilizer/" rel="dofollow">Buy ketamine horse tranquilizer</a>

<a href="https://www.venomshoponline.com/product/buy-bufo-bufo-alvarius-toad-venom-for-sale-colorado-river-toad/" rel="dofollow">Buy Bufo Bufo Venom Online</a>

<a href="https://www.venomshoponline.com/product/arabian-fat-tailed-scorpion/" rel="dofollow">androctonus crassicauda for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.trippymedsonline.com/product/buy-dmt-vape-pen/" rel="dofollow">Buy DMT Vape Pen Online</a>

<a href="https://www.onlinetrippyshop.com/product/buy-dmt-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Buy DMT Online</a>

<a href="https://urgentcarepharmarcy.com/product/ms-contin-30mg/" rel="dofollow">MS Contin 30 mg For Sale</a>

<a href="https://urgentcarepharmarcy.com/product/buy-adderall/" rel="dofollow">Buy Adderall 30mg Online</a>

<a href="https://healthcaremedsonline.com/product/teva-832/" rel="dofollow">Buy Klonopin online</a>

<a href="https://www.onlinetrippyshop.com/product/buy-ketamine-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Buy Ketamine Online</a>

<a href="https://www.onlinetrippyshop.com/product/buy-ghb-online/" rel="dofollow">buy magic mushrooms</a>

<a href="https://www.buyapetaminonline.com/product/buy-apetamin-vitamin-syrup-200ml/" rel="dofollow">Buy Apetamin Syrup 200ml Online</a>

<a href="https://www.buydermalfillersonlinestore.com/product/buy-allergan-botox-1x200iu-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Allergan Botox (1x200iu) Online</a>

<a href="https://www.420dispensaryonline.com/product/la-kush-cake-strain/" rel="dofollow">Jungle Boys La Kush Cake For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.420dispensaryonline.com/product/vvs-pens/" rel="dofollow">VVS Pens For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.420vapesonline.com/product/buy-khalifa-kush-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Khalifa Kush online</a>

<a href="https://www.420vapesonline.com/product/buy-krt-carts-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Krt carts Online</a>

<a href="https://www.neochems.com/product/1p-lsd/" rel="dofollow">buy 1p lsd online</a>

<a href="https://www.onlinetrippyshop.com/product-category/1p-lsd/" rel="dofollow”>1P LSD

For sale</a>

<a href="https://www.cryptominershoponline.com/product/bitmain-antminer-s19-pro/" rel="dofollow">antminer s19 pro for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.cryptominershoponline.com/product/innosilicon-a11-pro-8gb/" rel="dofollow">innosilicon a11 pro for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.empirechemstore.com/product/ethylphenidate/" rel="dofollow">Buy Ethylphenidate</a>

<a href="https://www.empirechemstore.com/product/allylescaline-hcl/" rel="dofollow">Allylescaline HCL For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.bella-steroids.com/product/buy-norditropin-flexpro-hgh-pens-online/" rel="dofollow">Buy Norditropin pens online</a>

<a href="https://www.bella-steroids.com/product/dianabol-pills/" rel="dofollow">Dianabol Pills For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.cryptominersupply.com/product/buy-goldshell-kd5-kadena-miner/" rel="dofollow">Goldshell Kd5 Kadena Miner for Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.cryptominersupply.com/product/bitmain-antminer-s19-pro/" rel="dofollow">buy bitmain antminer s19 pro</a>

<a href="https://www.buylegitvapesonline.com/product/alaskan-thunderfuck-seeds/" rel="dofollow">Buy Alaskan Thunderfuck Seeds online</a>

<a href="https://www.420budcenter.com/product/atf-strain/" rel="dofollow">Buy Alaskan Thunder Fuck Strain</a>

<a href="https://www.420budcenter.com/product/buy-khalifa-kush/" rel="dofollow">Buy Khalifa Kush Online</a>

