Damvets

kaenna

muffsical

Spartan

Evermore

Elm

Deceiiveeee

Unifly

Note to Admins: My first two posts contain what you need in terms of petition.

I do not take responsibility for any flaming, and flame isnt the point.

over 13 years ago

Hello guys, hows life?

Well, I have returned *insert epic music* as kaenna the white (I wasnt black btw) and I am here to offer you a choice!

Unban eka or....or....or Ill be sad, well there you have it, 2 month bans are for 2 months, not for a lifetime, so give him the best xmas present and unban him!

Much love, kaenna.

over 13 years ago

i love eka

over 13 years ago

its well boring without eka, ive not been on in ages because eka got banned would be soooo good if he got unbanned, might start being active in the league if he gets unbanned!!!

over 13 years ago

Eka is a troll, all forums need its troll!

<3

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

I'm in favour of this unban.

over 13 years ago

in favour.

over 13 years ago

What has eka done anyway?

over 13 years ago

Unbann eka :)

over 13 years ago

He was given a 2 month ban for trolling, however he has been banned for so long now that I actually needed to check Muffs post to clarify this.

Eka was one of the key parts of UNGL, in both the forum and game sides.

Please support, he needs a home.

over 13 years ago

AYE

over 13 years ago

To be fair the banning is a bit over used/ unfair. Its a bloody forum.

over 13 years ago

Does this mean you're in support of this thread?

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

If he was given a 2 month ban for trolling just wait for it to expire... He did something wrong and has to pay the price for it after several warnings..

over 13 years ago

Can we count on your support then Lb  KYANITE ?

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE

Well to be honest 2 month ban for "trolling". He spoke his opinion on a forum and got banned for 2 months? ... yes because that is fair.

over 13 years ago

I can understand why he was banned... but I do believe some people deserve to be troll'd upon.

over 13 years ago

Okay, its a shame that the chatbox is so recent, because it was initially stated that the ban would be 1-2 weeks, however this was extended (I am unsure why) which I find quite ridiculous. There are hackers here who hack in games day after day, yet its only the trolls who are banned.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Gb  walker

It depends if we're on about him "trolling" as in going round insulting people or "trolling" as in 'speaking his opinion?'.

If somebody told me what he was banned for in detail, I would say whether I am for this un-ban or against it.

over 13 years ago

eka was banned due to avoiding a ban, e.g. making new accs pretending to still be banned.

over 13 years ago

dont go into great detail about this. you love him or you hate him.

over 13 years ago

This was because the initial one week ban was ignored.

over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ thanks for that. Wups! just dropped it in my recycling bin :L

over 13 years ago
Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm

What so his main acc was banned? So he made a new acc to avoid the ban, but ended up getting banned on his 2nd and the time on his main got extended?

Gb  evermore/

I barely know him. Tbh the only 'eka' I know is the one who goes round trolling people on the UNGL forums. Just how I know eLm for his Chocolate bar...

If somebody went into DETAIL about this, and I feel like the admins were incorrect to ban eka for this period of time, then maybe you'd somewhat convince me to sign the petition?

Because I aint signing anything if your attitude is 'dont go into great detail'.

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE hes also a sick source player

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE he was banned longer than should have been for avoiding ban, therefore he has perm ban now for multiple avoidances.

+ Gb  evermore/ nvm

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE

Yes, he was banned for trolling, thats self explanatory.

And your first point is correct, after his one week was up, eka made a second account, and this, for some unknown reason, extended the ban on his main account.

There has been a severe lack of communication here on behalf of the admins, and I personally find this whole incident unjust and pretty bad.

over 13 years ago

Va  kaenna there was no lack of communication, in another thread hsf_ commented avoiding bans eka is a no no enjoy your perm, therefore clearly ban was extended for avoiding a ban, wouldn't of happened if he didn't make more accs.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ I don't give a damn if he's a sick css player or not. It's not all about CSS you know. One thing CSS needs is less trolls and childish people, and if eka as far as I can recall is being childish in an important community such as this - UNGL - then he deserves to be evicted until he can come back and act mature.

The more you give me your stupid childish reasons the more you make me not want to co-operate and sign the petition. It would've been quicker if you explained the reason he got banned as it would've made both our lives easier.

Qa  eLm Well, why on earth would he keep making accs and get banned and banned? Either he's immature or a complete idiot as i'm sure the admins can see our IP addresses...

