Universal Gaming League

over 11 years ago

First things first i would like to thank you for having the time to read this and hope you can understand our aims

What is vindico?

Apart from being Latin for, avenge, punish, liberate, deliver and protect we are a Online Gaming Organisation

Vindico is a Organisation created in the United Kingdom by Curtis "panetela" Colsell which at the moment consists of CS:S/CS:GO Teams, MW3 Team and a Dota 2 Team (will talk about these in detail later. Our goal is to further develop our reputation and to be a very successful online Organisation in a wide variety of games.

Vindico eSports was formed in August 2012, with a new member of management structure. Shortly After the organisation was brought back to life we secured our very first sponsorship deal with a a successful server hosting company called vilayer

Shortly after that we had a lot of interest for teams to join the organisation which included a team from Finland, Team From Portugal, Dota2 Team from Bulgaria and a Female Gaming Team.

By Sticking to our initial plans and seizing the best opportunities as they emerged, we developed what is now on the way to being a successful Gaming Organisation. with talk to a further 3 company to sponsor us and help us reach our goal of being a successful Organisation in the online gaming world.

What underpins our success and makes us different to other gaming teams?

At Vindico eSports we have highly dedicated squads of players that is organised and directed by great management. We understand that the importance of our sponsors and how they facilitate our Organisation is the key to our success in the eSports world.

With the introduction of the new Teams in Vindico we are looking to improve our community side of the Organisation with the expansion of members joining our Community page and Facebook page.

Within the Organisation:

Vindico.
Vindico.SBC
Vindico.Academy
Vindico.Fin
Vindico.MW3
Vindico.Dota2

We are also talking to a further two teams which is The Female Gaming team and the Portuguese team that are very interested in joining our Organisation and to help to expand us and increase our reputation within the gaming scene. And we are always looking to expand the Teams within and also recruit new management members to help us run the Organisation as the more teams means the more work for the two members of the management we currently have.

We else do we have?

Well as i haven't hit upon this at the moment we have also got a few members that don't play but help us with the development of the Organisation.

These include:

Video Editor
Web Developer
Coder
Graphical Designer

Without these we would just be another plain Organisation with no structure to us.

If you wish to contact and of the management feel free to email us at

Our Emails
[email protected]
[email protected]

Or post on our Website
http://vindicoesports.rizenexus.com/

over 11 years ago

Very detailed post. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you reach the heights you are striving to achieve.

over 11 years ago

GL! :D

SAVANT
God did not bless me
over 11 years ago

how long did it take you to write this post DAYUUUMM

over 11 years ago

SAVANT
it didn't take him anytime as pantela stole it from "Looney", and im surprised they still have the cheek to use after looney messaged pantela about using it.

over 11 years ago

gl

over 11 years ago

i hate to be a interupting but this was used way before eLaD joined which Looney made this and that it is copyrighted from him , also his currently using this for 5Line which he owns with Blakeee so please remove this or there will be serious problems , Thanks and have a good day .

Redmovement
LoL Admin
over 11 years ago

what will be the serious problems?

over 11 years ago

there will be no serious problems here or i will edit and gag everybody :)

grillzeE.
The Fringe
over 11 years ago

Innovative times when your © Recruitment Posts and making Behavioural Contracts

h L k
Ex-Semi-Amateur
over 11 years ago

What exactly has been stolen here? a recruitment post? jesus christ I think I might quit because of this >.<

over 11 years ago

changed it now

over 11 years ago

Any Org that doesn't set up a Ltd company isn't able to put financial penalties on people for playing a *DON'T BYPASS THE SWEAR FILTER* game or in this case recruiting people using their wording. WHY? Because you are not an OPERATING BUSINESS. STOP ACTING. You are not a company.

Just so you know I'd like to put in my 2cents that I'm sick of these Orgs springing up acting like it's a piece of piss, Aenhost pretty much begged to sponsor people - these Vindico mugs are getting on my *DON'T BYPASS THE SWEAR FILTER* you can't just form a team, find a mug of a sponsor (same company who took money off people 2 months ago then collapsed the next day) and go around demanding contracts be signed n **** like that. For a start you are not even a company, so stop pretending to be suits when you really have zero clue about business or the likes. You have done nothing in any of the communities. you don't have a pro team under your belt or even anyone with significant ability if I'm brutal.

