Universal Gaming League

COD4 Cup #1

Gb  paradox
The Boss
almost 14 years ago

[newsimg]cod4cup1.png[/newsimg]I\'d like to mark our expansion into Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare with an opening cup. Once again RTL-servers ( http://rtl-servers.co.uk ) have been kind enough to provide us with a prize server for the winners of this cup!

The format will be 5 vs 5 - All members playing in the cup must be signed up on your roster for your team to be eligible to compete!

Please read the _RULES_ thoroughly well before starting your matches. This one-night cup will take place from 22nd July 19:30 - 22:30.

Your admins for this event will be:

Br  ollie and 01  fRAGZ ,

if you could also make sure that you are idling #UNGL.COD4 so that you can be contacted if there are any problems.

Good luck to all who apply and we hope you enjoy it!

~paradox

almost 14 years ago

In all fairness i think you guys have moved into this to quickly.

As in not enough advertising about the cup before hand.

Like you have gave 3 days for people to sign up etc when if you spent say a few day\'s advertising before hand you would have a bigger outcome.

Anyway that\'s my opinion so good luck.

almost 14 years ago

gotta agree with sami here, maybe if you give 2 weeks notice you might get alot of interest, tek-9 is a great place to advertise. gl

almost 14 years ago

Its Fine lol There is plenty of other cups that get full in under 24hours that are terrible 3 days is not a problem at all.

And they are 32 Team Cups That fill within 24 hours its Totally Different to CSS :)

almost 14 years ago

go go sign up

03  QCK
Drinks too much
almost 14 years ago

Will have our guys sign up!

almost 14 years ago

kk kl thanks mate

Gb  dronee
Website Operations Director
almost 14 years ago

May try and get a mix team together, however most people I know are currently away, which sucks.

almost 14 years ago

Nice to see 16 teams signed already. CoD4 scene is never a let down. :D

almost 14 years ago

go go cod4

almost 14 years ago

Nice! :D

almost 14 years ago

Good luck !

almost 14 years ago

Just a quick heads up, if the cup gets upgraded to a 32 team cup then the final most likely won\'t be played today. It will be played on a day that suits both teams in the final.

almost 14 years ago
No  BarryScott
Loves kicking people very hard.
almost 14 years ago

grats to the winners, comiserations to those that didnt but participated.

almost 14 years ago

No  BarryScott It\'s the first CoD4 cup, nothing to worry about ;D. The Polish lads played quite good I guess?

Be part of the next cup :D

almost 14 years ago

whens the next one gonna be?

almost 14 years ago

Soon Lets get ladder Active :)

WP to all Teams!

almost 14 years ago

They cheated :)

almost 14 years ago

00  ChemisTT Yeyeyeye, you don\'t have to spam it everywhere.. I guess the admin have read it and will get an eye on them.

almost 14 years ago

00  ChemisTT tell me then why u didnt ask for any demos hmm?U just wasnt so sure of it :)

almost 14 years ago

Were they meaculpa? Btw, asking demo\'s relying on being sure has no clue, cuz I could even ask demo of some topfragging **** tard, just 4 fun.

almost 14 years ago

But if he was so sure we was cheating than why he didnt ask for it?I presume if he is so confident of it he could easly done timestamps etc and instead of that he write everywhere than we are the cheaters because we win with his team its only reason :/