Okay, perhaps it's not worth a PERMANENT ban, but the admins know best and if they think that eka deserves a permanent ban then there's absolutely NOTHING I nor you nor anybody else here but the admins can do about it.

Qa  eLm From what it seems is that Eka despite making more accs and getting banned, he persistently made more in attempt to p*ss one of the admins off. And unfortunately it did and he got the perm ban...

He wouldn't be in this mess if he was mature and waited 2 weeks.

Now he's stuck with a perm and in my opinion he has to face the consequences for being immature.

I think the perm should be lifted to like 2 months or so, but thats admins decisions

So as I said before in simple english which can be acknowledged by your Mr. Evermore brain:

EXPLAIN WHY EKA BAN THEN ME MAYBE AGREE SIGN PETITION OK?

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE

EXPLAIN WHY EKA BAN THEN ME MAYBE AGREE SIGN PETITION OK?

IS THAT WHAT THEY TALK LIKE IN LEBANON?

over 13 years ago

That act in itself is pretty bad, a comment on a random topic is of no use to anyone really, and who knows what power hsf holds, he is constantly having his admin rights revoked.

And, eka only made the extra accounts as a result of his main not being unbanned after its specified time.

over 13 years ago

kya, he created at least 5 diff accs to try and stay on ungl, he didn't listen to admins and do his ban like he should of and instead of admins just banning his accs they just perm banned him after 5 avoids.

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE what he did was spoke his mind, which sometimes may be wrong its all opinion up there, but he got banned for this, unfairly, he then made a new account to try and still play in ungl as it is a decent league with a nice community, but then he got banned off that as well due to trying to bypass the previous ban, which i seem no harm in doing as it shows he is egar to get back into the ungl community and start playing in the league as i believe he did NOT troll with this new account.

over 13 years ago

EGAR

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ No. We talk arabic in Lebanon. Got a problem with it?

Va  kaenna The whole 'specified time' issue, if it turns out to be true then it is the Admins fault and not Ekas.

However Eka should've still taken it in a better way and added one of the admins on steam and spoke to them nicely as opposed to aggravating them even more when he didn't mean to do so.

over 13 years ago

Elm he waited out his ban like he should have, you consistently ask me to post the details yet you seem incapable of reading what I post. I have told you that eka waited out his ban before making any new accounts.

Please flame elsewhere kya, you call eka childish, yet you come here and act just as immature yourself. Grow up or post elsewhere.

Much appreciated.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm Well in this case the admins are right... Eka should've been more mature. Once or twice is alright I guess. But 5 bloody times? Pretty obvious he's either got an IQ of 2, or is trying to indirectly get on the admins nerves. And this perm ban is the price he has to pay. So unless what Kaenna is saying is true, I shant sign this nonsense. It's like letting a mental prisoner out of jail... nothing good can come of it but harm.

over 13 years ago

It isnt eka's place to contact the admins. After one week he should have been unbanned, that is the admins duty, and as Kant once said, "you must always follow your duty".

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE he had 1k of posts without getting banned. so obviously a lot of the things he said were good/not trolling.

over 13 years ago

didn't wait his ban out...

+ they dont have to unban him depending on the system used should be auto unban

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE

Kya, eka got banned for trolling in the forum. His ban period was 1 week and once this was up he still wasn't unbanned. He then created a new account to then get banned again for longer.

PS. seems you have a brown nose tbh.

XxXx much love

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm yes he did as stated above he waited 1 week.

quoting kaenna "you consistently ask me to post the details yet you seem incapable of reading what I post."

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE

Over here mental prisoners are typically placed in asylums as opposed to prisons due to their instability endangering the safety of the other prisoners.

And please refrain from bringing in some kind of "IQ of 50 or greater to post" as you would fail that check too.

What I'm saying is true, no point in lying when the admins have records stowed away is there?

over 13 years ago

the admins are not up to date with ban length on other accounts either as my mate who got gagged hasnt yet been ungagged after about a month or so

over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ sorry, you have 14 posts.. your data is invalid.

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm you have 467 posts. you're a nerd.

over 13 years ago

Elm read previous posts please, I refuse to state the details for a fourth time.

over 13 years ago

SO MUCH READING, SO LITTLE SENSE!

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm

After that comment I think you should delete your previous post about acting childish.

over 13 years ago

Va  kaenna eLm, if you can't pronounce my name right, don't talk to me.

Gb  evermore/ LEVEL 49 ELF WINGED DRAGGON

o.0

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm What is it with people rimming the admins?.

