Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

hello dear UNGL.

i'm bamiboef from The Netherlands and i like to play CS:S and im a web designer to.

i like to post a feedback to let you know what im thinking of UNGL.

First of all i wanna thank you for the Good work, making us able to play competetiv Online

and i know the admins are a little busy with sorting all the problems.

that said, i like to suggest some improvements.

1. New teams have problems starting.

i suggest you put the FAQ in the menu. becuz i found it to late. and it took me 2 days to sort it out.

2. problems with matches are normal. becuz not everyone is 18+ and sportif.

i suggest you make a extra page with a copy of the shoutbox. just for match problems.

3. green ticket

i have read a couple of times: NO GREEN TICKET. BLABLA

why are you accepting matches without green-ticket-players?

why can teams make a open challenge without being green?

i suggest to make it more strict. ( need 5 green-players to make a challenge. )

you can put a roadmap on the profile page of a team what they still have to do to start playing on UNGL.

I havent played any matches yet. i think my feedback will grow after i played.

but i hope that UNGL can grow much bigger and stronger.

and that the admins dont hav to be busy with problems that can be solved by coding.

have fun - good luck

bamiboef

Gb  BamBam
The Noob?
over 12 years ago

nice post :)

http://ungl.org/forum/1/1166/1/Frequently_Asked_Questions is your first one :D

your 3rd one, im sure that if you accept the game seeing that they are not green ticked you are agreeing to play with them not being green ticked - i could be wrong :)

and most people normaly put, someone is not green ticked if you play your accepting this :>

people just use the no green tick to try get a defult after they lose the game :>

over 12 years ago

i have found the FAQ already yes.

but this is important info and should be more in sight.

its wrong to think new members go search the forum for info that must be given to them at the start.

and i get your point about the green ticket but if you go more strict you have way less problems, and less abuse.

and the option to play before you get green doesnt have a increase in value.

01  Chaddy
Community Administrator
over 12 years ago

2. problems with matches are normal. becuz not everyone is 18+ and sportif.

i suggest you make a extra page with a copy of the shoutbox. just for match problems.

It's easier for us to keep track of fixtures if the teams contact an admin via PM. The chatbox would just get spammed and more than likely start a flame war.

The other things which needs coding will be for Paradox, however some of them would be a decent addition, it all depends on the time Paradox has. Cheers for the feedback though :) Always appreciated.

over 3 years ago

learned alot here thanks for posting this!

breastaugmentationlittlerockar.com

over 3 years ago

Hey dude good luck on playing those games! If you want to try other games then check roblox pc or download kingdom rush origins on your PC or mobile. I highly recommend roblox pc game if you are into multiplayer fps game with amazing gameplay and graphics. I am playing this game for a month now and I really enjoy the competitive match up every round.

about 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends.

waxing baton rouge