Universal Gaming League

Gb  Sparky
Really?
almost 13 years ago

Bonjourno,

In the last few weeks the number of defaults as a result of player not being green ticked has shot through the roof and, to be honest, its ridiculous. Ridiculous for both the teams who are accepting these games in order to claim a default and for the team who does not understand the rules/ is stupid enough to look for games without validated players.

Would a suitable solution be to prevent teams putting out 5on5s without 5 green ticked players and physically stopping them from doing so? I'm fully aware it should be the teams responsibility to organise their players and be aware of the rules, but everyone knows that this isn't always the case.

This would be beneficial for the UNGL community as it would prevent confusion in the rules and accusations of "default hunting". It might also stop Xelbow spamming the goddam shotbox :o "Spartan , roberto yes i defaulted? so? u didnt please just stfu and be quiet. ty"

~Sparky :) <3 x

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
almost 13 years ago

Already under discussion in the admin forums pal.

Gb  Sparky
Really?
almost 13 years ago

If only I had admin and could read it hm...... *drops not so sly hint* ;)

Cheers Dazz

Gb  IV
Slugger
almost 13 years ago

Gb  Sparky default hunt is GAY.!

over 3 years ago

great site. glad i found this but it is abit outdated. are there any recent updates?

breastaugmentationhuntingtonbeach.com

about 3 years ago

awesome. learned alot. keep posting more waxing phoenix

almost 3 years ago

The demons told me everything www.doulasbayarea.com