Universal Gaming League

almost 11 years ago

What must be Valves worst steam update (for me atleast) has just been released, as they have increased the font size from 14 to 16 which is massive for my taste.

Anyway, I found a fix on the steam forums so wanted to share if there is anybody out there that doesnt like it.

If you want to do it yourself, navigate to /Steam/Resource/Styles and edit the steam.styles file, change all the chat font size from 16 to 14. (guide)

If youre lazy you can download this already modified file and place it under /Steam/resource/styles. Keep in mind you have to rename it to steam.styles once you download.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zadhzqlyyoaax0a

Gb  Sparky
Really?
almost 11 years ago

Nice find.

almost 11 years ago

Thank you so much.

Gb  IV
Slugger
almost 11 years ago

Its a trojan, my AV just went mad.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 11 years ago

It's not that big of a deal...

almost 11 years ago

00  Phantom What monitor do you have? when I first saw it I thought gabe newell was losing his eyesight.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 11 years ago

What does my monitor have to do with it?

almost 11 years ago

00  Phantom If you have some sort of a massive monitor/resolution the text would be pretty smaller for you than a guy with lower resolutions.

Which means you wouldn't notice much difference when getting that giant font size.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 11 years ago

There was still a noticeable difference. So I'll repeat, it's not that big of a deal.

almost 11 years ago

i just got the update now. i actually like it lol.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
almost 11 years ago

You must be going blind like Gabe.

over 3 years ago

Yeah, that would be a good move.

over 3 years ago

Really useful to know about that font.

https://downtownrochesterrestaurants.com

over 1 year ago

This is an excellent post. I finished it and will tell my social circles about it. Because I enjoyed your article so much, I'd like to rewrite it and post it on my website. Uno Online is an enjoyable card game to play with friends and family.

over 1 year ago

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 검증놀이터

over 1 year ago

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.Amplified Profits Review

over 1 year ago

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..Enzacta

over 1 year ago

Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response.Enzacta

over 1 year ago

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job!American Career Guide

over 1 year ago

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .Enzacta

over 1 year ago

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great workAmerican Career Guide

over 1 year ago

Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon!Revital U

over 1 year ago

It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner.American Career Guide

over 1 year ago

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!Revital U