Universal Gaming League

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

http://www.onlive.co.uk/

For those of you who don't know, Onlive is one of the pioneering companies looking to develop cloud gaming. The software is still new and a touch unreliable with some users experiencing input lag and stuttering, but its worth a shot for what is an amazing introductory offer...

They have an introductory offer of getting ANY game for £1 that is already released. No pre-orders here folks.

Worth a punt for £1,

Spark.

over 12 years ago

only found this out now? been using this for couple years now :o

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell Its only just been released in the UK, previously it was US only although you could register and use it.

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell I was under the impression the £1 offer only just popped up aswell. I wouldn't touch something like this otherwise, but for one whole bag of harribo, its a price I'm willing to pay :)

over 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ Thats probably the cause of my dislike with them :P, maybe time to get back, thought their cloud servers were global, I'll try them again :)

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

I;m sure its fine if you have nice internet, but for me it was terrible trying to play DNF - however the concept of onlive is one that I'm sure that will be popular in the near future.

over 12 years ago

I tried the US version seemed ok, sometimes felt a little laggy when playing FPS games but was definatly playable if you dont have the hardware to run new games, might give it a go might be even better if they have UK servers now.