Universal Gaming League

over 13 years ago

Hello Everyone and thanks for reading

I’m am the founder of Synical Gaming. Synical Gaming is Online Gaming Community started up the 15th October of 2010, My main aim was to make a community for league player where the whole community would just be league players in Online games Such as Counter Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike:Source. We have have had a great response from the adverts which we have put out in relation to getting teams and players for teams. In Synical We test to see how strong the team can be, We make sure the team can cope under pressure as a lot of things within a community can be quiet straining. We have has 2 teams fold because they weren’t a league team, they weren’t motivated enough.

However Over the past while we have grew bigger and stronger and we don’t plan to stop. Yes we are still a small community but we are expanding, We have decided to have a section for public players in our community which will give it a bit of an atmosphere when guys aren’t playing matches. We Currently have 2 public Servers 1 Deathmatch and 1 Normal Public Server.

Synical Gaming Europe | Deathmatch

Connect 217.172.132.203:27025 (admin’s needed)

Synical Gaming Europe | Public

Connect 217.172.132.203:27015 (admin’s needed)

Since We want to grow bigger and better We are offering 5 Lucky team’s a sponsorship for a Match server, If you are interested in getting Sponsored by Synical Gaming Please Check out www.synicalgaming.co.uk

We are Recruiting Already made teams that will not fold under pressure and also looking for Public Players for our servers and admin’s for them too.

If you would like to find out more information about synical or would like to apply to join our Community Please apply on our website www.synicalgaming.co.uk

Apply for Sponsor:http://www.synicalgaming.co.uk/sponsor

over 13 years ago

HI

GL

over 13 years ago

This system is designed to allow us to better evaluate clans for sponsorship alot good clans get over looked because deciding who deserve sponsorship and will do the promotion that is required for a sponsorship is a hard thing to determine.

i am sorry but this makes absolutely no sense :/

over 13 years ago

"What Leagues are you's in?"

rofl