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm dragon*

and yes you are

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm pronounce his correctly then.

over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago

Gb  walker elm is addicted to it

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm I pronounce your name like the tree "ell m" I believe that is correct. I think your discussing the spelling?

Please get your terms right before confronting me over petty things.

over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ nah its DRAGGON - named it myself

eLm = eLm /// Not /// eLm = Elm ( ignore punctuality when spelling my name )

over 13 years ago

@eLm dont even know basic english skills and youre calling people childish? smoooooth

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm simple

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm HOW ABOUT ADMINS UNBAN EKA. AND ELM AND KYA STOP RIMMING.

/SORTED/

over 13 years ago

Hk  damvets wawa lik oth mai lolipop?

over 13 years ago

stop elm and kya rimming!!

whatever that means...

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm wtf you on about?

"eLm = eLm /// Not /// eLm = Elm ( ignore punctuality when spelling my name )"

over 13 years ago

Gb  walker good plan

over 13 years ago

eka is a proper sweaty.. why u need to ban him tbh.. come on...much more ****ter things goin on in the world!. if eka is banned for abit longer he mightt step outside and get swine flue :< then it will be all... RIP EKA.. THIS LEAGUES FAULT :<:<>

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm nty i dont swing that way.

but i know you do with the admins ;D

over 13 years ago

Hk  damvets wasn't aimed at you, clearly IQ is below freezing.

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm of what? in which temperature gauge?

over 13 years ago

I think that eLm and kya should think twice about arguing about trolls now. Its incredibly hypocritical.

over 13 years ago

Eka = mega idiot

eLm = mega troll but quite funny at times.

Eka was banned coz hes a ******** simple as that. If he stops making new accs an serves his ban he'll be unbanned after hes served the ban, it's not hard to do, he's just bringing it all upon himself

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Va  kaenna I can't help because there no way I can know whether this whole 'admins didnt unban him as promised' stuff is true or not. If it is and an admin owns up to their mistake, then unban Eka. Why should he be punished for a mistake an admin made?! However I don't know what to believe hence I won't vote for nor against Eka.

Gb  evermore/ Did I say everything Eka wrote was trolling? No. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said that I do recall Eka being slightly immature at times, but hey! Aren't we all?!

Gb  walker Brown Nose? Towards who? Rofl. If a criminal went and murdered somebody and got put into Jail for 30 years and was let out after 5 years, obviously I would be against it. The criminal broke the law and committed an illegal act. He needs to do his sentence.

However, if he was put in Jail for 30 years, and wasn't let out after 30 years as promised, then of course I would stand with the Criminal in attempt to get the copper done for his nonsense... It's the same concept here. I don't know what the truth is and I want to stay out of it because there's two sides of the story and I don't know what to believe.

Va  kaenna There's no way I can tell whether what your saying is true or not. Whatever happens, the likeliness that I'll believe you over an admin really won't happen as I know most of the admins and know that they're mature and have done a great job running UNGL. As opposed to you - somebody I don't even know coming and telling me facts which I can't be sure are right or wrong.

I'm not against Eka, or for Eka as I'm not capable to make this decision. As far as I know he got banned for the reasons eLm stated and since I know eLm more than you, I believe him. However like I said, any self-respecting admin should pop out and say - Okay sorry we've realised our mistake we should've unbanned him when his time ran out. We'll remove his perm. Which I'm sure they would do if this whole 'he didn't get unbanned when the time run out' thing was true.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ Your're not doing yourself any favours, go away, you're boring.

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm You don't have a clue what an IQ is. So please leave the thread. KXTHXBYE <3

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! he served his ban before and didnt get unbanned? this is technically classed as admin abuse, have you even read the rest of the thread?!?!

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! coz ur bad at source

over 13 years ago

back on topic now please, Hk  damvets i meant degrees centigrade mate (below 0)

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE then shouldn't we all be banned?

over 13 years ago

Gb  walker i don't have a clue what IQ is daym, at least i can do kthxbai right?

over 13 years ago

why cant u just gag him.. he certainly does shut up when i do it to him ;) xxxx

over 13 years ago

over 13 years ago

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE How can you compare a murderer to a person trolling a forum? Totally different.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Gb  walker We're not 'rimming' nor 'black nosing' the admins here pal. We're just going by what we know - the admins side of the story.

And sorry but we'd rather believe the admins than you random lot.

