Universal Gaming League

almost 9 years ago

About Me: Lazar Rakovic, born in 1996. Born in Serbia, living in Sweden.

I'm looking for a serious team that wants to go pro. I've been playing CS 1.6 since 2004, and competitive since 2008, made the switch to CS:GO as soon as the game was released. In 1.6 I played at the top level in the Balkan region and I've been to many lans where teams like iNation, TeG, GPlay, HSBG, volgare attended, and even Natus Vincere, alchemists and fnatic. In CS:GO I went to 3,4 lans in Serbia as well where GPlay, iNation attended, so I have a lot of experience. I don't have that much hours of CS:GO, since I find it quite boring to play MM, faceit and all that alone, and I haven't been able to find a team that's on my level. I'm a rifler, lurker. My English is top notch, and also I have invites for fb pracc group with pro teams. Contact: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lzrk feel free to add me, I am on a holiday right now, so I won't be logging in on steam until the 23rd of July, so write here with ur offers. I am only looking for a serious and skilled team who is determined to reach the top

about 3 years ago

thanks admin! Glad i found this forum weddingphotographerslincolnne.com