Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

I open this subject beacuse cu fish team is some kind os stupid people.They lose against Rasta.ATP and dont wana accept a result beacuse they are mad.They cant take it that some one is beter then them...Realy sad ...

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

<3

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

S0  shanjika <3 :P though i think its been sorted, Thanks for the support though appreciate it! x

over 12 years ago

i take it you watched the game then

over 12 years ago

cu fish dont be dickhead's accept rezult and delete css save world or play tetris it will be beter..Ye i watched all 3 maps rezult is 2:1 for Rasta.ATP ... I didnt now that cu fish are chickens ..

over 12 years ago

lol nice, i know the score bud i was super jess lol

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

S0  shanjika That...with out any competition. Is without doubt the most GLORIOUS bind I have ever seen.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago
Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt +1. We need a meme made out of that little gem.

over 12 years ago

np guy's im with you ;) cu fish team stop playing css go fishing that will be beter for you

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

this guys england is mint

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

S0  shanjika I think I love you

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

We need a best of UNGL thread....

over 12 years ago

Oooo project <3 :)

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
over 12 years ago

So whats this all about? :0

over 12 years ago

Is  CaPPiNg! YOU!!!!!

over 12 years ago

Well i owned them here like you in game :) And this is a picture of them http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2521/75240241.jpg

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

over 12 years ago

S0  shanjika wtf ahahahah:D

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

S0  shanjika LMAOOOHGAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

over 12 years ago

I'm close to tears.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

And to think you lot like to moan about the foreigners on here.

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
over 12 years ago

S0  shanjika I dont quite follow how you owned me, haven't played with cufish for ages. But this thread is a bit pointless since what you are saying only goes towards the people who watched the match or actually played it. I my self wouldn't mind knowing what happened since I wasn't playing :P

over 12 years ago

That are them when they lose... And this is when they fish something http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/happy-dog-forced-smile-freaky-1303555329n.jpg

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

Can we give shanjika some kind of medal on his profile? Is that possible?

over 12 years ago

Not for you guys i mean on cu fish i owned them with coments here :) love all you <33333

over 12 years ago

Why am I not surprised when it comes to cufish and stuff? nik on fire again?

Is  CaPPiNg!
Policy Advisor
over 12 years ago
03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

Is  CaPPiNg! Basically, cufish were 15-9 up on inferno and we brought it back to 19-16 (won) which then we played Dust2 and lost like 16-10 which meant we play season which we won 16-5. Tor made a sly comment on how we are "****" so we retaliated which then S0  shanjika is here defending us as he watched the entire game and disagrees with what cufish are saying.

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

If you have a problem with a team can you contact an admin not make a thread on it please,

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

Is  CaPPiNg! Long story short Cap, ATP went 15-9 down on inferno on ATP's T side, ATP drew it back to 15-15. ATP then won 2-1 first half overtime on T side and then won 2-1 CT side of inferno to win first map.

CUFISH rickrolled us on D2 16-9...not much to say about that really, we got owned :<

Then ATP returned the favour on Season, winning 16-5. Again, not much to say, was a bit of a walkover.

Then after the game ToR posted in shoutbox "The awkward moment when you lose to Rasta ATP....facepalm doesn't cover it"...

Then the flame wars began!

over 12 years ago

No nik other players who played match ye fisherman's :D ahahahahahha they cuold call fisherman's <><>