<a href="https://besthoneysupply.com/product/buy-wonderful-chocolate-15g-x-12-pieces/" rel="dofollow">BUY WONDERFUL CHOCOLATE ONLINE</a>

<a href="https://besthoneysupply.com/product/buy-royal-honey-power-52-10g-x-24-sachets/" rel="dofollow">Buy ROYAL HONEY POWER 52</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/walther-ppq-sc/" rel="dofollow">Walther PPQ SC for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/remington-v3/" rel="dofollow">Remington v3 tac 13 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/glock-19c-gen-4/" rel="dofollow">buy Glock 19c gen 4</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-adderall-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">Buy Adderall Online Without Prescription</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-ambien-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">Buy Ambien Online Without Prescription</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-percocet-online/" rel="dofollow">buy percocet online</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-roxicodone-30mg-online/" rel="dofollow">buy roxicodone 30mg</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-oxycodone-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">oxycodone for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-oxycontin-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">buy oxycontin online</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-hydrocodone-online-m365-m366-m367-pills/" rel="dofollow">buy hydrocodone online</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-vyvanse-s489-pills-online/" rel="dofollow">buy vyvanse</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-ativan-2mg-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">buy ativan</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-adderall-30mg-online-without-prescription/" rel="dofollow">buy adderall 30mg</a>

<a href="https://www.medicalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-xanax-online-without-a-prescription-2mg-xanax-bars/" rel="dofollow">buy xanax online without a prescription</a>

<a href="https://www.tacticalgunsonline.com/product/cz-75-sp-01-tactical/" rel="dofollow">CZ 75 SP-01 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.tacticalgunsonline.com/product/benelli-m4-h2o/" rel="dofollow">Benelli M4 Tactical H2O for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.pinballmachinesonlinestore.com/product/buy-south-park-pinball-machine/" rel="dofollow">South Park pinball machine</a>

<a href="https://www.primetrippyshop.com/product/1plsd/" rel="dofollow">1P LSD for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.primetrippyshop.com/product/ayahuasca-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Ayahuasca for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.bongagunstore.com/product/remington-700-bdl/" rel="dofollow">Remington 700 BDL for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.bongagunstore.com/product/remington-7600-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Remington 7600 For Sale</a>

<a href="https://primeglock.com/product/hornady-critical-defense-9mm/" rel="dofollow"></a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsandfirearms.com/product/remington-7600-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Remington 7600 For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsandfirearms.com/product/buy-kel-tec-ksg-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Kel-Tec KSG-25 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsandfirearms.com/product/benelli-m4-h2o/" rel="dofollow">Benelli M4 Tactical H2O for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsandfirearms.com/product/9mm-uzi/" rel="dofollow”>IWI Uzi for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.genericchemstores.com/product/roxicodone-30mg/" rel="dofollow”>buy roxicodone online</a>

<a href="https://www.genericchemstores.com/product/xanax-2mg/" rel="dofollow”>buy xanax 2mg online</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsonline.com/product/buy-remington-v3-tac-13/" rel="dofollow">Remington V3 Tac 13 For Sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsonline.com/product/tavor-ts12-for-sale/" rel="dofollow">Tavor TS12 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.premiumgunsonline.com/product/ksg-25/" rel="dofollow">KSG 25 for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.medikalsonlinestore.com/product/buy-20mg-adderall-online-no-prescription/" rel="dofollow">adderall online no prescription</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/hk-vp9sk/" rel="dofollow">HK VP9SK for sale</a>

<a href="https://www.omegaweaponstore.com/product/g17-gen-5/" rel="dofollow">Glock 17 gen 5 for sale</a>

11 months ago
11 months ago

https://www.comprarepatentediguidaregistrata.com/

Comprare una vera e propria patente di guida registrata presso la banca dati e il comune di problemi senza partecipare alla parte pratica o teorica degli esami in pochi giorni

11 months ago

<a href="https://www.comprarepatentediguidaregistrata.com/">comprarepatentediguidaregistrata</a>

