Universal Gaming League

over 12 years ago

Just out of interest do you have any play to bring in sc2 as a new game?

over 12 years ago

I highly doubt it, but I wouldn't know for sure :)

over 12 years ago

i hope they do :D sc2 would be awesome on here i guess at least a couple here already have it and it would bring more interest and flavor to this website :]

Gb  DazzyJ
UNGL Contributor
over 12 years ago

The last time we decided to add a game that the community wanted for ages they didn't take to it like they said they would, so it's unlikely that it will be added.

over 12 years ago

:[ oh well.. still there's hope. if not i will have to find another league to play sc2 in :]

over 12 years ago

Gb  DazzyJ because you need to advertise it, the majority are LoL and CSS players and will stick to it, get the word out of a new league for a new game on websites specific for it and it will pick up... but you just need to spread the word.

More games = more people on website

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago

Gb  IV I hate that game, but loads of people love it.

over 12 years ago

sc2 would be nice on a smaller league because in esl i just used to get diamond and masters players... and i was like 1-4 score.... and gave up because there was no1 even skill

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

Gb  eXotiC uberlow-?

01  HugzZILA
Free Hugz
over 12 years ago
01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

Kr  Gabe Newell League of Legends if that's what you are referring too, as well as Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty 4 were advertised a lot. On their respective community sites and on their own site forums. I was at the time in charge of handling LoL and did as much as I could. No one really wanted to join because we didn't have prizes to offer, simply because we had no sponsorship for LoL as the majority of "interested partners" wanted to see how it went before giving us an offer for partnership.

Most of the admin team don't even know that I'd spoken to numerous companies about sponsorship, including Zotac, MSI, Steelseries, Razer and AMD plus some smaller companies which are irrelevant now as 3 of the 4 have gone bust from what I know. I also spoke to Intel but they just plainly told me to **** off.

00  Phantom
CS Admin
over 12 years ago

Gb  IV A TF2 ladder could turn out pretty well, especially considering it's a free game and easy to get in to.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

01  Rings of Saturn Your cunning charm would not work on intel.

PS. SMALL TF2 LADDER/CUP/W.E PLS (Community is 10x better)

over 12 years ago

01  Rings of Saturn not talking about lol, just talking about other games in gerneral, but at least someone was going for some advertisements and sponsorships.

over 12 years ago

Gb  IV lol k.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

Gb  eXotiC lol bricks.

01  Rings of Saturn
Semi-inactive
over 12 years ago

Gb  IV , not really, it was more that they're just a bunch of ****s. Hence why I'm with AMD.

over 12 years ago

Theres actually someone on here named after a football player.. Dear me i hope the world does end in 2012..

over 12 years ago

Tt  JONE_Z i think he named himself that in support of suarez during the racism accusation, same with me (a bit late with mine but supportive non the less)

over 12 years ago

Ah fair, Makes sense.

Gb  IV
Slugger
over 12 years ago

Tt  JONE_Z Hook, line and sinker? ;)

over 3 years ago

learned alot here thanks for posting this!

weldingtallahasseefl.com

about 3 years ago

cant get over this. will recommend this to my friends.

https://lawncarerapidcitysd.com

almost 3 years ago

There's only so far new money goes www.doulajacksonvillefl.com