Universal Gaming League

over 8 years ago

<h2>Brief Description</h2>

Hey guys,

<p>We at Anarchy Gaming are looking for more people especially in the CSGO section. We are a international multi-gaming community that currently has 1177 members registered on out site. We play a wide range of games, some of our signature games are; CS:GO, Infestation: The NewZ, Smite, League of Legends and H1Z1. We do however, offer a wide range of channels for other games too.</p>

<h2>What is Anarchy Gaming?</h2>

We are a community, we are not to be mistaken for a team, we are a community with many different teams and groups within the community. We treat each other like we all are a massive family. We also have a friendly staff that will solve your problems if you have any. Anarchy gaming also hosts a wide range of private servers you can use, for example we have private servers for CS:GO, I:NZ and a few other games.

<h2>Entry Requirements</h2>

•Ability To Play Well With Others

•Age 15+

•Excellent Communication Skills

•Teamspeak 3 Installed

•Working Headset / Microphone

•Must not have a VAC ban on any CSGO account

<h2>Where and how do I sign up?</h2>

First go to http://anarchygaming.website/login and login, you may already have an account because we use enjin.

Once signed in you will be redirected to the homepage, once there click "Apply Here!" and select the appropriate application for you.

After completion you **NEED** to come into the teamspeak and wait in the appropriate application section near the top of the teamspeak. The IP to our teamspeak is **ts3.anarchygaming.website**

Moderators should realise you are in there but if they don't you will be required to message them, if they don't reply you can message anyone else who is either a section mod, or a officer.

In your application you will be asked "How did you hear about us" we would like you to put the name of the website you found us off of so we can see which of our recruitment posts are bringing in the most people.

over 8 years ago

Bump

over 8 years ago

Bump

over 8 years ago

bump

almost 3 years ago

took me time to read the forum but its actually great. People should know about this more. types of dental implant