9 months ago
9 months ago

achieve their trading goals you need with TTG's real-time accurate signals. https://thetradinggurus.com/

At TTG, we are a team of experienced traders who are passionate about helping traders achieve their trading goals https://thetradinggurus.com/about-us/

Hey there! Welcome to TTG, The Trading Gurus! We are proud to share that we have a whopping accuracy rate of over 90% in providing forex signals https://thetradinggurus.com/service-details/

welcome to our shop where you can find trading https://thetradinggurus.com/shop/ There are several strategies and all are price action https://thetradinggurus.com/product/forex-strategies/

From VIP signals channel with exact ENTRY/EXIT on time https://thetradinggurus.com/product/the-trading-gurus-telegram-trade-copier/

You might have used free and paid indicators before https://thetradinggurus.com/product/ttgs-perfect-arrow-system/

Boost your trading skills with our free and easy-to-use margin https://thetradinggurus.com/trading-calculators/

Get in Touch We are always ready to help you https://thetradinggurus.com/contact/

The Trading Gurus is an online trading company established in 2012, comprising professional traders from the USA, UK, South Africa, and worldwide. Our research reveals that 98% of new traders lose up to $2000 within their first month due to anxiety and impulsive trading. Many who buy prop firms fail within the first week by violating rules. As a result, we offer stress-free courses and strategies. Our services include free signal services, forex and crypto trading mentorship, profitable trading robots, telegram trade copier, proven strategies, prop firm challenge assistance, and daily free trading analysis. Our 24/7 customer support aims to help you achieve your dream of becoming a profitable trader. The Trading Gurus, an established online trading company since 2012, brings together professional traders from around the world. Our research shows that new traders often face losses due to anxiety and impulsive trading.

How to Use Sentiment Analysis in Forex Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/how-to-use-sentiment-analysis/

Forex Trading Regulations in Norway https://thetradinggurus.com/forex-trading-regulations-in-norway/

How to Follow Forex Trading in Austria https://thetradinggurus.com/how-to-follow-forex-trading-in-austria/

Real Forex Signals in Portugal https://thetradinggurus.com/real-forex-signals-in-portugal-enhancing-your-trading-success/

Reasons Why People Buy Forex Signals https://thetradinggurus.com/exploring-the-reasons-why-people-buy-forex-signals-in-sweden/

Understanding the Difference Between Leverage and Margin https://thetradinggurus.com/understanding-the-difference-between-leverage-and-margin-call-in-forex-trading/

Long and Short Positions in Forex Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/long-and-short-positions-in-forex-trading-a-comprehensive-guide/

Start Forex Trading in France Today https://thetradinggurus.com/start-forex-trading-in-france-today-a-beginners-guide/

Buying the Best Forex Signals in Germany https://thetradinggurus.com/buying-the-best-forex-signals-in-germany-a-comprehensive-guide/

Learn Forex Trading in Italy Today https://thetradinggurus.com/learn-forex-trading-in-italy-today-a-comprehensive-guide/

Getting Started with Forex Trading in Spain https://thetradinggurus.com/getting-started-with-forex-trading-in-spain-a-step-by-step-guide/

Forex Trading in Germany https://thetradinggurus.com/forex-trading-in-germany-a-comprehensive-guide/

Understanding Forex Scalping https://thetradinggurus.com/understanding-forex-scalping-a-brief-guide/

How to Use Investing.com for Forex Fundamental https://thetradinggurus.com/how-to-use-investing-com-for-forex/

How to Recover from a Forex Drawdown Fast https://thetradinggurus.com/how-to-recover-from-a-forex-drawdown-fast/

Top-Down Analysis in Forex Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/top-down-analysis-in-forex-trading-a-comprehensive-guide/

The Best Forex Trading Brokers in the USA https://thetradinggurus.com/the-best-forex-trading-brokers-in-the-usa-a-comprehensive-guide/

