Universal Gaming League

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 13 years ago

In my eyes I feel that the Rush Cup could of gone a lot better, and I think by planning around 2 weeks ahead of the cup date was too big a period and thus caused a few teams to drop out or forget about it.

We are planning to give the teams that didn't show up a low priority for the next cup.

How did you find it, how could we improve on it the future?

No  Euphoric
The local Viking
about 13 years ago

I played in the cup, and I thought it was pretty fun. Quck games, so need for that long break between the two first matches. 30 minutes at most tbh. Shame about the defaults, as it was a 16 team cup maybe release it a little later? i dunno..

fun cup!

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 13 years ago

The bigger break was so that we'd have more time to review demos or sort out any problems, esp after what happened with the last cup.

With the next cup I think it'll be 1 week signups, release fixture 1 week before games as then its all sort of within a quicker time period. The Rush Cup happened over a months period really.

about 13 years ago

You set dates in stone, really it's up to the teams to make the matches. It's not like you changed anything like that and you also put in place where people must have 5 people registered and green ticked. There really Isn't much excuses IMO regarding it, you ran the cup fine.

In regards to shortening down time for sign up and fixtures, i would say extend the sign ups a bit longer and shorten down the release of fixtures. People don't need a week to know who to play. Maybe release the fixtures 2 days before the event and the rest of the time in that week is the extended signups.

Just my 2 cents.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
about 13 years ago

Thank you :)

Releasing it two days before leaves people rushing around trying to get players ready, its a problem that I have with EDs cups releasing their fixtures only a couple of days before the cup start.

over 3 years ago

great site. glad i found this but it is abit outdated. are there any recent updates?

breastaugmentationfresnoca.com

about 3 years ago

Yep, it's way too long of a planning. And I'm glad that you actually acknowledge your shortcoming, also why not give them another chance, maybe it's not their fault why they have to withdraw. So, how about I'll drop some links here for some game that may interest you, check this game out called Toca Life World, where you can build anything you want and meet online new people online. Also, if you are a fan of The Sims, you'll love this game of theirs, which is a Free play version of the game. You can download them for free just check their links.

almost 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends.

lexington boudoir photography