Universal Gaming League

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 13 years ago

I am new with websites in general and i decided to start a project and this has taken about a week for me to put together and sort out.

http://www.fiery-legends.co.uk/

Can i get some opinions and or ideas to add to it? :)

Cheers.

over 13 years ago

Not really sure on it seems a bit cluttered. The features box with the jquery image slider is far too big. Also I had a little look at the source your loading alot of clientside scripts for the size of the website I wouldn't be expecting it to take that long to load. I take it you aint got a CMS implemented into it just static HTML?

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 13 years ago

Yes its just static HTML its only up due to testing purposes, its on ****e hosting which its why it takes a while to load :)

over 13 years ago

Gimme a shout if you need any hosting :] www.stimulus-hosting.co.uk currently just recoded the site the other week. Still got quite a bit to do mind you :p

No  Euphoric
The local Viking
over 13 years ago

Site itself looks pretty decent, the FL logo is a bit pixelated though and looks like a ripoff of the CPL logo :D

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 13 years ago

Qck come next lan so i can smash 12 shades of anal leakage out of your face please for posting that pic...

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 13 years ago

Lmao, It looks good, nice work.

There are a few spelling errors though.

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 13 years ago

Looks nice, on the roster page you could maybe change the font and font colour? It'll make it easier to read and make it stand out from the totally awesome background.