Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Hello,

My Name is Max L i am the co-owner of FragConnect.com!

FragConnect is a soical networking site for gamers.

But there are many cool features that make us the number 1 soical network for gamers.

Number 1. We have built Fragconnect from the ground up, Unlike 1000Fraggers or GameDecider that run on the same system

Number 2. We have a unique Anti-cheat (FragConnect Anti-Cheat) hard coded into the server that

checks for those pesky cheaters every few minutes.. We all hate cheaters right?

Number 3. We have coders and developers that listen. You tell us what you want and we will listen!

Number 4. FragFM the up and coming Elite radio station for gamers. Want to be a DJ? Why not sign up and ask?

Number 5. Our amazing Multiplayer system and Mixing systems that will blow you away!!

Number 6. Gets Ranks! Start at the bottom of the ladder and work your way up to Genral of the Army! And that means there are 41 Ranks and over 200 awards for CSS, TF2 and DOD:S put together! WOW thats looks like alot of fun! With new and improved ranks and rewards coming soon.

Number 7. Also are free game give aways fancy Skyrim,MW3,BF3? sign up http://fragconnect.co.uk/index.php

FragConnect may still be in beta but we have many up and coming things that will thrill you!

For example want tips from professional gamers we will have a video teaching you all the tips and tricks from the professional on the game you vote for!

Meet other like minded gamers and life long friends.

- UP AND COMING -

FragStore Buy all your EA games and MORE in are FragStore Launching 2012!

FragFM the best music since well... Music began!!

The rest you will have to find out in due time... but Fragconnect will ROCK YOUR WORLD!

over 12 years ago

Keeps saying i posted a invalid steam Id.

over 12 years ago

What format are you putting in can you post it here please?

The Format is STEAM_0:X:XXXXX

over 12 years ago

Number 4. FragFM the up and coming Elite radio station for gamers. Want to be a DJ? Why not sign up and ask?

Thats gonna be tough as one of the main radios currently for gaming is FragRadio isn't it? That's a bit simular might get confused. But yeah I'll sign up, worth a go.

over 12 years ago

looks cool :) hopefully will be active soon

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  JsH Same problem here

over 12 years ago

01  MadMaxX i am putting it in just like that.

over 12 years ago

Gb  JsH There was a coding error my end. Try now :)

over 12 years ago

Us  [FC] ZeRo Working now, cheers pal, looking good.

over 12 years ago

Doesn't drag the jumbled up letters where I want it to be for the authentication bit.

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

Gb  PAN1K what browser you using?

over 12 years ago

Gb  PAN1K If you could let us know what browser your using, that would be great. We are using jQuery and that's compatible with IE 6+ and Chrome, Firefox, Opera and a few others

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Registered, will give things a go later.

over 12 years ago

Removed.

Max speak to me on Steam Flame

over 12 years ago

gl maximus ;]

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

Have met max IRL sound lad , GL m8 hope it all goes swimmingly for you (see what i did there max ?)

over 12 years ago

gl

over 12 years ago

Us  [FC] ZeRo im using chrome.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  PAN1K Will add in that it worked fine for me on chrome :)

over 12 years ago

Didn't you mean Social? Just for the record. I'd contact a admin about that......

Also What Do You Mean About your next and upcoming radio station FragFM?

FragFM is owned and ran by FragRadio Limited. Along with such names as GamerFM & 1337FM - Company No. 07781358

We also own fragfm.co.uk.

over 12 years ago

Goodluck with this Max

If anyone is interested, google FragFM and notice it has nothing to do with Fragconnect.com

GL & HF! :D

over 12 years ago

00  Frag-Colin Gb  Frag|AlexK

Saw this coming; wrote it on my post too.. 0.o

Want a new name for your radio max?

ProredRadio its not taken and I think personally it's amazing.

over 12 years ago

FragConnect is a soical networking site for gamers.

But there are many cool features that make us the number 1 soical network for gamers.

Oh very original Max! I'm still trying to find what is so unique about your site maybe it's the age old classic of copy/paste, rearrange, pass off as your own!

Number 1. We have built Fragconnect from the ground up, Unlike 1000Fraggers or GameDecider that run on the same system

Now this made me laugh! What better than to use a system that works and is not riddled with bugs and spelling mistakes! As for GameDecider

it has not been the first time they have been legally threatned for stealing custom coded content/images from 1000fraggers, which I may add is also a registered company. In fact Social Engine is so impressed with our work they featured us in their Blog.

