Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

i don't know if someone has suggested this but isit possible to have a second box appear once youve clicked the submit button saying *Are You Sure You Want To Accept This Result Zodiac 30 - cufish 0* =] because when the result has been put through by accident admins say its in the system now it can't be sorted. just thought this would help people to get the right results put through.

thanks

BRING ON THE TROLL's

over 12 years ago

hmm not really needed imo just gotta be careful and double check before doing anything

over 12 years ago

thats the thing tho, bet majority of teams in ungl have accepted 1 game with wrong result on accident. this just secures it. the window wud be harmless just a little popup

over 12 years ago

i agree with Gb  FragOMatic on this as ive done it myself , ive clicked on the confirm button without realising the other team put in the wrong score :(

over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

make sure there are cats EVERYWHERE

but i like this idea as well. :D

over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

All I think when I read this is

"Bring on the Trumpets"

[youtube]zXU9Ur9QznE[/youtube]

over 12 years ago

Hahah :P

over 12 years ago

[youtube]DPtPaS06d00[/youtube]

over 3 years ago

learned alot here thanks for posting this!

www.breastaugmentationclevelandoh.com

over 3 years ago

Hello there. I'm just here to share some amazing online games that I've been playing since the pandemic started. Because we are all stuck in our houses with nothing to do, I started playing https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/roblox/ebhipgoogjmmfbefhphjiekeabgnojli - Roblox PC and it's really a fun and exciting game. You can also check out different online games of your choice in https://pc.game/ - PC.Game - play your games on PC. This site has a lot in store for you, all the games that you can check there is all free and safe from viruses. Try it out and experience the games that I'm sure you'll love playing together with your family or friends. 

about 3 years ago

great site! glad i found this. any recent updates? waxing spokane