Universal Gaming League

Perfect Future Cup

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

We help to boost the map pool of CS:GO by inviting a few maps into the map pool here on UNGL.

Date: 3rd September

Teams: 8 Teams (potential to increase to 2 cups depending on signups)

Format: 5VS5

MR15

Default Loss: After 15 minute delay.

Though there will be no prizes for this cups, teams will receive a trophy on their team page.

Round Details:

3rd September - 20:00BST - de_train_ve

3rd September - 21:00BST - de_mill_ce

3rd September - 22:00BST - de_cache (FMPONE)

(BST= British Summertime = GMT+1)

FINAL MAY BE RESCHEDULED IF BOTH TEAMS AGREE.

Teams are encouraged to try and reschedule the final if it's late for either side.

Please take extra care in reviewing the rules of the CS:GO ladder and ensuring you understand these before you enter the cup. Also please note that POV demos will be required for every single player. GOTV also MUST BE RECORDED, and be available on request.

Any demo reviews will take place outside of cup time, to allow the cup to progress at a natural rate. If a player is found to be cheating, the fixture result will then be overturned and the player will be banned permanently from UNGL.

Only sign up to this cup if you can, and intend to, play your fixtures. Is there a risk time might be tight? Then please don't sign up, you may still be entered in to the cup and a default may be given to your opposition. Further to this you may also be blacklisted from future events.

Admins are available on this page: http://www.ungl.org/Staff

Visit the EVENTS tab to signup - www.ungl.org/events

Servers should be running on Classic Competitive and should use the UNGL CS:GO Config

Please make sure your team inputs their IDs for CS:GO correctly. Steam ID's for CS:GO look like this; STEAM_1:X:XXXXX.

Teams who sign up and fail to show up to the event will face a one week ban, along with exclusion from future cups.

Best of luck to all teams that take part,

The UNGL Admin Team.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Reddit link: http://redd.it/1l6m6p

Feel free to upvote for visibility, it's a self post so i get no juicy karma from it.

Best of luck to those of you that take part.

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 10 years ago

Mad props for train_ve

GL to all that enter.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 10 years ago

Good luck everyone!

Gb  Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 10 years ago

Good job Daz <3

over 10 years ago

CS:GO Looking for team Write on steam plus951

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Still 2 slots left on this cup.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Once space left.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Fixtures for this cup are now live and unchangeable.

If you are unable to make this cup without a good reason you will face the penalty as listed in the cup details.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Reminder: this cup is tonight.

Gb  Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 10 years ago

Beep.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Final Standings

1st- 10 Fi hobo bash

2nd - 10 01 2s2p

3rd - 10 Gb PLAY |

over 3 years ago

great site discussion. glad i found this thanks :D | https://breastaugmentationwichitaks.com

about 3 years ago

I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!

best beaches in cozumel

about 3 years ago

i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples.

scuba diving in cozumelhttps://www.islandlifemexico.com/cozumel-scuba-diving-guide/

about 3 years ago

This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.

best places to stay in cancun mexico

about 3 years ago

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.

<a href="https://www.islandlifemexico.com/cancun-restaurant-guide/">best restaurant cancun</a>

about 3 years ago

hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.

best restaurant cancun

about 3 years ago

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!

restaurant in playa del carmen mexico

about 3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

scuba dive isla mujeres

about 3 years ago

Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.

best resort isla mujeres

about 3 years ago

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

ocean tours isla contoy

almost 3 years ago

Even if it's just pretend www.fortcollinskitchenremodel.com