Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

making a website for college assignment, will include a database later on, been made in photoshop then coded in html5 and css so far..

Need some feedback please

[simg]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2807/wipb.jpg[/simg]

over 12 years ago

Oh and the red thing on the right will not move when scrolled and will contain the log in fields

over 12 years ago

Just wondering is that one site? or 3 different templates and you want us to chose one? not being mean, but constructive, if it is one site or page shall i say or template or what ever, then i can't feel see any flow, looks like they are all trying to crash. change the middle one and maybe have a gradient on there the same as the top and bottom colours with white in the middle, sorry if it sounds mean.

over 12 years ago

Gb  JsH good points, doesn't matter if your mean, i take criticism on the chin :)

over 12 years ago

haha, okay man, don't want to come accross as harsh, i'm in the same boat, college studying ICT doing my web development now.

over 12 years ago

Gb  JsH People who know me, such as with level design, i have too many ideas i want to cram in, just re-working it now to make it flow a lot better

over 12 years ago

looks good, allignment is off, but thats easily fixable. Background is something I would change and quick, it looks awful. Add some pattern overlay like stripes or simply make the gradient less harsh.

Also create a corporate logo and add some text and slogan for the banner, even just that can make something **** look good and trust me I've seen much worse in my experience :)

Your on the right track and its looking good, try and get rid of the red thing or somehow code something on to that like a search bar or RSS feed or something... idk IMPROVISE!

Hope this is useful, I can provide some of my tools and techniques if you need help.

Peace.

over 12 years ago
01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell I bet you take other stuff on the chin too, eh? ;]

Updated version looks much better than the first version.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

Second is so much better, looks really nice; definately like that blue matches the reply button on here.

Not sure what that red bar on the sides doing, a bit odd and also the Twitter that V thing and facebook font is a little hard to read, apart from that looks delicious.

over 12 years ago

2nd looks better.