Universal Gaming League

almost 10 years ago

Hi, I am W1LZJE' I am currently looking for a well experienced team who are pretty stable at the moment and looking for maybe 1 or 2 more players. I am looking for a team who are going to be dedicated, serious and motivated to do well in gaming, I would like to be competiting in various leagues and tournaments and then LANs in the future. I am currently 15 years old and from England. Yes 15 years old, most people look at that and think hes a kid don't bother with him, but I have plenty experience and I am always learning and wanting to learn. I had played CSS for 6 years and started CSGO quite a few months back with 678 hours. I dont have a squeeky voice and I am very mature and I can show that to a team if you just give me a chance. My previous teams have been Apex Gaming, cad Gaming and RedArrow eSports which is an organisation which is looking for now a CSGO Team, so I am mostly looking for a team who would want an organisation and we most likely will be able to join that organisation as I have spoken to the Director. That includes a Clan Server and also TS3. I am looking for a team who are firstly going to LAN in England as I want my first LAN to be there and then speak further about internationally.

What You Get From Me:
Available Every day of the week unless something comes up, doubt it.
Mid+/High skill and always looking to improve.
AWP'er but also good with a rifle when needed.
600+ Hours and Over 3k hours on CSS
Able to hold my own against good teams
Know many smokes and flashes across maps

What I am looking for:
Age 15+
Mid+ Atleast Skill (not bothered about rank, as it means nothing.)
Stable team looking for 1 or 2 players
English Speaking!
Dedicated to Train Some Days a Week
Serious and Motivated to do well, but willing to have a laugh when it is needed.
Knowledge of smokes/ flashes on some maps.
Looking to play in leagues and tournaments/ cups, then LAN in future

If you are interested in contacting me and wanting to give me a trial then add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/w1LZje/