Universal Gaming League

about 10 years ago

If you Add me to Steam, Please have a convo before spamming me with game invites. Im in it for the long haul, not to boost your MM rank. NO VAC BANS

I have played counter strike off and on since the days of 1.5 and 1.6

While living in the UK I played competitive Counter-strike attending lans and playing in multiple tournaments. During this time I learned how to actually play at a competitive level of Counter-Strike. I managed to also play for a US based team in the CAL league when that was still a thing. I managed to reach a decent level with that.

I used to AWP, but slowly moved away from that and started doing entries into sites. Taking the first shot to the head while sometimes dishing out the entry frags. During a couple of seasons I managed to actually call out games but its not something I enjoy, and not something I like doing when getting back into the game.

Currently I am just coming back into the game and am not looking for anything to “Pro” in terms of skill level. Once I get back into the game and get my shot/aim back I am sure I will be a valuable asset to your team.

I am looking for a team that needs that 1 or 2 extra people and already have a practice schedule. You dont need to be super hard core, or super good. Just a willingness to play and have fun and learn together.

Nothing too serious.

20+ is a must dont bother talking to me if this is not the case. I have heard it all before and I have played with every type of person. This is a personal thing.

I have a mic

I have income for servers/comms (I can also host)

English speaking

I am more of a solo player/AWP. I do get along fine in a team, but if the team cohesion is not there, I will tend to wander off and not trust the team.

I can coach

Add me to steam if you are interested and want to talk some more in detail. http://steamcommunity.com/id/systemkaos/

over 9 years ago

Still looking. People must be confused with the age requirement and the whole not having a VAC ban in the roster.

over 9 years ago

ik heb wel intresse om je op te nemen voor het season 6 met ons nieuwe csgo team

mature team

rond dmg eagle ranked

over 9 years ago

I guess people are still confused with the age thing, or just ignore it.