Essential Things You Need for Forex Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/essential-things-you-need-for-forex-trading-today/

A Comprehensive Guide on Buying Forex Signals Online https://thetradinggurus.com/a-comprehensive-guide-on-buying-forex-signals-online/

How to Buy Forex Robots Online https://thetradinggurus.com/how-to-buy-forex-robots-online/

How to Learn Forex Trading Online https://thetradinggurus.com/how-to-learn-forex-trading-online-a-comprehensive-guide/

Forex vs Stock Market https://thetradinggurus.com/forex-vs-stock-market-understanding-the-differences/

The Best forex price Action Trading Strategy https://thetradinggurus.com/the-best-forex-price-action-trading-strategy/

Solving the Overtrading Problem in Forex https://thetradinggurus.com/solving-the-overtrading-problem-in-forex/

Forex Indicators That Work Well Together https://thetradinggurus.com/forex-indicators-that-work-well-together/

Navigating the Bulls and Bears https://thetradinggurus.com/navigating-the-bulls-and-bears-tips-for-the-forex-market/

MACD in Forex Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/macd-in-forex-trading-understanding-its-significance-and-practical-application/

Unlocking the Power of Fibonacci Retracement in Forex Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/unlocking-the-power-of-fibonacci-retracement-in-forex-trading-a-comprehensive-guide/

Forex Trading as a Side-Hustle https://thetradinggurus.com/forex-trading-as-a-side-hustle-exploring-the-potential-benefits-and-considerations/

Transitioning from Forex Demo Trading to Live Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/forex-demo-trading-to-live-trading/

Is Forex Trading a Pyramid Scheme https://thetradinggurus.com/is-forex-trading-a-pyramid-scheme-debunking-the-misconceptions/

Top 10 Forex Trading Tips for Beginners https://thetradinggurus.com/top-10-forex-trading-tips-for-beginners/

Enhancing Trading Psychology and Risk Management https://thetradinggurus.com/trading-psychology-and-risk-management/

7 Key Areas for Improvement in Forex Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/7-key-areas-for-improvement-in-forex-trading/

Choosing the Best Forex Trading https://thetradinggurus.com/choosing-the-best-forex-trading-timeframes-today/

Common Reasons Why Forex Traders Lose Money https://thetradinggurus.com/why-forex-traders-lose-money/

How to Read Forex Charts https://thetradinggurus.com/how-to-read-forex-charts/

Pros and Cons of Fundamental Analysis https://thetradinggurus.com/fundamental-analysis-in-forex-trading-and-its-pros-and-cons/

What is Spread in Forex Trading and How Does It Work https://thetradinggurus.com/what-is-spread-in-forex-trading-and-how-does-it-work/

Benefits of trading forex in USA, AFRICA and EUROPE https://thetradinggurus.com/the-benefits-of-trading-forex-in-todays-world/

Forex Brokers vs. Trading Platforms https://thetradinggurus.com/differences-between-forex-brokers-and-trading-platforms/

How to Choose the Best Online Forex Broker https://thetradinggurus.com/selecting-the-best-forex-online-broker-in-2023/

Top Forex Trading Errors to Avoid as a Beginner https://thetradinggurus.com/avoid-these-top-forex-trading-errors-as-a-beginner/

9 months ago

I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot!<a href="https://www.imagineyounew.com/stretch-mark-camouflage-tattoo">Areola tattoo</a>

9 months ago

Update From me

Sell CVV USA

Sell Fullz Info ssn+dl + ID scan

Sell Clone Card

Cashapp Legit 100%

8 months ago

Pass Your Prop Firm Challenge With Experienced Traders https://thepropfirmpass.com/

Follow our blog to learn more on prop firm trading https://thepropfirmpass.com/blog/

Earning a Living through Myforexfunds, FTMO, and E8funding https://thepropfirmpass.com/earning-a-living-through-myforexfunds-ftmo-and-e8funding-a-comprehensive-guide/

