Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

In my opinion Final Fantasy 7 was the best RPG ever made. It had great story,characters and visuals(for the time).

Anyway Square Enix has decided to release a working version for windows 7 which can be found here: [url=https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/]Final Fantasy 7[/url]

and the best bit is at the moment its only £7.99.

Redmovement
LoL Admin
over 11 years ago

thank you for sharing this is it going to be decent graphics?

over 11 years ago

the characters cutscenes and fightscenes have been updated but the backdrops are the same (which i strangely enough dont mind)

Redmovement
LoL Admin
over 11 years ago

ive bought it downloading it now, found the old ff7 walk through. It says something about online features does that mean you can add people as friends ?

over 11 years ago

not sure m8, havent booted it up yet, just read that its been out for about a week watched some youtube vids the got a hold of it :)

i remember when i wanted this for ps1 a few years back to play on my ps2, people were asking stupid money for it :/

EDIT: i also tried the few versions that were supposed to be for pc as well (ultima edition etc) but they only worked on about 1 in 10 win 7 machines so i was quite chuffed when this came out.

Redmovement
LoL Admin
over 11 years ago

I got ffs 7,8 and 9 on ps1 from years ago, haven't played them in ages though. Theese days they go for to much money.

over 11 years ago

Yeah i have the entire collection prestine condition sitting tucked away safely , FF7 the greatest game of all time i would even place it above CSS for me :S , i even bought FF11 even though i will never ever play it haha!

Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Played 20 minutes of a FF game and thought it was terrible.

Sparky
Really?
over 11 years ago

I would pay obscene amounts of money to see full remakes of ff7-9.

over 11 years ago

Phantom
i hate all RPG games but this just had me hooked from start to finish, I played FF8 after but lost interest and never finished it :/

Sparky
i hope that this will be the longterm plan :)

over 11 years ago

ff10 with blitz-ball remake Please! >:). Still i just bought this,remember the original such a fantastic game ^^. A ff9 remake would be cool beans also.

onside
aka "Donkey"
over 11 years ago

best game ever for pc is a game called Silver ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHxn3fjQer0