Universal Gaming League

about 10 years ago

eVa Gaming eSports

eVa Mission Statement

We believe that all gamers with a passion for competition need an engaging outlet to share and express their passions. Competitive gamers thrive in a diverse environment that is social, empowering, supportive and informative, and all gamers, regardless of skill, have a place in competitive gaming.

eVa Gaming is a competitive video game organization with a dynamic and vibrant community. We search for players who share the same objective as ourselves which is to be the best at what we do.

eVa has been established for over 2 years and are still going strong to this day.

Opportunities

We have many opportunities within eVa and we have staff positions that would help with life accomplishments outside of video gaming.

Competitive and Community

As a community-based organization, eVa Gaming wants our community members interacting with each other to pursue common goals and interests. One subset of these interaction is often the formation of community or teams. A community team is a group of community members that come together to form a team to have fun, learn together, and inspire others in the community.

A team is either a group of dedicated amateur- or semi-professional gamers who come together to learn the skills necessary to succeed in the pro scene, or a group of competitive gamers who seek to improve their skill level in a chosen game.

If you're interested please visit our website.

Join us today: www.eva-gaming.com/

Head and Founder of eVa Gaming.

over 3 years ago

Check Google

over 3 years ago

You guys are awesome when it comes to sharing these kinds of stuff. I can't believe that you can install the app for free with the help of your posts. I will surely download the game https://arknights-pc.io/ because this is one of my most anticipated games. I've been looking for it for a while now and even though I may have found it on some websites, the links were no longer working or have already been banned. Thankfully, the ones you shared still works and I was able to install them without any problem at all. I just hope that this won't get banned or anything like that. Thank you!

over 3 years ago

You guys are awesome when it comes to sharing these kinds of stuff. I can't believe that you can install the app for free with the help of your posts. I will surely download the game https://arknights-pc.io/ because this is one of my most anticipated games. I've been looking for it for a while now and even though I may have found it on some websites, the links were no longer working or have already been banned. Thankfully, the ones you shared still works and I was able to install them without any problem at all. I just hope that this won't get banned or anything like that. Thank you!