Universal Gaming League

Sparky
Really?
over 11 years ago

Shameless advertising - but you get free things.

[quote]As part of our 3 month anniversary celebration, (which is quite a lot when you consider this is the UK we're talking about), Euphoria Gaming are offering you the chance to win games for free. All you have to do is write and post. No, really.

1st Place
Any Steam game of your choice gifted to you, £40 or under.

2nd Place
Any Steam game of your choice gifted to you, £30 or under.

3rd Place
Any Steam game of your choice gifted to you, £20 or under.

This completion would normally be restricted to premium members only, but seeing as it's a new feature we're going to release this one to our whole community!

How do you win?

That's simple, over the next few weeks staff will be monitoring activity levels on the forums. We want to see some activity in our community section, whether it be fun discussions, funny videos or even gaming related news, articles and guides. Unfortunately spamming, trolling and general dribble won't count. I know, I was disappointed as well.

We will be adding some new sections tonight and will start to post some starter topics to help get things underway.

If you'd like to win one of the above prizes, then make you have fun with the community on the forums and spread the name of EGO!

We will announce a timeline over the next few days and the competition starts NOW.[/quote]

Best of luck to all that take part.

www.euphoria-gaming.net

over 11 years ago

Unfortunately spamming, trolling and general dribble won't count. I know, I was disappointed as well.

Lmao.

over 11 years ago

nice gl to all