21st Sep 12 - 12:49Quote from my cadred reply:
What Dust2 still needs:
- the window on d2 B site. on CS:GO you can walk in and out of the window from both sides without jumping.
- As for B "car" replaced with a simple box is too doll. it deffo needs the car there as it was in CS:S with the box infront.
- A peak spot from mid rock to see short.
What inferno still needs:
- inferno mid bench has got be there a lot of teams used to have deco pushes with hiding behind it or what so ever I dont see the point in removing it.
- The lamp pole above vietnam(rathole) can be deleted since it has no purpose.
- The wall u used to block the "double appartments peak" is spammable make sure u put a solid brick wall between it.
- Give CS:S Quad roof back since the box u placed next to the closed house is pointless.
- The arch to B short/quick rotate has completeley been blocked i dont see the point keep it open.
- Ruins/construction side the "floor" is concrete and it should be sand since players listen to the sand footsteps to know if someone is in ruins or not.
- graveyard should be accesable
For the rest i think valve did a good job on the d2/inferno maps itself same as you but you or valve should just remove the unnecessary extra stuff on the official maps.
If you change these i think 1.6 and CS:S are mixed evenly on the map and i think alot more players might enjoy these maps then the CS:GO Valve ones