Universal Gaming League

over 9 years ago

This will be a somewhat serious team, with set practices and game times, I'm not looking to go pro the moment we assemble a full team but over time I want the team to start looking at playing a bit more then just matchmaking and scrims. Eventually I would like this team to be playing in leagues, ladders and tournaments and going to LANs. But first off I would like to start with assembling a good 5 man team that is serious when playing but has fun and gets along when not playing.

Requirements:

-Currently living in the UK (So we can attend LANs)

-Over the age of 16 (I would like a mature team) -Good knowledge of the game and competitive maps

-Above the rank of Master Guardian 2

-Being active, playing for more then 2 hours a day and being able to attend to set practices.

We're looking for either another player or a caller

Add me and feel free to message me with who you are, what position you play and any info I might find useful.

Teranz_ is my steam user

over 9 years ago

I am playing at EMG - DMG standard but currently ranked as nova 4 because I play with a team who troll and mess about dont worry because I am seriously not as bad as nova I am a good leader always talking I am british 18 years old and really need a team who I dont have carry 95% of the time I need a team who play seriously and can pull there own weight in match making lets fuck shit up!! http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyYoungsta/