Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

epicRadio (formerly GamerFM) has relaunched alongside some familiar faces in the Counter Strike Source scene over the last year. GamerFM DJ's and Management have decided to merge alongside the folks at epic.LAN to create a whole new super dooper radio station called "epicRadio" and on Monday 19th December, the official Launch Party will begin to mark the beginning of something fresh, something exciting and something new.

It's finally here, and we'll be kicking off epic.Radio officially on Monday 19th December with a special 6 hour launch show.We'll be building up from 6pm ready for the official launch of epic.Radio at 9pm with Winbar, JoeShow and MRated.You're all invited, so tune in for our first official show!

Source: Click Here for Website

I would appreciate people spread the word about epicRadio, there will be shed loads of competitions, giveaways, fun, banter, and various different shows including shows from JoeShow, Mark, Gumpster and many others over the coming months. I am looking forward to seeing some of you putting the radio plugin on your servers and spreading the word about epicRadio :)

Much <3 to all!

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

why is a choir on im sure this wont go down with gamers. but anyways goodluck used to listen to gfm like ages ago

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  nSmed LOL to calm people like you down.

Gb  Gumpster Good luck :)

over 12 years ago

Gb  nSmed Because I am amazing, it's Christmas, and whats better than having a Carol hehehehehehe

I had to cram one in somewhere on my show :P

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago

Now Playing: The Guildford Cathedral Choir -...

Popping heads while listening to angel music. NPS.

P.S get some dubstep on.

over 12 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS can always request :)

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago

I read that as. MRVIRUS CAN ALWAYS REQUEST NO MATTER WHAT !

Thanks friend :) I hope everyone here loves Bee gees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

Best thing to listen to while you are in a 5 v 1 clutch. HANDS DOWN.

over 12 years ago

Scammy pricks to be honest, they sell gamerFM to fragradio and then re launch under a new name, cheap scammers

over 12 years ago

And if a admin wants to gag me then fair enough but thought most people would of liked to know that there basically a bunch of tos****!

Gb  paradox
The Boss
over 12 years ago

If there was nothing stopping them in terms of a contract when the exchange was made then it's their own fault, and they're well within their rights to create another.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 12 years ago

Sounds like a good partnership/merge. Hope it does well.

over 12 years ago

Gb  aCy To be honest, it'd be a better thing if you understood what happened before commenting in such a manner.

I would be happy to explain the reasons behind it if you would like to know ;) The selling of GamerFM happened all because of one person in charge decided to go against the wishes of what the presenters and two other managers in charge and sell it off to FragRadio without said two managers knowledge. FragRadio came into the channel immediately got opped and took over GamerFM and took control, no one knew until I asked the question :(

It's unfortunate you get such people in life who will end up making the wrong decision, considering GamerFM itself was making massive strides in it's progress.

However, thats the past, and some of us who just simply presented a radio show 4 hours a week (ie me) just tend to go where the management is best, where there is stability and people can have a good laugh and giggle in the correct manner.

Jp  mr.viruS & I must admit, I love the BeeGees when I am fragging on Deathmatch or playing some BF3 :)

over 12 years ago

pimp... been a good night so far, 30mins time sees a few Kustom PC giveaways ;)

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

Your site is down. got a massive error

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  nSmed It's fine for me.

over 12 years ago

its gumpster.. might aswell bookmark the page.

<3

over 12 years ago

Us  Prored Cheers sexy <3

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

Jp  mr.viruS , personally, I prefer this version of Stayin' Alive