Universal Gaming League

about 10 years ago

Hello everybody.

Information

V2 is the new team on the block. We are currently recruiting 1 full time member. The primary goal would be a main Caller , but don't hold your application back if that's not your strongest. We will try to play every evening but schedule certain days where you need to be on, the rest of the days will be relaxed casual days playing to improve team chemistry and enjoying the game.

We are in need of a tactician as well, a great communicator that knows whats going on due to the relays from rest of team and can plan next move

When applying please list:

Name

Position Experience

A little information

Reason why You want to join

Goals

The teams primary goal is a consistent and dedicated team that is willing to put the time which is needed into getting better and advancing through the ranks.

We are looking for players that is cool under pressure, which can take constructive criticism and give it back in a proper manner. Since this team is dedicated to get better, there will be quite a few hours going through tactics, smokes, rotations, positioning etc.

For more information don't hesitate to write or contact me on steam: ctidbailey3

Requirements

To be eligible you need to be above "silver elite" but exceptions can be made

Crew:

Pompousdonkey(Rifler/Support)

Ducky (Rifler/Support)

Zero (Rifler/Support)

Spongebob (Awp)

SENT1MENT(Sub)

Monty(Sub)

Thanks for reading

about 10 years ago

Name: Christian (zaices, pronounced z-EYE-kehz)

Position Experience: I am quite comfortable playing both as a strat caller or main AWPer. When it comes to experience, I dont know what else to tell you other than saying that thats what I almost always play as when it comes to MM with either randoms or with other team mates. I am always spending my time looking at pro matches to see what positions I can steal and incorporate into my own team. Im always trying to learn more and improve my game sense.

A little information: I am a 16 year old Californian from Hawaii who started playing CSGO just several months ago. I am currently ranked a GN3 in MM.

Reason why You want to join: For the most part, the team seems right up my alley. Ive been looking for a team that fits my skills, and considering Ive been longing for a team to pretty much just practice strats, positions, etc, I think this team fits perfectly.

Goals: All I really want is to improve both myself and the team. Im looking to make strats, develop great chemistry, and overall make a efficient team that can execute and win matches.

about 10 years ago

Name: Zac (Steam name: MOFO Zeeebee)

Position experience: I main as a rifler/support, I can also main as a caller and I have good map awareness and I am familiar with the callouts on the familiar maps, e.g. Nuke, Mirage etc.

Information: I have been playing CSGO for nearly 1000 hours, which may not be long. However I have play many other PC FPS and I am ranked Gold Nova II in Competitive matchmaking. I'm 15 but 16 to be honest in May and I live in the UK

Reason why You want to join: I would really like to start in the competitive scene of CSGO. I am familiar with competitive gaming and I hope this would be a great team for me to start of in.

Goals: My real goal is to improve as a team, rather than being solo 24/7 and become a good, reasonable CSGO player. If not, pro.

almost 10 years ago

Name: Calle, always got called that both online and irl.

Position Experience: I play a lot as rifler and AWP, or entry fragger in eco-rounds, due to my skill with the CZ75-Auto. I also play as Caller, but that is mostly when I play with randoms. In Nuke, I typically play main support by flashing and smoking. I did a little practise flashing and smoking in that map, and I got quite good actually.

A little information: As most players, my favorite weapon is the AK-47 and the AWP. My favorite pistol is the CZ75-Auto, which I tend to get a lot of kills with. I can't really play on weekdays, but on weekends (including fridays), I play all the day. I live in Denmark, which has GMT +1 timezone. My rank is Master Guardian 1.

Reason why You want to join: I am looking for some serious teamplay, I am really really tired of playing with unexperienced trolls.

Goals: Winning!