Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago
03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

01  Trooper not even a chance... you cant honestly say because someone used cheats on cod4 and got caught they should be banned from everygame. doesnt/wont work

over 12 years ago

Im 100% behind this dont think its fair that known cheaters (for wat ever game) are alowed to play among us honest players :)

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

02  baddiieeee i cheated on runescape once. banned from UNGL css ladder. still sound fair? XD

No  BarryScott
Loves kicking people very hard.
over 12 years ago

There is currently no league which has this rule. If you are banned from playing a game on vac, you pose little or no threat in playing a different game on a different engine. Well, none more than anyone else.

Yes they made a mistake and were punished for it, they cannot lie about a vacban, as it can be looked up.

Yes you can say "Once a cheater, always a cheater" but this would also go for many professional/toplevel css players who have vacbans on 1.6 or similar games.

At the end of the day we have a competant anticheat program and procedure for catching cheaters. This will not change.

If every league did this then it would alienate half of the UK/EU scene, then people would buy new steam accounts and then everyone would complain that a load of 44 millers were beating them and demand some sort of action.

over 12 years ago

teach those ****ing dirty **** **** **** pricks a lesson

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

01  Trooper Though if someone is caught cheating on css here and banned they cannot play HoN here so it kinda does what you suggested.

over 12 years ago

03  QCK yeh i see wat ur saying but this thread could be argued both ways until we all die :P

I just hater cheaters with a passion and wish apon them a toe eating disease

over 12 years ago

The anitcheat here is acutally pretty sick :) i no its secrets :D

over 12 years ago
No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

02  baddiieeee Im sure I already cleared this up with you previously

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

02  baddiieeee oh yeh i agree, i think cheating takes away the most enjoyable part of the game.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

01  Trooper because its a different game and different engine and there is no way to tell why someone was banned.

over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott i wov you :) much <3

libra 3 is sick and after every match my best friend :D

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

02  baddiieeee default hunter! :D

over 12 years ago
03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

01  Trooper there is medication for people like you ya'know

over 12 years ago
No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

01  Trooper you can say that about anyone. At the end of the day you don't really know who you are playing against/with over the internet and if you don't know someone how can you invest your trust in them?

Obviously this is a generalisation as many of the teams here have met on several occassions at lans or know eachother in person quite well. However if we go around banning people for vacbans we may as well just pull up BINGOBONGO and SFc's banlists and use them as well.

Fact of the matter is the only judgement we can 100% trust is that of our leagues and also that of eslwire and other anticheats.

There are many ideas we are open to in the community and we implement a vast majority of them. However, this issue isn't one that will change I am afraid, no matter how much it is discussed.

over 12 years ago

i have a 9mill acc, i once hacked on non vac servers, this was just because i was interested in how hacks work, how they change game play, and imo they made me more aware and vigilant against people that use them to their advantage in leagues and matches

just to argue one point, just because i used them on non vac servers does that mean ill use them in vac servers in a league? nope

every person is different, so we shouldnt stereotype "hackers" or "cheaters" because they have been found out on something before, however i do see where you are coming from and i see the annoyance also!

over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

lets think of it as a bit of ummm

undercover hacker vigilance training for admin purposes ;)

over 12 years ago
Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

01  Trooper CSSMIXES now use non-vac server because you have to use EAC, does that make it acceptable to hack on then?

Edit: re-read the post a bit, not as straightforward as i've put above ^^

Edit 2: Now you've changed your post and this one doesn't really look coherent ;)

over 12 years ago
Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

01  Trooper EasyAntiCheat it's basically an anticheat that requires VAC to be off on the server for some reason.

http://www.easyanticheat.net/v2/index.php

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

01  Trooper EasyAntiCheat.

over 12 years ago

01  Trooper yeah ill give you that, just glad i was one of the wiser kids to try my experiments and research on non vacs first, it was just a bit of self knowledge for my future accusations

never again though, was so boring... think i prefer the challenge of actually killing people rather than a trigger doing it for me. hey ho thats all part of growing up

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Sa  delete_this_acc! It is a good tool to use however its really more ESP that could be useful. Knowing what players do in certain situations in the same locations on the same maps can give a valuable insight and help you improve you knowledge of the game. But adversely its still against the rules and there are much easier and more honest ways of gaining that experience.

over 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ EAC isn't compatible with VAC that's why (I think).

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

Oh look, a cheating thread which is aimed at CSS, what a surprise that was...

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

01  jsT it was a rhetorical question pal.

over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

Serious fact - MOST people who were once caught cheating learned from their mistake. The other group are **** tards who didn't which cause continuous issues - You can never define who is who and to be fairly honest this thread is pointless!

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott It was a rhetorical question errol, what have I told you about thinking?

And to be fair I was talking more about how it's gone towards how badly css is affected by cheaters.

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

01  Rings of Saturn how in any way did I ever want a reply from you on the matter? I addressed jamster and a reply to dazzy I felt was confused by him.

@all

CSS has be terribly affected by cheaters, as has any game that has cheats designed for it. The same is said for football and players that dive. Or athletes that use performance enhancing drugs.

Fact is, its human nature in some terms to aspire to be the best, whatever the costs, but some people - the dishonest ones - choose alternative methods that ruin the sport and fun in participation for everyone else.

over 12 years ago

i say if you ever cheated on GTA (weapon cheat / health cheat / car cheat / tank cheat / money cheat) you will cheat on CSS....

over 12 years ago

and i could put my life savings on everyone who has played GTA have cheated

over 12 years ago

Just do it as ESL do it; you can cheat all you want. Get VAC'd whatever. As long as you don't cheat on ESL Wire, they don't give a ****.

over 12 years ago

some people turn to the dark side :>

anyway if people want to be tards and cheat then they can but they will 99% of the time, get caught and face the punishment within the league, way i look at it, if i play against cheaters, it will make me better the next time i face them otherwise, they are generally banned from the league any so wp

learn from their mistakes and be the best you can be :)

*3 cheers for karma*

Gb  Sparky
Really?
over 12 years ago

Sa  delete_this_acc! HIp Hip HoooraYYY!

over 12 years ago
01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

sent as a PM instead to keep the peace on the forums.

over 12 years ago

it wont be long untill everyone is VAC banned & playing on unsecure servers imo

over 12 years ago

Gb  bubblesBO$$

Our survey says...

X