Eka really doesn't have the greatest impression on either me nor eLm hence we believe the admins side of the story.

However there's still the chance that you and your friends side of the story could be true and me and eLm could be incorrect...

I personally for the fifth goddamn time am not taking anybodys side as I am not CAPABLE to do so since I don't know who is telling the truth.

So how about you stop insulting us? As your just proving to be as bad as the supposed victim.

over 13 years ago

01  TurneR turner you arent helping. get back into your hobbit hole.

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm freezing point of what substance?

over 13 years ago

oops didnt mean to spam that

over 13 years ago

Switchblade, once more you illustrate the reason as to why you lost your admin status.

If you had read my previous messages, you would know that eka served his initial ban, not only that, but you then proceeded to label eLm as a troll, which must mean that he receives a ban too.

You cannot ban one member for trolling then proceed to ignore the others.

Qa  eLm I understand where you're coming from, but I assure you, my facts are correct. If the chatbox spanned back far enough you would see too.

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm No. You're doing it wrong :/.

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE you cant cut off my hands for trolling on a forum

over 13 years ago

LOL.. urhhmmm no.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Gb  walker We're not comparing the 'murdering' and 'trolling a forum'. We're comparing the whole 'ban length' & 'jail sentence' aspect.

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE It's brown nosing?

If you have black **** i would call a doctor tbh

over 13 years ago

It was extended ban thats why he's not been unbanned =/

Gb  evermore/ If you say so mate, nice immature comment :)

over 13 years ago

evermore i spark u out mate.. YGM!!

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! elm isnt funny. elm is a cringe.

over 13 years ago

evermore i spark u out mate.. YGM!!

over 13 years ago

Hk  damvets Water (H2O)

over 13 years ago

Va  kaenna

Elm is mates with paradox, he won't get banned.

over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ cringe? kl. your adopted.

over 13 years ago

turners post was cringe.

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! ooooh corruption. thx.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Gb  walker

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm see. not funny.

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm nice and immature calling people adopted dont you think?

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

Kaena had good intentions, too bad newfaggots and failtrolls such as DAMVETS and evermore/ have to come along and ruin a worthy thread. ****ing lurkers.

over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ Hk  damvets Fact?

thread had a meaning, until some stupid posts came along +1 spartan sauce

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH!

One cannot extend a ban for no reason. As I stated, eka did not commit any further "offenses" until his ban had expired. I would ask you to go into the "admin archives" but your not an admin anymore due to your incapability to handle this exact kind of situation.

over 13 years ago

wow.. come on.. this is involvedd computer games and your all thinking hes done something bad... 6 people lost there lives in oldham by swine flu.. come on.. lets pay respect and unban eka?

over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ well thats why he wont receive one otherwise he would of by now, been discussed before by admins. No point as para will lift it.

over 13 years ago

Gb  IV lol im not new.

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Gb  IV Now that I agree with. +1 J0SH<3.

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE Yes i am funny.

over 13 years ago

Va  kaenna Im not admin coz I told some team to FO coz they was getting racist towards my players, it's got nothing to do with handling some idiot that spams forums needlessly

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Gb  walker Hence why I was laughing. Obviously.

over 13 years ago

01  TurneR sure it was swine flu and not stabbings?

over 13 years ago

Gb  IV

Indeed, although it was incited by eLm and kya.

When I have time Ill recompile the important information and repost.

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 13 years ago

New faggots make this into something like cadred *sigh*

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! I would've done the same tbh Switch. Admittedly, I was with Kat on mumble the other day and telling him that it was a shame you got removed :/ I loved how you'd end everything with

//Switchblade.

So bad ass xD

like STFU NIGGAZ I HAZ TEH POWA!

over 13 years ago

Whys this threads name something that would be in M&S advert?, this isn't an ordinary ban... This is a M&S ban...

over 13 years ago

Gb  DEADLYY <3 cadred

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! If I recall correctly, you were "warned" numerous times by ryn for overreacting to the vast majority of forum topics, you were consistently abusing the members and I believe that this played a part in you losing you "privileges"

over 13 years ago

I think this has been the most active post ive ever seen on ungl :P Just unbann eka, hes done his punishment and now hes not unbanned?

over 13 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee deceive is wise, even if hes a little moviemaking ****ter :P <3

over 13 years ago

Qa  eLm

No, its from the saying "A dog is for life, not just for Christmas" which actually has nopthing to do with the retail chain Marks and Spencers.

