Universal Gaming League

over 1 year ago

Jazz guard Mike Conley Jr. rolled to victory in the NBAHORSE Challenge, an event created to give quarantined hoop fans a semblance of basketball while the league sits out the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.Conley took down former NBA star Chauncey Billups in the semifinals and Tony Gonsolin Jersey then Bulls guard Zach LaVine in the final, both of which aired Thursday on ESPN.MORE: Thecompetition had its share of shots from impo sible angles, including one that gave Conley the title over LaVine.. finished off with this Blake Treinen Jersey final shot in the NBA HORSE Challenge SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) Conley gave Billups a letterwith a similar shot from the same location. NBA HORSE Challenge gets to H-O with the over the backboard swish!: NBA Horse Challenge presented by State Farm onESPN NBA (@NBA) But the clincher in that matchup was a good old-fashioned free throw granny style: NBA HORSE Challenge moves on to the Finals with the underhand free-throw!: NBA Horse Challenge presented by State Farm onESPN NBA (@NBA) LaVine, on the other hand, relied on his athletic ability to win his semifinal against WNBA star Allie Quigley. The Victor Gonzalez Jersey two-time Slam Dunk Contest champion barely avoided throwing it down on some high-flying layups. The second one in this stack clinched his victory. NBA HORSE Challenge gives an H with the between-the-legs reverse lay-in!: NBA Horse Challenge presented by State Farm onESPN NBA (@NBA) NBA HORSE Challenge "That's almost not Trea Turner Jersey fair." goes off the backboard and through the legs to move on to the Finals against !: ESPN NBA (@NBA) LaVine wanted to avoid having to put up normal shots against Quigley,Zach Lavine: WNBA players are the most fundamentally sound players in the world. I don't want to get into a shooting contest with you unle s I have to." Womens Hoopz (@WomensHoopz) You can understand why when you seeQuigley making a backward shot after her defeat was sealed.State Farm, which sponsored the event, will Cody Bellinger Jersey donate $200,000 to charities focused on coronavirus response efforts, .

over 1 year ago

A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well nerdle