Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Morning UNGLers,

Would of written a large thread here but found a video uploaded by TotalBiscuit on youtube who explains it better than anyone possibly could.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhwuXNv8fJM&feature=colike

Share ideas.

Also sign the petition,

http://www.avaaz.org/en/save_the_internet/

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

For those that don't really know, this is a new bill being run through the US Government that will eventually lead to stricter censorship on the web.

This is how Google may end up looking if this bill does pass.

[simg]http://i.imgur.com/Nrt7B.png[/simg]

Of course it does depend where in the world you are, and where the website is hosted as to how much it could be effected.

over 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ , Nice screenshot.. but yeah pretty much that.. heard google, facebook and youtube are all against it. For obvious reasons too as websites like themselves they are at huge threat.

over 12 years ago

and a list of companies who support SOPA -

EA

Capcom

Nintendo

Sony

Sega

THQ

Square Enix

Take Two

Ubisoft

38 Studios

Nival

Epic Games

And because we all love valve they basiclly said people just need to make better games :)

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
over 12 years ago

Gb  Unifly ...dont see activision on that list...

To be fair if anything this will be both bad and good.

The bad points are obvious ....

So you might think WTF IS GOOD POINT MR VIRUS I WANNA DOWNLOAD SKYRIM AND IF THEY BLOCK IP TO MY TORRENTS!!! WTF THEN !!!! !!"!£!%1kda. ( or something like that )

Oh wait i lied there are no good points i can think of. This will **** up the internet as we know it.

over 12 years ago

this and the other bill that US are trying to pass where they declare the US as a warzone so they can arrest there own citizens without evidence or trail..... is this the worst US government ever?

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

Nuke them

over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell the worst us congress maybe..

over 1 year ago

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!Paid Social Media Job

over 1 year ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..Paid Social Media Job

over 1 year ago

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.Paid Social Media Job

over 1 year ago

I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!Amway

over 1 year ago

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.CBEngine

over 1 year ago

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..Jason Bond

over 1 year ago

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.CBEngine

over 1 year ago

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.CBEngine

over 1 year ago

I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such informationJason Bond

over 1 year ago

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.Jason Bond