Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

I have a few suggestions on what ungl should do.

First i think that they should make it so that you can challenge a team, by clicking on there team and click challenge, i think this would be good because then teams that are not as good as others wont get the top teams accepting there challenges.

Secondly i think you should add a comments box to the teams profile, so that people can comment on the team, either good or bad comments, "nice team, would play them again" or "Didn't like how they acted in game" if you did this i think then teams could see what the team is like, not just there skill but how they act, before you challenge them.

Finaly, i know this sounds roughly the same as the one above but, making a part on the team profile where there is a thumbs up, and a thumbs down. This could be for "Nice and friendly team" or "Bad and ar arrogant team"

If you could do these things it would be great.

Comment if anyone agrees?

over 12 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee Last two points will be abused from people have grudges against other peoples teams to the point it will cause more moaning to admins and more work for admins.

I like the first point, but I don't know if I would like it because you'll just end up playing the same teams over and over because others will not accept your games. Best to leave it Open.

over 12 years ago

Gb  Deceiiveeee Really like the idea of having a comments box on a teams profile. Hope Ungl do this ^^

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

So, basically, you wish for UNGL to become ED?

over 12 years ago

no no he want that ungl beacome a facebook that with thumbs is stupid but to challenge team's that is good idea

over 12 years ago

The first point is a relative good idea.. but it'll end up messy because even if you challenge a team, will they accept it or will they be online? What if you even challenge a few teams and two teams accept at the same time.. + the backend of the site will have to be remade a bit even if they make an online option it'll take a while to put it on the website and get the bugs out. Might even make the website a bit slower(not sure).

Also more teams will have to reschedule if they can't make it or others will try to default hunt which will lead to tensions and then more admin intervention.

And the things rvx said are most likely true.

over 12 years ago

My idea, let me have more characters in my profile to add more things coz my profile is awesome :D

Gb  MentaLLL
In the closet.
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell its awful

over 12 years ago

S0  shanjika why you no speak english?

over 12 years ago

They are all pretty good ideas, but just the same as ed :D

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

Man of the match feature would be nice :D have like a hall of fame section :D

over 12 years ago

I think you should ban all the teams that go for defaults against manbat, doubt we'll be back after last one :( Also be nice to have the ability to delete posts after doing them on the match page, so my rage flame can be retracted.

No  BarryScott
Loves kicking people very hard.
over 12 years ago

Kz  shivz Not really the leagues fault if you fail to read the cup specific rules.

Gb  paradox
The Boss
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott - maybe so, but the POV rule is fairly recent, and once it's gone off the bottom of the "Latest posts" it's not likely to be noticed. Kz  shivz - I'll be working on a few things which will help discourage defaults in future.

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Gb  paradox I can understand that but its still on the main page news ticker so its not the hardest thing to miss. We will just have to make more of a point of it in match comments once the fixtures are generated.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

I know that it would be like copying cadred but having like a match ticker would be pretty cool ;]

over 12 years ago

To be honest, copying good points about other websites doesn't make ungl seem like them, just enhances the aspect of ungl tbh.

Like match ticker on cadred would be pretty sweet.

Ungl is already pretty user friendly but for "rules" it's not. When people tend to look at rules it's to do with games not really website, and forign people and new people will always seem to break them no matter what... best thing to do for chat box is a little warning at the top simply saying "Do not ask for an admin in the chat box, if you need an admin click here" just above where you post. Doesn't really have to be much, simple text with red background and a url link, pretty basic tbh and should help keep the chat box clean.

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell Implemented, lets see how it works.

Gb  Shadow
Programming Guru
over 12 years ago

Looks pretty crappy though :/ my bad... Para does the prettyness

over 12 years ago

im sure they people will still spam even though its right in there faces

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott Look right >

LMFAO

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

that was before the update :) Ive spoken to him.

over 12 years ago

oh :P

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

03  QCK Not exactly finished yet, but we do have...

http://ungl.org/Games/Counter-Strike-Source

Hopefully we'll get something a bit more like the Heroes of Newerth section one day.

over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott Not really the leagues fault if you fail to read the cup specific rules.

Yeah, we were just mad for getting defaulted at lan for not recording povs; werent aware because we'd just got there and didn't expect new rules - just booted up and played! :P ah well.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Kz  shivz Unfortunately the case of POVs works both ways for us.

They're good as the view height is different than STV, and they can be useful for singling out a player, however the bad point is that teams will go out of their way to default hunt and the POVs are another thing that they can try and fire arrows at.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ Issue warnings and impose bans on teams/players that deliberately default.

over 12 years ago

I just think adding these things would make it better for teams, that are not at a skill level of other teams.

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

AND GET ON WITH THE FLIPPING WORLDCUP

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

03  QCK Its almost there! By that I ACTUALLY mean almost :)

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott Where do i sign up for Wales :D <3

over 12 years ago

I want to sign up for englischland :D:D

With the thing @ shout box, looks nice just not that noticeable lets see if people look at it anyway :P

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

03  QCK Wales isnt a real country...

Gb  DEADLYY
Badman.
over 12 years ago

I SPEAK GOOD ENGLAND

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott FUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Gb  Projekt
Mr. Pessimistic
over 12 years ago

In before 235627892561396146234189 English players have a flame war about who is the pro'est l33t play0r in teh IngLand

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Gb  Projekt ill save the discussion, its obviously me.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott 90th at lan shhhh

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

Gb  IV carried, wcyd. Team game, not my fault :)

03  QCK
Drinks too much
over 12 years ago

No  BarryScott admins should vote captains - captains should pick players. though there should be rules apon having x amount of people who are in the same team as you

No  BarryScott
over 12 years ago

03  QCK We will be establishing the rules once as it becomes in place, but no doubt it will follow a similar format to ENC.

over 3 years ago

learned alot here thanks for posting this!

breastaugmentationtulsaok.com

about 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends.

https://lawncarecedarrapids.com

almost 3 years ago

There goes the maddest woman this town has ever seen www.doulassandiego.com