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 13 years ago

Why would they unban him when all he has done is be a faggot, troll and try to evade bans?

over 13 years ago

Little? haha And ****ter, show me your youtube?

over 13 years ago

I did **** loads anyway, cba with all the trolling an 10yo ppl. Alot of people want me back as admin xD

over 13 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee im not a little mm ;P tehe you love me and you know it (if you knew who i was obv)

over 13 years ago

Va  kaenna makes no odds, admins aretoo soft on some ppl here.

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! NAME THEM!

over 13 years ago

hahah yeah i dont have a clue who it is, and i didnt call you little, you called me little, i aint little lolz, who is this?

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! A lot of people would like to see you become an admin so that they can continue to be treated above everybody else.

Too much corruption here since they recruited the "newer" admins.

over 13 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee ino ur huge in the downstairs department ;P

over 13 years ago

this threads almost got more views than Jordan's boobs :L

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! by some idiot. you mean elm?

over 13 years ago

Hk  damvets no point, not like ill be admin again anywaysz :P

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! because you cant! name them or they dont exist!! !

over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ almost laughed

over 13 years ago

Haha lols, who is this, i wana know :)

over 13 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee tehe, i deleted you off friends bcz u got hacked after we played a pcw on contra and you won xD

over 13 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee decieve u sly

over 13 years ago

Oh right, :@ F*cking hacker! Dossed his internet anyway :) Add me please on steam = lucozade123 <-- Gayy i know, made it ages ago :)

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Tbh, end this guys. 9 bloody pages. After seeing all of this nonsense we're all chatting about we're the ones who deserve the ban, not Eka.

Can we all just shutup, calm down and list the aspects of Eka we all love:

1) I don't really know him much, but he's a passionate and s1ck css player <3.

2) Was a very important player in 5lives.eu

3) A good friend of my good friend uniQue

4) Sure, he trolled abit over the top, however we all gotta admit, he was funny at times :D

5) We're all human and I'm sure eka has learnt his mistake.

It's christmas guys! (Not that I celebrate it, since I'm a muslim and want to blow you all up to smithereens for Eid)

But let's not be fighting on here, and get into the christmas spirit ey?! :D

over 13 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee Gb  Deceiiveeee gay like you last night ;D

over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE 10 pages

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE 10 pages

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Hk  damvets Was 9 when I wrote it.

over 13 years ago

11? - or not.

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE I'm a muslim and want to blow you all up to smithereens for Eid)

hahaha

over 13 years ago

Hk  damvets What you chatting on? <3

over 13 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee just added you dick.

over 13 years ago

Hk  damvets lol -.-

Va  kaenna tbh only thing i dont like is the keyboard warriorness, ok i cnt talk but i always dealt with matches fairly tbh =/

Gb  evermore/ no lol i like elm

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Hk  damvets CU WITH ALLAH

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH!

@evermore/ no lol i like elm

which is why we can have you as admin.

thanks.

over 13 years ago

Lb  KYANITE CY@~~~~~~~~~~~

over 13 years ago

01  switcheHHH! You were cool, but perhaps needed to chill more :D

over 13 years ago

chill like an ice coob

over 13 years ago

btw i think you should all sub his new youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/ekaw1n

over 13 years ago

Gb  evermore/ hes not an idiot just spams alot xD

over 13 years ago

niceeeee ;D -subbed

over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago

Va  kaenna i cant say your wrong <3

over 13 years ago

UNBAN EKA!

over 13 years ago

now every1 do a big arguementz on my site so we get members and traffic? http://left2game.com

over 13 years ago

can i sql inject your site?

over 13 years ago

go ahead it already has 645 bots signed up

over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago

see. this isnt 4chan q-q.

over 13 years ago

x)

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

4chan newfz.

Gb  paradox
The Boss
over 13 years ago

Gb  hrizn was banned for 1 month on the 11th November - which means he would have been unbanned on the 11th December.

However he decided to create multiple accounts and therefore had his ban extended.

All bans must be served out in full - creating new accounts via proxy or otherwise before the expiration of your ban will always result in your ban being extended (what's the point in banning someone if they join up and carry on playing with a different account?)

over 13 years ago

Gb  paradox told you...

No  Euphoric
The local Viking
over 13 years ago

"Too much corruption here since they recruited the "newer" admins." This site is all just a conspiracy to gather the CSS community and destroy it! mwahaha!! No, I don't think so :)