Universal Gaming League

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 10 years ago

I'd just like to ask all members of UNGL with the following.

If you have a problem, please PM an admin who is to do with your related game type. For example;

If you have a problem with Counter-Strike: Source, then please PM one of the following.

Gb  dronee - Head CSS admin

No  BarryScott

Gb  DazzyJ

02  Anto

Gb  Bulbedd

01  Chaddy

Gb  Dollon

If you have a problem with League of Legends, please PM one of the following;

Gb  nSmed

Gb  BeNjO - Trial LoL admin

If you have a problem with Heroes of Newerth then please PM one of the following;

Za  tankza

Gb  Ryn - Inactive

Gb  bigsteve

If you have a problem with the website or Libra, then please PM one of the following;

Gb  paradox

Thank you.

over 10 years ago

Good job hsf_, hopefully it will stop the chatbox from been overrun with "contact me" messages.

over 10 years ago

You should make a side bar above "latest post" where you can sticky these threads.

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 10 years ago

You can also contact Gb  MentaLLL with all your questions or if you need to report crime!

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 10 years ago

thanks for this fed up of beening messaged by people to sort out CSS matches.

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 10 years ago

5on5 d2 server on

over 10 years ago

Gb  DEADLYY LOL

i think you should close this thead and keep it clean and some how get this sticky'd easy for people to understand how to report and stop using shoutbox >.<

over 10 years ago
01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 10 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell , if we're unable to trust the community on UNGL to not keep this thread clean, then I'm sure we'll have a lot of problems in the future and a lot of people will go missing from the forums and from the site in general.

Gb  DEADLYY , I will let you off this time, as it was quite funny but in future, when in a thread which is serious in terms of putting a point across, I advise you don't do it.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 10 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell In all fairness this could be added to the FAQ, and the FAQ really should be in a prominent position on the site so that people can see it. Or make the FAQ a separate page with links to jump to the correct section.

Another thing I'd like to mention for the CS:S players, when you do message us - instead of just messaging the fixture link, please give the reason why you are linking us to it.

over 10 years ago

i think i can help too :>

Gb  dronee
Website Operations Director
over 10 years ago

You can also message me for HoN too if you desperately need help. =]

6 months ago

Noted on this admin :) Dayton property management

6 months ago

6 months ago

about 1 month ago

You are, without a doubt, my favorite author, io games. Every time I read one of your articles on the wordle website, you always surprise me with something new. Great efforts!!