Universal Gaming League

over 13 years ago

Heya guys,

Mainly for the admins and teams but was just wondering if the cod4 league is actully active at all?

Our cod4 team is looking for some more leagues to expand into so just wanted to know

Cheers,

Uni :)

over 13 years ago

Mate it's not BECAUSE is it tek9? or some other place are the main place for cod4. :) can't remember what its called but that name rings a bell xD

over 13 years ago

Tek9 is the homehub for cod4 players.

However its not a league.

over 13 years ago

Yes BUT if you win over tek 9 you will get the players for leagues. Like for example : UNGL made some good contacts/cups in HoN and now look at them? they have top teams playing. Cod4 is a hard one tbh

over 13 years ago

but the real question is the activness and is there a point in making ungl team in it.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 13 years ago

As far as I know the COD4 league is a bit stale, and I'm not sure whether Si  dirus is looking at boosting that back - as I remember his post about how people only bother entering cups and that's it now.

Anything that has its name plastered with Vita Nova seems to do alright.

over 13 years ago

there is just its so old. It's like 1.6 really. There are leagues like thesgl and esl that own the scene. :)

over 13 years ago

Clan base are the best for cod4.

but i dont think u can compare it to 1.6. Cod 5 and 6 didnt have the suport for any kind of server rights.

and cod 7 is having the same effect csp 1.4 had.

over 13 years ago

well lads, TBH, Not really fussed about a cod4 LEAGUE as such, I mean like wALKER said, we have our own scene such as CB, esl etc however, A few more cups for cod4 would be nice, as we would definitly like to enter ^^

over 13 years ago

need chain cups all going off all the time = win

Lb  KYANITE
The Hairy Arab
over 13 years ago

Our CoD 4 team mainly participates in CB and ESL. So I take it they are the main COD 4 places. However, if there were a few COD 4 cups in UNGL, I'm sure more of a scene would actually develop.

over 13 years ago

we are trying to get cod4 league active again. Make a team, and tell other teams to enter ungl.org also. We definitly have one of best anti-cheat software, so you can play fair. If u have any proposal how to boost cod4 and make it active on ungl.org u can send it to me on PM or add me on xfire:morilec1234

about cb,esl

Was leader of demo crew on clannbase so i know how it is.

Clanbase is full of cheaters and mix teams. If u are real team u dont play clanbase.

ESL is inactive. Activity is same as on ungl.org

About cups:

As most of u know u have once a week ESH cup with money or hardware prize. At the moment we cannot offer u that, that is why we wouldnt get a lot of teams on cup

over 13 years ago

I want an active cod4 league.

over 13 years ago

lets assassinate vita nova. they literally have the full package. sick logo, sick name, nice site (though yet uncomplete) and huge community backing. They could do whatever they wanted.

Nl  panz0r
I <3 mouz & FGW
over 13 years ago

what is cod4?

over 13 years ago

Its a new style of cooking fish, you need 4 cod to do it, but make sure you dont have 6 because it wont cook right.

over 13 years ago

over 13 years ago

Va  kaenna Are you a wizard?

over 13 years ago

Ru  captmajor actually hes a warlock..

over 13 years ago

Gb  hrizn winner.

over 13 years ago

over 13 years ago

Nice guys. Everyone whining and no one have any solution. That is why i love this community.

Everyone is saying: I want cod4 active!

I want it to guys, we all want it, but i am trying to get it active and i am not whining and i have solutions.

We have libra anti-cheat now if anyone thinks he can help write me on PM.

btw nice forum to write this Forums » CoD4 Recruitment » cod 4 league. Who is recruting here?

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 13 years ago

I think that a cup would help boost the activity a little bit, but it'll be a struggle to get the league in full motion.

over 13 years ago

I dont ply CoD, just want UNGL more active :)