Universal Gaming League

over 9 years ago

Hey, I live in the UK and I'm 13. Wait! Don't leave this post just because of my age. A lot of others like me around my age act like they're five and they have a really squeaky voice , which if you complain about regularly you're stupid because we can't help it , but please just give me a chance and take some time out of your daily life to read this.

I usually play a lot of CS:GO , I'm pretty experienced with the game and I'm looking to join a strong , competitive team that need that one gap filled in. And you don't have to put me in you're main team, I could just be a substitute and be ' that one guy ' or something. I do have teamspeak and Skype and my steam
is LethalCheese. If you're one of those clans like ' 3T3RM1N4T3 ' or others such like it that think putting numbers in your name make it look cool and ' swaggy ' , I'm sorry, but I would not like to join it.

P.S
If you do want to add me on Skype or Steam, please tell me why or send me a message why otherwise your request will be ignored. Thank you. :)