Top Proven Strategies for Today’s Market https://thepropfirmpass.com/top-proven-strategies-for-todays-market/

Unlocking the Potential of Proprietary Trading Firms https://thepropfirmpass.com/unlocking-the-potential-of-proprietary-trading-firms-how-to-leverage-their-benefits/

Key Considerations Before Joining a Proprietary Trading Firm https://thepropfirmpass.com/key-considerations-before-joining-a-proprietary-trading-firm/

Hassle-Free Withdrawals with E8funding https://thepropfirmpass.com/hassle-free-withdrawals-with-e8funding-a-guide-for-proprietary-traders/

Unlocking the Winning Mindset of Proprietary Firm Traders https://thepropfirmpass.com/unlocking-the-winning-mindset-of-proprietary-firm-traders/

A Comparative Analysis of Myforexfunds, FTMO, and E8funding https://thepropfirmpass.com/a-comparative-analysis-of-myforexfunds-ftmo-and-e8funding-choosing-the-right-proprietary-trading-firm-today/

Ace Your Trading Challenge with E8funding https://thepropfirmpass.com/ace-your-trading-challenge-with-e8funding-unleashing-success-in-proprietary-trading/

Mastering Risk Management in Proprietary Trading Firms Today https://thepropfirmpass.com/mastering-risk-management-in-proprietary-trading-firms-today/

The Advantages of Trading with Proprietary Firms Today https://thepropfirmpass.com/the-advantages-of-trading-with-proprietary-firms-today/

FTMO vs. Myforexfunds https://thepropfirmpass.com/ftmo-vs-myforexfunds-a-comprehensive-comparison-of-proprietary-trading-firms/

Mastering Withdrawals from Your FTMO Account https://thepropfirmpass.com/mastering-withdrawals-from-your-ftmo-account/

Succeeding in the FTMO Challenge https://thepropfirmpass.com/succeeding-in-the-ftmo-challenge/

How to Conquer the MFF Challenge and Excel as a Trader https://thepropfirmpass.com/how-to-conquer-the-mff-challenge-and-excel-as-a-trader/

How to Conquer the MFF Challenge and Excel as a Trader https://thepropfirmpass.com/how-to-conquer-the-mff-challenge-and-excel-as-a-trader/

Unveiling the Top Proprietary Trading Firms of Today https://thepropfirmpass.com/unveiling-the-top-proprietary-trading-firms-of-today/

Mastering the Art of Proprietary Trading https://thepropfirmpass.com/mastering-the-art-of-proprietary-trading-a-comprehensive-guide/

Pass your proprietary firm challenge today https://thepropfirmpass.com/pass-your-proprietary-firm-challenge-today/

Unraveling the Distinctions Between Rapid and Accelerated Accounts in Myforexfunds https://thepropfirmpass.com/unraveling-the-distinctions-between-rapid-and-accelerated-accounts-in-myforexfunds/

Mastering Account Management in Proprietary Trading Firms https://thepropfirmpass.com/mastering-account-management-in-proprietary-trading-firms/

Accelerating Your Trading Journey https://thepropfirmpass.com/accelerating-your-trading-journey-how-to-secure-a-100k-funded-account-with-ftmo/

Achieving the 500k Challenge: Unleashing the Potential with Myforexfunds https://thepropfirmpass.com/achieving-the-500k-challenge-unleashing-the-potential-with-myforexfunds/

Proprietary Trading: A Life-Changing Journey of Financial Independence https://thepropfirmpass.com/proprietary-trading-a-life-changing-journey-of-financial-independence/

Mastering the Mindset of a Proprietary Trading Firm Trader https://thepropfirmpass.com/mastering-the-mindset-of-a-proprietary-trading-firm-trader/

How to use trading signals in prop firm challenges https://thepropfirmpass.com/how-to-use-trading-signals-in-prop-firm-challenges/

