Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

i need a server to play my 2on2 matches ! where i can found ? i want an admin to.. pls

over 11 years ago

Rent a server?

over 11 years ago

You must provide servers on your own, we cannot help you with that. Alternatively you can find 2on2 matches saying server OFF. That way, the opponent will provide the server.

As for renting servers they're no-go, because SourceTV demos and UNGL configs are mandatory in the league, and rented servers does not cover those requirements.

over 11 years ago

hrizn
Who the **** is bitchflakes. I'll take that as an insult.

I am talking about the free renting services like gegner-suche, instead of buying one.

over 11 years ago

@ 9303 and @ 9309 he's just cocked up on tagging people

over 11 years ago

Dollon
I know, just messing around with him.

over 11 years ago

Bitchflakes ftw hahahahahaha

over 11 years ago

Rented servers are not free servers :D

over 11 years ago

Does it have to be 128 tick?

over 11 years ago

-Hawk
Yes on the 128tick.

Well depends on what you call them then. For me, and many others when we say "rented" it means free servers.

over 11 years ago

I have a 64 tick server from YCN, no idea how to make it 128 tick. Website doesn't even mention tick.

over 11 years ago

-Hawk
talk with the support. tell them its useless without 128tick. mention a few leagues you play in. Otherwise find a new host, you can't get far with 64tick. They're just not playable, except for with bots.

over 11 years ago

thx for replyes

over 11 years ago

phx
So when you rent a house, is it free?

Sparky
Really?
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

Sparky
I must find these rented apartments, no wonder people are struggling for money, we just didn't know rented apartments were free!

Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Gabe Newell
Free stuff? WHERE!?