Universal Gaming League

about 13 years ago

hi friends of ungl game,

i am rontogoose of team rontogoose super strong high+++ hide and seek competitive roleplay team clanbase experience (very strong league)

the attention that not enough roleplay is come to me and this leede me to believ maybe some of you want roleplay coordinator to coordinate roleplay scenaro.

i have been in many roleplay scenarios with very dificult skill so i feel i can do a roleplay coordinate with ungl player because there many of you so many this may difficult for noob but not me i am super strong roleplay coordinate.

scenaros:----

- cs_office 'late for meeting' -> you are office workers but comuters are a broken and you need a repair man to fix, but you are late for meeting omfg, how to fix computer and become not late for meeting how to do this?? roleplay skill req: high++ (very strong)

- anymap 'law break omfg' -> a man has broken a law. he done this because he is using graffiti spray (t but ten) on walls and this is graffiti so illegale. other player is policemen and must apprehension the law breaker. if chase break out then policemen must find criminal but no kill (because real police no kill and this is very realistic roleplay pls).

- de_nuke 'normal day pls' -> all are work together to maintanence the nukelar reactor, you must press but tens together and control panels and perform repairs. if no repairs and maintain then nuklear power stayshun explode and kill all like chernobyl and make mutant like STALKER: SHADOW OF CHERNOBYL (we dont want this because this game was hard so mutant maybe hard to kill).

- de_aztec 'archeologists' -> you are archeologistes and you have found aztec ruins, you must excavate all of aztec site to find artefacts. this is very delicate land so you must take off shoes!!! otherwise many damage which is very bad.!!

i add more scenarios latter but now i am super tired and want to make a bed time pls.

thank u for interest have a funny luck

about 13 years ago

are you high?

about 13 years ago

We also seek aztec RP archaeologists Ronto is not high only in skill+++

He is serious cordinater and is good at what he does.

Pls No Flame.

about 13 years ago

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
about 13 years ago

I'm sorry, I don't understand what this is meant to be?

03  QCK
Drinks too much
about 13 years ago

many funny luck was had

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 13 years ago

Seriously, what the hell.

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
about 13 years ago

i dont think i have leaughed so much

about 13 years ago

yes.. very famous league XD

about 13 years ago

lmao

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
about 13 years ago

Stupid.

Gb  IV
Slugger
about 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE shut up mert.

Attention all who seek answers, This guy is the new messiah, BOW DOWN TO HIM!

about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago

hi again friends,

i see you have many questions and many flame :(

Ez  noooooooked

i was currently not a high when i create this thread! why would you think this pls?

01  Rings of Saturn

hsf_ this is a very super seriouse roleplay coordination request thread. have you not the heard of CSS roleplay??? if you have not then i can arrange my hide and seek server to be configured for role play one day and we role play together and i show you what it like ok?

03  QCK

i hope you did have a funny luck, this makes me a happy :)

Gb  DazzyJ

why are you sound so super shock, have you not done a CSS rolepaly??

Gb  cano

i think you are refer to commet about clanbase i made, i did not say famous, i said it was super strong league! pls read carefully or death!

Lb  KYANITE

why are flame? if you do not understand then pls ask me question! i am very happy to answer any question why you think this Sutpid.?? i am try and help ungl roleplay but you are angry this makes me very sad :(

Gb  IV

this is a new roleplay what sort of map do you think suits it?? it has a potential but you need expansion as not enough room for improvise in my belief make a structure like other roleplays you see it. pm me if you need help with roleplay scenairo.

new roleplay scenarieos are incoming but i need to find my roleplay book for css i think someone stole it omg

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
about 13 years ago

This is a troll right? It has to be...

about 13 years ago

i look at internet urbandictionary search for this word troll because i not know it what means it so i find this:---

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

i causeing no argument and disrupt and i have no intention to do i think you are troll because you post in my thread about unrelated to role play!! why are you do this you are admin!

about 13 years ago

clearly a troll.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
about 13 years ago

I played roleplay on Gmod once, that was gash. people got angry when you shoot em. Zz

03  EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
about 13 years ago

RP on Gmod is awesome :)

No  Euphoric
The local Viking
about 13 years ago

Bad troll =P

about 13 years ago

Look at how many people have fed the troll. This brings me many sadness.

about 13 years ago

Hey i have playd css roleplay before but not much and play the wrong rule. I have ضرورة nice roleplay cordinator to help me because i would like to make css roleplay but i do not stay character so well and need help being from low to high skill pls/

your say you are strong skill but i am hope you will help new because of so many do not want to play who are answer.

about 13 years ago

Ye  Lamb++ nice copy pasta there! i take it the OP sent you it to post...

about 13 years ago

Ez  noooooooked sory I don't know what is copy pasta

03  EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
about 13 years ago

He either pasted that or is just a retard.. :?

Or possibly the same guy

about 13 years ago

Same team, Same troll, Same people. Fail.