Pass your proprietary firm challenge today

Mastering the Art of Proprietary Trading

Unveiling the Top Proprietary Trading Firms of Today

How to Conquer the MFF Challenge and Excel as a Trader

Succeeding in the FTMO Challenge

Mastering Withdrawals from Your FTMO Account

FTMO vs. Myforexfunds: A Comprehensive Comparison of Proprietary Trading Firms

Earning a Living through Myforexfunds, FTMO, and E8funding: A Comprehensive Guide

Top Proven Strategies for Today’s Market

Contact now to have your prop firm passed or to learn a prop firm strategy https://thepropfirmpass.com/contact/

7 months ago

To determine the balance of the balance of your Walmart Gift Card, use the following options (phone number or store location, website). When you are checking your balance, make sure you have your card's number and pin code readily available. Any questions about your balance on your gift card must be addressed to the company who issued the gift card.walmart gift card balance

vanilla gift card balance

nordstrom gift card balance

vanilla gift card balance

macy's gift card balance

walmart gift card balance

walmart gift card balance

home depot gift card balance

paypal login

venmo login

amazon.com/redeem

dunkin donuts gift card balance

amazon.com/redeem

amazon.ca/redeem

amazon.co.uk/redeem

Sephora gift card balance

target.com/check balance

Nike gift card balance

chilis gift card balance

ulta gift card balance

6 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing this. Keep posting. <a href="https://goo.gl/maps/6rFiyocP6Qkjbp699">goo.gl/maps/6rFiyocP6Qkjbp699</a>

6 months ago

MMVIPMODEL is such a platform where you can see beautiful https://www.meghamalik.com

6 months ago

MMVIPMODEL is such a platform where you can see beautiful https://www.meghamalik.com

6 months ago
4 months ago

Experience the ultimate convenience in saving Instagram Reels! Effortlessly download and enjoy your favorite Reels offline. Copy, paste, and relive entertainment anytime with our user-friendly tool. Elevate your IG journey now!

For Reels

<a href="https://indown.io/reels">instagram reels download</a>

4 months ago

Immerse yourself in the magic of Psilocybe Cubensis for sale in Sweden, featuring strains like Mazatapek, Penis Envy, Ecuador, Golden Teacher, and Amazon Mushrooms at Psychedelic Store Sweden. Experience the enchanting Psilocybe Semilanceata, Liberty Caps for sale in Sweden, or soar with the Blue Angel Mushrooms, Psilocybe Azurescens. Discover the mystical Psilocybe Cyanescens, also known as Wavy Caps or Wavy Caps Mushrooms for sale in Sweden. Elevate your senses with these premium magic mushrooms.Köp Magisk Svamp Chokladkakor i Sverige

about 2 months ago

It's incredibly simple! You'll need to go to the Walmart which has cash-on-check services. Find a check-out lane and cash the check with an acceptable ID with the exact information of the person who received the transaction.

https://sites.google.com/view/walmartgiftcardbalancecheckk/

https://sites.google.com/view/walmartgiftcardbalancee/

https://sites.google.com/wallmartgiftcardbalance.com/walmartgiftcardbalancecheck/

https://www.macysgiftcardbalance.com/

https://sites.google.com/vanillaegiftcardbalance.org/vanillagiftcardbalance/

https://sites.google.com/vanillaegiftcardbalance.org/vanillagiftcardbalancee/

https://www.macygiftcardbalancee.com/

https://www.nordstromgiftcardbalance.com/

https://sites.google.com/wallmartgiftcardbalance.com/walmartgiftcardbalance/

https://sites.google.com/view/walmartgiftcardbalancecheckk/

https://sites.google.com/view/homedepotgiftcardbalances/

https://sites.google.com/paypalloginus.com/paypal-login/

https://sites.google.com/view/venmol0gin/

https://sites.google.com/view/url-amazon-com-redeem/

https://sites.google.com/view/dunkindonutsgiftcardbalances/