Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Take for example this champions of dust2, it filled up in what 2 hours? I think you could easily get a 36 slot cup filled, and if not, whats the problem with having a spare spot or two on the brackets page? Also i know this depends on availability of staff and the fact that it's hard to administrate these cups but i think more cups, more often would promote the UNGL even more.

just some suggestions,

stato

over 12 years ago

Totally agree! +1

over 12 years ago

Good idea

and also it would be nice if you could sponsor some server for a cup

since my team doesnt own a server and cant play because of this.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  Stato It's more to do with amount of admins, we do occasionally do 32 slot cups at the end of the month. We haven't done as many recently due to the season which does take up a lot of time and effort adminwise.

00  scorer433 We usually have a server prize for the end of month Premier Cup, but its down to whether or not we have a sponsor for it.

over 12 years ago

mhm

I dont mean it as a prize

I meant that you could sponsor some server for this cup, which a team could rent for ~1,5hrs

Gb  nSmed
UNGL Administrator
over 12 years ago

00  scorer433 or you could buy your own server?

over 12 years ago

Having a bigger cup would take more time up too. And as dazzy said with the season on a wednesday and EPL open qualifiers then the invite qualifiers alongside EDCSSL and KGL starting up nights of the week people play on are rapidly dissapearing, so a big cup would turn into a weekly thing not like this done in 3 days

over 12 years ago

it would maybe improve your system

for me it doesnt make any difference

over 12 years ago

03  DmE pretty much hit the nail on the head, too much going on else were and here as well as not enough admins to cope with the stress of a 32man cup with everything else going on. Enough going on at UNGL anyway.

over 3 years ago

learned alot here thanks for posting this!

www.breastaugmentationspokanewa.com

about 3 years ago

great site! glad i found this. any recent updates? https://lawncareelpasotx.com

almost 3 years ago

There goes the most shameless woman this town has ever seen www.douladallas.com