Feel free to have a read of the Q&A they did with Guy, my buisness partner.

http://tinyurl.com/1kfblog (used Tinyurl as link was way too long)

Number 2. We have a unique Anti-cheat (FragConnect Anti-Cheat) hard coded into the server that

checks for those pesky cheaters every few minutes.. We all hate cheaters right?

SO you're saying that you have a better more reliable system than VAC, Punkbuster or any other of the main anti-cheat systems?!? Wow! online gaming will be a level playing field once again!

Number 3. We have coders and developers that listen. You tell us what you want and we will listen!

Take reference to my other comments....

Again what an original concept! You've obviously thought you can pass your unlicenced radio stream as one of Frag Radio Limited's! I don't think so!!

over 12 years ago

I dont like how FragRadio is coming across.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  Frag|DiGi Regarding a few of your comments.

SO you're saying that you have a better more reliable system than VAC, Punkbuster or any other of the main anti-cheat systems?!? Wow! online gaming will be a level playing field once again

I don't think he is trying to say he has a system similar to VAC, or anything like that. He is simply saying that it's more along the way of Detox and other server plugin anticheats.

Again what an original concept! You've obviously thought you can pass your unlicenced radio stream as one of Frag Radio Limited's! I don't think so!!

There is nothing to say that he hasn't/will not get the correct licences and all it takes is a rename of the station, eg. FragConnectFM or something along those lines, and the attitude from FragFM is coming as very unprofessional.

01  MadMaxX

You're not doing too well at promoting FragConnect with comments like that either.

over 12 years ago

Gb  Frag|DiGi

Oh very original Max! I'm still trying to find what is so unique about your site maybe it's the age old classic of copy/paste, rearrange, pass off as your own!

By saying this hes trying to apeal to the people that didn't get on with your website and didn't like it; if he has copy and pasted and rearranged the website then maybe it is bad.

Now this made me laugh! What better than to use a system that works and is not riddled with bugs and spelling mistakes! As for GameDecider

You started somewhere.. now so is he; he has said that the site is in beta so yes theres going to be mistakes.

SO you're saying that you have a better more reliable system than VAC, Punkbuster or any other of the main anti-cheat systems?!? Wow! online gaming will be a level playing field once again!

It's a marketing technique, hes only trying to bring in people to his website stop crushing the mans dreams.. hes trying leave it let other people decide what they think.

Also many websites create their own anti cheat, YOUR ON ONE NOW because yes VAC dosen't pick up everything, all cheats are designed to hide from VAC they all target VAC and probably ESL so another anti cheats with different coding would possibly pick up what the others don't.

Take reference to my other comments....

Take reference to MY other comments.

I said this to him already, get off of his back you're coming across too heavy this isn't going to appeal to many gamers on here is it? Think through on it. If you want to have a rant then PM him this instead of having several people from Frag to complain.

Thats all.

over 12 years ago

Essay by Jake Mayo,

And gl Max x

<33333

over 12 years ago

Us  Prored Thank you for your kind words! Uz  JACKSTA:D thanks :)

over 12 years ago

Gb  Frag|DiGi

Not everything is perfect, It's still in beta. Name me a site that has been built from the ground up (Not using a CMS/Engine) that HASN'T had bugs?

over 12 years ago

01  MadMaxX

No problem mate, just clearing a few things up from his harsh words.

Nx  Harveyy
NORTHEN IRELAND IS JUST A BIG CITY
over 12 years ago

Us  Prored Dude. Stop posting in all the threads.

over 12 years ago

Nx  Harveyy , Dude. Stop posting useless posts; if you read mine im pretty sure most of them are useful and are answering peoples issues. I haven't posted on all threads anyways for example the cup threads as they have nothing to do with me while im inactive.

I don't see how this could annoy you though as you said in an application for yourself recently that you're laid back and don't give bullsh*t.

Nx  Harveyy
NORTHEN IRELAND IS JUST A BIG CITY
over 12 years ago

Us  Prored I made you ****ing cry, shut the f**k up hahhaha :)

over 12 years ago

we need a fire extinguisher over here