Universal Gaming League

about 13 years ago

Yet another giveaway, win a razer deathadder black edition, most of you people here would love a new mouse.

When we have bigger prizes we will eventually with permision from admins to sponsor a tournament in UNGL.

www.gopwn.com

about 13 years ago

Last day to get yourself signed up to the giveaway!

Gb  dronee
Website Operations Director
about 13 years ago

Signed up last week. (y)

03  QCK
Drinks too much
about 13 years ago

done :) :) get signed up people

about 13 years ago

i saw drone, enjoyed watching you vids :D

Gb  dronee
about 13 years ago

Ez  noooooooked Ah yeah, one was mine, one was my brothers.

I included it for his sick shot on me. =/

about 13 years ago

i saw him owning you :D haha, i don't really play much black ops but did enjoy watchin u2 playin tbh

about 13 years ago

Already got a Deathadder, please refrain from assuming that we need new gear. And I like the way you have taken the Gamers-Network logo and used it for yourself. Smooth....Smooth...

about 13 years ago

Va  kaenna 1) i can post what i like, other people might want to do these just because you don't stop trolling. 2) i don't even know who gamer-network is, i even tried google'ing it then but still can't find it.

go back under your bridge. I'm giving things away, being nice, why can't you just stop baiting?

about 13 years ago

baiting? what are you on about you pretentious prick. he is making a statement, being a commerical site you should be able to deal with this criticism without spitting out your dummy.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/igmo

about 13 years ago

Ez  noooooooked But...But you took their logo!

And Im not baiting? Im stating my views on the matter, a forum is a place for open discussion about a topic. I openly discussed, or attempted to, discuss a topic. Apologies if you do not understand this concept.

Gb  IV
Slugger
about 13 years ago

Gb  hriznhahaha Eka, thought you were banned from here a while ago? Can't take a hint child?

@ Raoki, Ignore.

I'm sure a lot of people appeciate this :)

03  QCK
Drinks too much
about 13 years ago

Va  kaenna Gb  hriznhahaha wowow pipe the **** down, hes giving away gear to those who register on his site lmao doesnt cost anyone anything other than himself.

as you said "a forum is a place for open discussion about a topic" he has posted this for people to discuss not abuse.

pipe down or **** off

about 13 years ago

03  QCK who made you the ****ing king of the world

about 13 years ago

I didn't abuse once. I stated my opinion. You however, are bordering upon abuse, and he too was "unprofessional" har har.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
about 13 years ago

Gb  hriznhahaha can you explain how my post made you think i was king of the world?

Your being a complete ****. therefore i am simply stating something your failing to see.

about 13 years ago

I can simply say that logo isn't theirs and if you can provide an earlier date of creation from them that would be great as atm i see they put that up @ Since March 28, 2010

My website has been up before that so. Sorry but until proven otherwise thats not their logo :)

about 13 years ago

Oh and stop flaming a give away post, it makes you guys look pathetic.

Gb  dronee
about 13 years ago

Pretty sure that neither website owns the rights to that image.

S'all I'm saying.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 13 years ago

REGISTRY WHOIS FOR GOPWN.COM

Domain Name: gopwn.com

Updated: 3 seconds ago - Refresh

Registrar: WEBFUSION LTD.

Whois Server: whois.123-reg.co.uk

Referral URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk

Expiration Date: 2012-01-25

Creation Date: 2011-01-25

Last Update Date: 2011-02-10

-------------------------------------------

Thats quite a bit past March 28, 2010 (last year). Just saying.

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
about 13 years ago

How about you give me the death adder and I'll give you a subname!

Gb  IV
Slugger
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago

your website hasnt been up that long. i know that because you were on mumble to me about 2 months ago telling me about how you would make it. gamers-network is gone now, but they were up around early 2010. i dont know where you got the image, im guessing from gamers-network becuase they were everywhere then.

i dont really care though to be honest, because i think that gamers-network stole that logo also.

about 13 years ago

Gb  hriznhahaha It's a Vector / Brush.

about 13 years ago

I WANT A NEW MX518 MATES

about 13 years ago

Gb  CK that will be whyy

about 13 years ago

Gb  hriznhahaha Actually its just an opensource image, so anyone can use it.

Gb  CK Yeh it is, well a font (and it isnt really our logo, just something i used for hte time being as it's open source)

/thead over as the deathadder has been won.

Gb  dronee
about 13 years ago

And it wasn't by me. Sadface :(

about 13 years ago

Well atm we going to start another one soon when monster gets back to me butttt later on we might have a big prize to give away :o.. will talk with monster when i can to see what we can dig up to sponsor ungl for a cup :)

Gb  IV
Slugger
about 13 years ago

good ****.