Universal Gaming League

about 9 years ago

My name is 'm4sked', I have been playing the Counter-Strike series from as young as I could, I've always enjoyed first person shooters and in all the ones that I've played I've usually gone competitive in. However, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was quite different, I picked it up when it first came out but didn't enjoy it as much as I would have, two years later though I've decided to give it another go.

I'm searching for a competitive team with similar goals to mine, that is great teamwork, communication and execution. I want a team that is serious about not only matchmaking but going into professional leagues, online tournaments and LANs.

[Experience]

I've played Counter-Strike 1.6 for around one year, Counter-Strike: Source for three years.

However, compared to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, my hours on it are very short and I'm still in my baby stages, however, I can be an asset to any clan I join, I can bring both my personality and my skills to the table. As I player who pushes himself to be very competitive, I take all my games very serious and want to succeed. I'm looking for a clan that can offer me a second home, a place I know I can come on and join, get included in games even outside of Counter-Strike and have a good laugh but also very serious in both teamwork and execution.

[Computer Equipment]

Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2
Mouse: Steelseries Rival
Mouse Surface: Steelseries QCK Mass
Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2
Monitor: AOC G2460PQU 144Hz

[Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Information]

Role: Lurker
Favourite Weapon: AK-47
Favourite Maps: Inferno - Mirage - Cache

Add if interested: http://steamcommunity.com/id/officialm4sked/