Universal Gaming League

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

Lo all,

As you can see from the lack of pretty letters on my flag, I am no longer an admin here at UNGL.org. My time here has been a mixed experience; I have had plenty of support from the community and other admins (up until my removal) and have very much enjoyed wielding immense power and smiting baddies. Believe it or not, being useful and helping solve your match disputes is quite fun.

It is however a very tough job to do; dealing with language barriers, harassment and the internet is exceedingly difficult. Its akin to juggling bowling balls in a clown suit whilst reciting Hamlet - no one seems to take you seriously.

This is in part both a plea and a thank you. A thank you for Gb  DazzyJ who is the backbone of UNGL and who gave me this opportunity, yet also a plea to show admins some respect and stop giving them a hard time. They've volunteered to help the community, don't be a pain in the arse to them.

Peace out to Gb  DazzyJ , by far the most hard working admin here - no matter what the other admins say.

INB4 No  BarryScott deletes this like the other thread.

[youtube]onzL0EM1pKY[/youtube]

Watch it the whole way though; just for me.

If you have any queries about your fixtures or match conflicts then feel free to speak to me for advice via a PM or on steam (silentsparkle) whenever DazzyJ isn't available.

Spark.

EDIT : If anyone wants to discuss why I've lost my admin then add me on steam and we can chat; I'm not too keen on airing my dirty laundry out in public. Unless you want my dirty bra and panties, which can be arranged.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago
Gb  BamBam
The Noob?
over 12 years ago

Gb  Sparky thanks for the help when you was around <3 gl with any other admin jobs you apply for :)

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

I'll take the panties if they're going for free.

Even I don't know why you were removed, but gl with what ever it is you do.

Nx  Harveyy
NORTHEN IRELAND IS JUST A BIG CITY
over 12 years ago

If the panties have gone, Ill take the bra pl0x

GL with whatever your doing now mate, hope all goes well for ye!

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

I understand your sentiments Gb  Sparky , but I think this thread is just begging for an argument and flame fest to occur. So I am going to have to lock this as I'd like to keep things civil on the forums. I've also left you a PM explaining why.