Universal Gaming League

over 1 year ago

Each night we'll provide you with the nine top story lines from the day's action, beginning with the stars of the day, and look ahead to the next day's matchups. The Blue Jayscompleted a three-game road sweep of the Yankees on Sunday with asecond straight shutout.Marco Estradathrew 6 1/3 scorele s innings for the Blue Jays whileJosh Donaldson and Jose Bautista both homered. Donaldson's homer againstMasahiro Tanaka was his ninth first-inning blast this season."I think what it Phil Rizzuto Jersey says is I'm getting ready for the first at-bat and beyond ," of his first-inning homers. "It helps when you have great hitters around you, not only behind you, but I have Tulo (shortstop Troy Tulowitzki) in front. Right away, those guys have to be on top of their game, and I just kind of have been fortunate enough to get some pretty good pitches and put good swings on them."The win was Toronto's (61-52)eighthstraight, putting the Blue Jays1 1/2 games behindNew York (61-49) for the AL East lead.Between Drake and the Blue Jays, Impact Players: C Francisco Cervelli, Pirates: 3 for 4, with a home run, threeRBIs, and tworunsvs. Dodgers1B Ryan Zimmerman, Nationals: 3 for 4, with twohomers andtwo RBIs vs. Rockies2B Jose Ramirez, Indians: 2 for 5, with two RBIs vs. TwinsSS Erick Aybar, Angels: 2 for 5 vs. Orioles3B Aramis Ramirez, Pirates 2 for 4, with anRBI and tworuns vs. DodgersOF David Murphy, Angels: 3 for 6, with a home run and four RBIs vs. OriolesDH Richie Shaffer, Rays: 3 for 3 with ahome run and three RBIs vs. MetsSP Corey Kluber, Indians: 9 IP,three hits, one run (earned), onewalk and10 strikeoutsvs. TwinsKey Injuries Dodgers second basemanHowie Kendrick was forced to leave Sunday's game against the Masahiro Tanaka Jersey Pirates with an apparent leg injury.Surprise Performers Good:Diamondbacks outfielder David Peraltawent 5 for5 with a run scored and an RBI in a win against the Reds.Bad: Twins starting pitcher Phil Hughesgave up seven earned runs on ninehits in just three innings, as the Indians beat the Twins.Web Gems The Padres ballgirl turned in a stellar play on a Matt Kemp liner.Your browser does not support iframes.ChrisOwings sent the Redspacking with this bases-loaded, Thurman Munson Jersey walkoff single in the 10th inning for the Diamondbacks.Your browser does not support iframes.Red Sox center fielder Jackie Bradley Jr., who drove in a career-high five runs in Boston's 7-2 win over the Tigers, also made this incredible over-the-shoulder catch in the fourth.Your browser does not support iframes.Facts of The Day: Carlos Gonzalezgoes high and deep quite frequently.Carlos Gonzalez's 6th-inning HR was calculated at 436 ft, his 5th 425-ft HR since 7/1 Only Nelson Cruz has more (6) ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) It's tough to do something no Red Sox player has ever done, but it happenedSunday.Henry Owens is the 1st pitcher whose 1st career win came in a start against a former Cy Young winner. (via ) ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) Reactions: Cubs starting pitcher Jake Arrieta: "Each game is big for us because of the division we're in and the two teams ahead of us," Arrieta said of the Cardinals and Pirates, who are 1-2 in the National League Central. "We know they're not slowing down and we don't intend to, either. What we have to do now is continue to make it difficult for the guys ahead of us, continue to show that we're going to put pre sure on and not let up."Off The Field: Dodgers third baseman Justin Turner (thigh) is unlikely to return from the disabled list before Wednesday.The Red Sox acquired infielder Carlos Rivero from the Mariners for cash considerations.Red Sox reliever Koji Dellin Betances Jersey Uehara has been sent back to Boston to undergo a full exam on his injured wrist.The Red Sox designated RHP Justin Masterson for a signment.Scores: American League National League Inter-League Play A Look Ahead: (All times Eastern) Angels (59-51) at White Sox (51-58) 8:10 p.m. Chris Sale has gone through a mini-slump of late, as hes allowed seven earned runs and lasted fewer than six innings in back-to-back Lou Gehrig Jersey starts. On the other end of the spectrum, Matt Shoemaker (5-7, 101 strikeouts) has been nearly unhittable over19scorele s innings heading into Monday's contest.Nationals (57-53) at Dodgers (62-49) 10:10 p.m. Monday kicks off a three-game set between the hot-and-cold Nationals and a Dodgers team that has played a slew of close games recently. The Dodgers are 6-4 in their past 10 games, but just 2-3 in their past five. They will send Brett Anderson (6-6, 3.06 ERA) to the mound while Gio Gonzalez (8-4, 3.75 ERA) will get the start for the Nationals.

over 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this information [URL= https://quordlegame.net/nerdle]nerdle[/URL] it was quite helpful to me.

over 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this information <a href=" https://quordlegame.net/nerdle">nerdle</a> it was quite helpful to me.

over 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this information it was quite helpful to me.

over 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this information it was quite helpful to me.