Universal Gaming League

over 9 years ago

Hello everyone!

My name is Daniel, I'm 17 years old from the UK. I'm currently looking for a new team, preferable a UK team or a European Mix who speak English. I've previously played for Team One and GameAgents, however I lacked the team experience that they felt was necessary. CS:GO is my first title and I'm still working on improving on my communication and finding what roles that I am good at and enjoy playing.

Some CS:GO stats:

◆ 800+ Hours in CS:GO

◆ Rifler

◆ Don't really have a preferred role, looking to experiment and one which I'm good at.

◆ Currently unranked but was previously at LEM.

Strengths:

◆ Good knowledge of all competitive maps.

◆ Able to take/give constructive criticism when needed.

◆ I'm a calm player who doesn't shout/rage/scream etc.

◆ Dedicated individual and willing to put in 3-4 days a week for games and practising strats when necessary.

Weaknesses:

◆ Lack of team experience.

◆ Working on improving my communication, hopefully with a solid team this will get better.

What I am looking for:

◆ An EU team, preferably with UK players or EU English speaking players who are around my age and skill level.

◆ A team that is willing to help me improve as a player, particularly on communication and finding suitable roles, I currently lack team experience.

◆ Mature players yet can have banter while playing.

◆ Team that is looking to participate in cups, leagues and such where possible.

If you would like to contact me, please send me a friend request on Steam, my profile is linked here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dan1697/

Thanks very much for reading!