Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

I have one simple request. Do not spam this thread... I will have a major hissy fit.

The idea is simple: Post about your android tablet (If you have one). What your experience was like with it, problems, bugs, etc.

OR!

Post about cool android apps for your >TABLET<

Template:

App Name:

Description:

Comments:

Primary reason, I'm beginning to really invest in this android tablet thing and I'd like to see what other people are up to with it, if they have something useful to contribute etc.

Thanks, if you participate.

Reminder: DO NOT SPAM OR POST USELESS INFORMATION NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC.

I've just ordered the Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime, won't be here till the 12th! >:(

over 12 years ago

This isn't my experience, just talked to my mate about his tablet, like 5 or so minutes ago, he has the Blackberry Playbook (Tablet). He says it's worth the buy, as far as I know tablets are fairly expensive? £300+? Correct me if I'm wrong, this Blackberry Playbook is roughly £200.

over 12 years ago

Th  fmMMMMmmMMMm yeah they r mint as **** got mine for free didnt pay a penny it wasnt even a gift just had it for free sweet free bee

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

Got the HTC Sensation Android Phone/tabletphonething

App Name: Drag Racer

Description: Drag racing game, so much fun :)

Comments: Free from the market :P

over 12 years ago

I made a pointless post. This is Xano warning me NOT TO DO IT AGAIN.

over 12 years ago

Mc  Xano eny how if you havnt got a tablet i suggest INSTEAD you buy a nintendo 3ds they r much better i have 1 and it will supply u with fun for the rest of your life :)

over 12 years ago

Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime

what a name