Universal Gaming League

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Would anyone be interested in a bit of OMGPOP Pool fun with the UNGL community?

It's similar to the Yahoo Pool of times gone by, and its stupidly easy to get into.

Give it a go and signup using this link *HINT* - http://www.omgpop.com/?r=d6okz

Basically if it works we could potentially start a random game cup each month within the community. Games like OpenArena, Haxball and things of the sort.

Suggestions are welcome :) ideally the game should have a way to recognise players such as a username or set rooms.

HAXBALL

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a Haxball tournament. There isn't any prize involved just a bit of fun. I would keep track of fixtures and results on a forum thread maybe make a small league or just knockout.

I'll be looking at making it 3v3, Big pitch, 5minutes, 1 half. None of the games will end in a draw as it goes into overtime in which next goal wins. If people are interested post on here with your team name (eg. FC Fishcakes ) and which members you want in the team. If they are not already signed up to UNGL if you could get them to do so that'll be great!

http://www.haxball.com

Thanks guys! <3 Chaddy

CURRENT TEAMS

PowerBadger FC (01  Chaddy , Gb  DazzyJ , Nx  BiGz )

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

no itd be an awful idea dazzy :s

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

just because you can't play any game :)

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ well this is awkward, i remember 16-0(i think) the mousemasters team :S

AWK

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  MentaLLL You've only beaten us 18-12 as far as i'm aware on here, not very good considering we're a gungame team ;)

over 12 years ago

Interested yes..but i remeber our loss too. Nice idea btw +1

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ touch me, please, just feel me, just rub my

over 12 years ago

sounds fun :D something to do fri or saturday night if i dont go out