Universal Gaming League

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

The season is nearly over, with just the catchup week to be played and we feel that the season has gone okay, albeit a few problems - mainly one division only having a couple of actual fixtures that were played.

So let us know how you thought it went, if we chose the division skills wisely, were you able to get hold of an admin if they were needed and what you feel that we could improve on for the Winter season.

03  EsioooOOOOO
Carrier bag!
over 12 years ago

Make it so teams can only re-schedule once per season, this would cause less defaults. :)

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

03  EsioooOOOOO You would of thought after the timeslot that won the public vote would of been the one to go with, but it's silly that we've had so many reschedules.

over 12 years ago

You should give people a maximum of reschedules and if they go over them exclude them from next season and if it goes to the extreme exclude them from all. As certain teams would have loved to take their place

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Haven't fully updated the blacklist just yet, but here are the teams that have lost their place in the next season so far.

http://ungl.org/forum/22/2499/1/Regarding_Defaults

over 12 years ago

Makes me sad to see a novo team in there.... can't wait to enter winter season really gonna try and smash thing up. I also think there should be a mark system on teams for all cups andseasons as in 3 marks and your excluded permanently obviously for like 3 black lists or something

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Cn  HI PING SAN All SYLO need to do is to post me a nice PM with an apology of how they know that they will not end up leaving their team halfway through the season this team.

over 12 years ago

I will see the message is passed on I'd they do not read it them selves... cheers.

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Bump, your constructive feedback is really useful to us :)

over 12 years ago

Was crap, loads of hard work. didn't qualify and didn't even play a single game :(

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

Gb  Dollon Good thing there is plenty of spaces for next season :)

over 3 years ago

learned alot here thanks for posting this!

weldingdenverco.com

about 3 years ago

awesome. learned alot. keep posting more https://lawncarepensacolafl.com

almost 3 years ago

There's no regrets I just thought it was fun www.doulaaustin.com