Universal Gaming League

almost 10 years ago

So yeah, I'm Jd I've been playing CS-GO on and off for just over 4 years. But had some huge breaks. I started playing Source late 2009 and never really played the casual element of the game, mixing from the off-set working my way up, I got to '' high skill '' in a short period of time knocked around with a few teams, playing the game then onwards for little under a year. I returned to the game around 6 months ago, to give CSGO a try and have gotten well into it, so I've had in around a 3 years break before returning, so I have the ' game sense ' etc but am very much still trying to find my aim.

I'm looking for a team around my skill, which I'm not going to label because people seem to think solid DMG is high skill which baffles me. But I am a solid DMG player. I'm looking for a team that plans to maintain there lineup and not throw the towel in every 5 minutes, a group of lads who aren't 12 years old and know how to play the game, want to progress and eventually go to LAN.

I currently play with teams that are way above my skill set, so I've got some experience there but am looking for players around my level and hopefully better so I can learn and progress.

I don't have a specific role, I play off the map well and prefer to lurk as I'm an extremely patient player but can happily entry or play support. Not really an AWPer.

I'm 21 years of age, have a job, gf etc. But can make training as long as it isn't excessive to the point you want to sacrifice 4 days back to back after work with no real reason, that kind of dedication comes towards up and coming events in my opinion.

Hit me up.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118040810