I'm saying what everyone is thinking and I'm going to keep doing this to keep things real around here.

over 11 years ago

KiKiSmalls
its not that you have to be a business its another way of founders / orgnaisation giving the new teams they bring on to see the rules they have, want or dont want.

over 11 years ago

So explain to me the contractual obligations I keep reading about on Cadred in posts from Vindico, they have literally just decided to be an org with no hard work put in rather than some rejects who couldn't find a team so they called them selves boss. I'n dishing out truths like Morgan Freeman in Shawshank redemption, I don't even play any of the Cs games but the Sc2 stufft hey posted on Cadred was identical in it's stupidity. People like VYE are actually a working business, they don't Mimic being a company like vindico, who literally think being an org is taking on a load of teams and being the big d1ck.

over 11 years ago

does it matter changed now

over 11 years ago

it does matter, im thinking about making an org lol.

Sparky
Really?
over 11 years ago

KiKiSmalls
Good for you, good for you.

Gl, nice lads.

over 11 years ago

wow he sounds like bauer

over 11 years ago

Not being funny, the org hit rock bottom when my team (me being management) and one of my members being co founder left. Ive always got on with pan, even tho a few tiffs have gone on I still will back vindico up just for the pure fact that they didnt give up. Im pretty sure the org at one stage this month consisted of just pan and a 12 year old. Now look at it, actually has teams and by the looks of it some dedicated members. Fair play vindico, I was there when it was made, didnt work out for me but hope u can make something of it. GL Lads ;)

Ander
CS:GO Admin
over 11 years ago

hmmm interesting... nevertheless good luck.

over 11 years ago

Trooper
nah he hasint stumped that low not yet anyway;)

over 11 years ago

steven-
i love you stevie (L)

DEADLYY
Badman.
over 11 years ago

[quote]Vindico is a professional Electronic Sports team

[i]Taken from their website[/i][/quote]

Well that's just pathological bull****.

grillzeE.
The Fringe
over 11 years ago

This thread cracks me up

h L k
Ex-Semi-Amateur
over 11 years ago

Sparky
Think that was sarcasm to be fair Spark I was on last night and he made a new team sponsored by Intel and demanded contracts that stopped his members saying the word CocaCola pmsl, good troll tbh.. if a tad harsh

over 11 years ago

[i]snip-a-doodle[/i]

grillzeE.
The Fringe
over 11 years ago

tbf i don't know the others but eLads an alright bloke

IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

F@KE LOGS CBA

over 11 years ago

You said it down mic dont deny it... :/

IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

don't need too, they are retarded kids though.

over 11 years ago

:)

over 11 years ago

To be quite honest am i the only one wondering why the co-founder would leave , kinda makes for the point that well it cant be that strong of an org , and tbh i have played with some of them and they need to grow up - just to point out i said SOME , but yeah GL i guess.

over 11 years ago

Kieu
WP MY ******

over 11 years ago

http://thekgl.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=849&p=6602#p6602

Is this the same "org"? lol

over 11 years ago

Yes
 opy
my lover they are indeed!

over 11 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DBGv2sd4eA

Erm this is apparently panatella.

over 11 years ago

Not apprently, it is.

over 11 years ago

He did in ucap -_- and also got the tag on UCAP.RP

over 11 years ago

http://www.ucap-esports.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=83
Banned :O

over 11 years ago
 nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 11 years ago

lolol.

[quote]VYE are actually a working business[/quote]

With a cheating leader great example.

grillzeE.
The Fringe
over 11 years ago

Still doesn't deny the fact they're a business...

over 11 years ago

Did Baeur ever apolgise for the cheating?

over 11 years ago

Banter and thank you people.

IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1ydaiIt21ro5uz4.gif[/img]

over 11 years ago

http://thekgl.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=849&p=6596
http://thekgl.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=693
lmao gl.

over 11 years ago

Good luck Curt, regardless of all the negatives you've brought upon yourself for a stupid mistake, I think you're committed enough to get the organisation running and going to how you expect it. Sadly, I have to agree with some of the other people who've commented on this topic saying that you've had your name tarnished and knowing how unforgiving the UK gaming community is you'll have to make a real effort to show you regret what you've done etc.
I can't see this organisation going too far, simply because of the reason listed above, and you will always have that lack of trust lingering, and I think you need to sort that out before you attempt to reach higher goals.
Good luck nevertheless, and I am only saying this because I know you're an alright lad and have good intentions despite what's happened

over 11 years ago

honest opinion is Panatella go as manager , nothing else. Let the teams speak for themselves.

GL

(after all its what bauer did)

over 11 years ago

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033408649/

Linkie - Panetela

His new Account :o

Phantom
CS Admin
over 11 years ago

Trooper
Bauer used a simple wallhack and didn't pretend to be a girl to get a team.

IV
Slugger
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago
over 11 years ago

Bauer is a little girl.