Universal Gaming League

over 9 years ago

Recruitment Thread

About:

ZealotGaming (zG) is a community that's grown above 1.000 members, offering casual and competitive gaming fun in a clan environment. We support a wide range of games, including such games as Dota, LoL, Smite, Firefall, CS:GO, and others that might suit you. The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive division is growing at a steady pace at a current 75 member base, and more playing it without it being their main game.

When you are a member of ZealotGaming you are not bound in any shape or form to your main game only, you are free to participate in events and casual gaming in any other division within zG. We have a wide arrange of different gamenights, that are definitely worth checking out, even if you're now to the game!

In CS:GO we have weekly gamenights, ranging from competitive tournaments w/ prizes to casual gamemodes like deathmatch, hide n' seek, and many more... Other than that there are daily matchmaking, faceit, and other PUG groups playing in Teamspeak. We have everything from Silver to Global Elite, and we often find joy in crossing skill-gaps when playing. We also support competitive teams, so if your interest lies in competitive gaming you're more than welcome to contact us about how we can suit your needs. We also have an active forum with many game related topics, guides, and events to check out!

Requirements:

16+ (We want to keep the community mature, so zG only accepts people that are 16 or older)

No Cheating (If you should get VAC banned or on other terms get 'busted' while playing in zG, it's ground for a permanent IP Ban)

Respect other members (No racism, verbal abuse, or mockery is allowed in zG, and you will face consequences for such actions)

Minimal forum activity (If you do not meet the forum requirement of 1 post in 30 days, your account will get automatically purged.)

Having Fun! (Zealot Gaming is a community made for fun, raging is not tolerated.)

---

How to Register:

- Go to http://www.zealotgaming.com/forum/register.php and fill out the registration form to create an account

- Now when logged in you'll see a notice on the screen reminding you to fill out an "Application Form", follow the link and fill out the form to register yourself to a Division (Make sure to chose CS:GO as your main game when filling out the application)

- When you've done these steps, your chosen divisions leadership will contact you within 24 hours. You can speed up this process by making sure that you've made it easy for us to find you on Steam.

- We'll have a talk with you about the division, events, put you up to speed on everything, and complete your application.

-

-

If you have any questions regarding the division, or zG as a whole ~ Feel free to contact us at any time with your concerns!

---

Links & Contact:

Homepage: http://www.zealotgaming.com

Email: contact@ferrius.eu

Teamspeak: ts3.zealotgaming.com

You can also contact me directly through steam; http://steamcommunity.com/id/ferriuspublic (My Profile). Just make sure to leave a profile comment, or I might not accept your invitation.

-

We here at Zealot Gaming hope to see your application soon!

Best Regards

Christian 'Ferrius' Tvilling, Division Leader CS:GO

over 9 years ago

New member gamenight this saturday join in now to be part of this awesome community :)

over 9 years ago

Hey there! Come join our hide 'n' seek gamenight tomorrow! It's gonna be super awesome :D

over 9 years ago

75 members :3

Join today!

over 9 years ago

Still open to any type of player ,competetive or casual ;)

over 9 years ago

Hello my name on game is FWs and i play csgo long time and i play guns AK/AWP/M4A4 i need good team , training tactic and comunication on ts3 my hours on csgo is 1217 my rank actualy is sheriff i have 525 wins i play high+ ts3,brain, mic ................ i add you on steam!

over 9 years ago

accept steam please

over 9 years ago

You should totally check out zG! Join us today! :D

over 9 years ago

Zealot gaming still going awesome. Friendly people! Join!

over 9 years ago

Sorry for the lack of updates people but make sure to check us out! Slowly rising again and it's not only CS:Go you'll be signing up for! if you play other games casually then there is a big chance there are others in the clan who are willing to play with you as well!

over 9 years ago

Be sure to hop on to our TS channel to check out our amazing community!

over 9 years ago

We're still going strong with a ScoutzKnivez gamenight this sunday! Be sure to send in an application and come play!

over 9 years ago

We have a new policy ,ranks allowed to join from now on are gold nova 1 - gold nova 4, see you around ;)

over 9 years ago

Be sure to sign up for an awesome community! And don't forget, you won't only be signing up for CS:GO but you're free to play any game with any member!

over 9 years ago

Don't forget to sign up! We could use a few new members!

over 9 years ago

Come join zealot Gaming and become part of the family :p

about 9 years ago

We could use some new members!!

about 9 years ago

also AWP Gamenight this Sunday, with a prize to win!

about 9 years ago

AWP Gamenight was great fun! 10 members attended with one being the ultimate AWPer, awarded a special Zealot Gaming AWP skin! Come join today and don't miss out on future tournaments and gamenights!

about 9 years ago

Gamenight this evening! join us and see for yourself!

about 9 years ago

Come enjoy the great Dictatorsh- I mean clan Zealot Gaming for yourself!

about 9 years ago

Mini-Game gamenight OF DEATH this sunday! Sign up and join us! http://www.zealotgaming.com/showthread.php?t=32762

about 9 years ago

Gamenight this sunday! and we're setting up our server! Be sure to sign up today!

about 9 years ago

CS GO

It takes time

But, what is time?

Time can not be described

Time can not be defined

Is it invented by humans or aliens?

Aliens!

What are aliens?

Do they play CS GO?

Are their computers more advanced than ours?

Are they in the lobby before us?

Lobby!

What is a lobby?

Is it made by someone named Bobby?

Bobby!

Is bobby a person?

Is he willing to join us?

Us!

Who are we?

WE ARE xXXxEliteCODNoScopeMastersxXXx!

xXXxEliteCODNoScopeMastersxXXx!

We are the best!

We are the beasts!

We are the masters!

about 9 years ago

Well not that but join Zealot Gaming :DDDDDD

about 9 years ago

Come join zG! make new friends, attend gamenights and maybe start a team! we're ready... are you?

about 9 years ago

zG is waiting for you! come on in!

about 9 years ago

Come play with other members! Join our TS3 server and take a look! (ts3.zealotgaming.com)

about 9 years ago

Still recruiting peeps, don't be shy and apply! :D

about 9 years ago

Become a member of zG! you won't regret it!

about 9 years ago

Come join us and watch the ESL One Finals together tomorrow!

about 9 years ago

GG Fnatic, come play with us and share your thoughts on ESL one!

about 9 years ago

Tired of solo queuing? Come to zG and we'll help you make/join a team, regardless of your rank!

almost 3 years ago

took me time to read the forum but its actually great. People should know about this more. www.deckbuildersorlandofl.com