Universal Gaming League

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 9 years ago

[youtube]x3tedlWs1XY[/youtube]

CoD isn't really my thing, but I do like playing the single player campaigns.

How do you feel about a future based CoD?

over 9 years ago

:S bad

over 9 years ago

horrible

over 9 years ago

well.. It's different

Gb  LuckyLine
The Assist King
over 9 years ago

Treyarch just need to stop.

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
over 9 years ago

Cash Cow at your service.

Here's hoping people finally realise it's not worth buying and CoD can finally die (or be rejuvenated with an actually good game)

over 9 years ago

not a fan of CoD so wont be playing this

over 9 years ago

what have they done omg

would make good transformers game :L

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 9 years ago

So it's future warfare and they're riding horses. I'll stick to Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

over 9 years ago

dont understand the flame war tbh, they're good games just too many retard 12 year olds play. each game has its high and lows but lets be serious, you're all going to buy it anyway...

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago

But if they make PROMOD? :D

over 9 years ago

promod has been on each game, no excuse.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 9 years ago

Gb  want3d It's getting to the state that competitive is no longer worth it/viable anymore for COD Games, look at how big the COD4 community used to be, and now look at the MW3 or BO competitive communities? (PC).

over 9 years ago

i didnt compete on mw3, however black ops community was pretty good. no where near as big as cod4 was, but thats because cod4 was a competitive master piece. COMPLETE THE MISSION YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LEFT!

over 9 years ago

FAIL

Horse and robots WTF?

Jp  mr.viruS
one of those
over 9 years ago

This is what i think about cod.

Cod 2- one of the best cods ive played.

cod 4- was ok... but still guns dont really have recoil or w.e

cod mw2 - i loved it but that lasted roughly 60 hours.

cod black ops- Had to play on low settings due to not that good of pc. Got a new pc, installed it and maybe played 2 hours and then uninstalled it again.

cod mw3- didnt even bother looking at.

black ops 2- just gona be ****.

over 9 years ago

mw2 was even better with AlterIWnet, unfortunately that received a DMCA notice to the chin, personally i loved MW2, didnt see anything wrong with it :S disable voice in settings and off you play

inb4 new alteriwnet, its pretty much dead and will stay that way

Au  r0b1
CS Head Admin
over 9 years ago

Call of Duty

Call of Duty: United Offensive

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Only CoD games worth giving a damn about.

over 9 years ago

because you're all originalfags. the new games are good but they're not designed to appeal to a competitive scene. thats because the competitive scene for every game is slowly dying out.

over 9 years ago

black ops deleted my profile, level guns and rank. bastards. never played it since.

i enjoy cod4, and the original cod, united offensive? don't really care for any of the others :\, didn't really get a good chance to play cod 2.

over 9 years ago

i used to play black ops just the campaign the campaigns are quite nice but id never touch the game online so **** online

over 9 years ago

for single player campaigns the COD series is rarely beaten. cant stand multiplayer at all , As for the horses from what i can gather they lose controll of the machines/robots/whatever so have to resort to horseback.

i know i'll end up buying it as i have every COD game made.

over 9 years ago

01  Trooper no doubt ill have to get it 2 cause i quite enjoy the COD campaigns 2 :D

over 9 years ago

torrent, it if you just want SP

over 9 years ago

NO. NO. NO! I'm not gonna buy _again_ 60€ COD. I have already six of them. All is kinda same game ........

over 9 years ago

depends on which way you look at it.

counter strike has been the same.

half life has been the same.

over 9 years ago

They make the single player look so ****ing good! but cba paying 30quid for fewhour singleplayer..

over 9 years ago

Cg  tmh same probably just worth free downloadin it tbh

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 9 years ago

Cl  steven- I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT DO THIS *NUDGE NUDGE*

over 9 years ago

Nl  Ynot 01  Chaddy i dont know why so many people are complaining about robots and horses in the same game. horses are there because the enemy have control of electronics, as stated in the trailer. jesus christ do people not know how to watch trailers??

over 9 years ago

01  Chaddy TUCKERS IN THAT VIDEO!

over 9 years ago
Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 9 years ago

Gb  want3d In addition it's been said that part of it takes place in 1980s, the rest takes place in 2026 or something like that.

over 9 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ it was all futuristic, the entire trailer, and when in the 1980s did people use roads on horseback with robots flying @ you :S

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 9 years ago

Gb  want3d Not in that trailer, but it some other thing that I've seen released. Will post it if I find it.

edit: was in that trailer

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 9 years ago
over 9 years ago

Haven't bought a cod since COD4 which is still the main competitive COD on pc shame for COD2 as it just gotten ESWC when cod4 came and split the community.

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 9 years ago

pre ordered y0

about 1 year ago

Love you guys! Black Ops 2 is best, IMO.

7 months ago

This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.

read more

7 months ago

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.

window shutters

5 months ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

cenote manati

5 months ago

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

cenote manati

5 months ago

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..

otomatisasi rumah

5 months ago

what is there to do in cozumelmexico.com/best-of-cozumel/]what is there to do in cozumel[/url]

5 months ago

That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.

cancun attractions

5 months ago

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..

holbox ferry

5 months ago

This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.

holbox casa las tortugas

4 months ago

Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.

treatnheal

4 months ago

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

http://www.bracescarolina.com

4 months ago

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.

Inteligentny dom

4 months ago

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

Inteligentny dom

4 months ago

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.

unique bathroom vanity

4 months ago

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

luxury hotel tulum mexico

4 months ago

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

covid quintana roo

4 months ago

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.

Hualien restaurant

4 months ago

Taipei to Hualien

3 months ago

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.

mediterranean food

3 months ago

Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.

RC car tips

2 months ago

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

30201 zip code

2 months ago

hijab

2 months ago

well said

2 months ago

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful .

film equipment cape town

about 2 months ago

Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.

gửi hàng đi nhật

about 2 months ago

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

latest news around the world

about 2 months ago

I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

cozumel snorkeling

about 2 months ago

I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.

Sump pump repair

about 2 months ago

characteristics of gen z

about 2 months ago

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.

Europa-Road kombájn szállítás

17 days ago

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging..

Boudoir Photographer in India

17 days ago

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!

auto école yvetot

16 days ago

Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.

freelance angular developer

3 days ago

Very useful post. This is my first timrecord hands-free Instagram storye i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.

3 days ago

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.

<a href="https://www.nimblehand.com/452420-how-to-record-hands-free-videos-on-instagram-stories/">record hands-free Instagram story</a>