Universal Gaming League

almost 12 years ago

Another Prediction article, another set of pundits, another new league season, a variety of teams accross 10 divisions, what more could you want?
[quote]Once again, the writers here at Quickscope have sat down and thought about who would win the games they've been assigned to predict. There could be some you agree with, some you disagree with and some you think are outright daft![/quote]

So feel free to comment, flame, cheer or even make your own predictions!

Source: [url=http://quickscope.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2931:ungl-main-league-mid-season-previews&catid=643:feature&Itemid=266]Click Here for the Read[/url]

almost 12 years ago

Sorry for the delay all!

almost 12 years ago

Obvious WO for us. After thoose predictions..

almost 12 years ago

Shame about the default central... we may get a game soon in this league.

Phantom
CS Admin
almost 12 years ago

Can certainly tell how much time was spent on the predictions for Divisions 5/6. I wonder if he even bothered to check which teams were playing.

almost 12 years ago

Thanks guys, Han even though you got our name wrong twice and the div wrong, I now love you as we are you favourites :)

almost 12 years ago

I was making up names as I thought the originals were boring

almost 12 years ago

yeah wish we got the game tbh , another default for us due to people's lack of knowledge of rules.
it sucks!!!!!! but yeah predictions wernt far off :)

almost 12 years ago

Han
LMAO, Sixty eight + I owe you one. I love it xD

r0b1
CS Head Admin
almost 12 years ago

3 out of 5 games default win. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

almost 12 years ago

What can I say I like to be different

almost 12 years ago

Just thinking what to write for week 4

almost 12 years ago

"This is week 4 of 'x'. Hi I'm Han and here is the predictions!"

Thanks me later x

IV
Slugger
almost 12 years ago
 Sparky
Really?
almost 12 years ago

Phantom
Two defaults for division 5, two for division 6, and judging by your fixture you could well have a default as well.

I'll gladly write predictions for teams that actually, (god forbid), play their games.

Considering that means that 5/6 of my predictions came true - I'd say that, unfortunately, my predictions were pretty much spot on.